[Developer blog] What awaits survivors in the foreseeable future?

Woodyrojo

I have better list:

1. Fix servers so people don't get disconnected randomly and don't get ping issues for whole teams
  2. Fix FPS drops during intense fighting and right after loading
  3. Remove Griffon cabin completely from the game
  4. Fix Power score so it represents all statistics of items, not only energy (this should also fix matchmaking issues)
  5. Fix matchmaking in CWs so you will get random clan queing from league you actually are and not full counters. (At least last 4 months are like going full hovers = full melee teams, change to spiders = full hover team, etc.)
  6. Release the game from open beta so you are responsible for anything you do with ballance and changes
Edited by Waughan27131
  • Upvote 4

...and yet, still no mention of options to adjust for dead spot for Playstation players using aging controllers plagued with creep. Licensed PS controllers are bringing a premium in these COVID days. If I were a developer, I'd rather them drop that $50 minimum on new packs or coin, that buy another controller. 

The oncoming wedge/hover threats caused recent onslaught of artillery/tank/cannon builds has also shown lighter/faster builds to be once again underpowered/unbalanced. You guys worked your asses of years ago to make lighter builds/cabs viable. With all these mobility CQB nerfs, I hope you intend to rectify the issue.

Also, we have no 13/14pt cabs. The growl and duster have an extra point for their weakness, in common and rare. The trend should be continued. You have already released legendary cabs, which should have a 14pt light cabin... but nothing. Special should have a 12pt light cabin, Epic should have a 13pt cabin (you really missed an opportunity with the Cockpit).

Also, you have yet to offer any sort of retribution for players who bought into turrets and drones, with no viable weapons systems for those with aiming impairments. You nerves them into oblivion, and many of us are setting on more than one set of FUSED worthless investments. We can't even trade them. Scrap them you say? For what?... 5 pieces of near worthless scrap? We're talking less than a dollar of tradeable goods for nearly $5,000 coin of investment.

Nests: you guys made out like fat rats on this one. They're all but useless now. Extremely range and situation sensitive. Can't chase with them. Can't counter a chase with them. Can't hold your position with them. Can't range fight with them. They literally have one purpose, which is to support another player that must defend you. Brand new weapon was so fun/aggravating that literally everybody bought AT LEAST one... just to be nerfed out of significance IN LESS THAN TWO MONTHS. You went from refusing to nerf new weapons for nearly a year post-release (if not longer), to all but trashing them in less than a quarter. 

So we have destructive environments, an increasingly demanding data stream with a warning at the title screen that literallyexplains why you picked a bad time to incorporatethe changes. We have a new opening interface for news and packs, useless stuff for building in the test drive area, you guys are working hard to nerf any innovation for vehicle designs or weapons usage that doesn't fit your intended envelope, and the walls are closing in on fast builds again. Did I miss anything? 

If you wonder why your playerbase is dwindling, read that again.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Lethal_Stoner said:

If u do decide to add more Decor, I would love to see an extra 5 build limit for Decor only!

That would give at least everybuild lights and a horn.

I suggested giving 10 extra slots only for decor once. I got shut down because devs said that those extra 10 parts would mean +160 parts on a single round and that would strain the servers. :(

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/7/2020 at 8:00 AM, Woodyrojo said:

Balance changes

Of course, we do not forget about the main questions related to in-game balance, and we plan to gradually continue working on them. “Wedges”, hovers and “side - vehicles”, handling of augers and tracks as well as a number of other topics, which we will talk about in the future, when we are ready.

I think Hovers can be chosen to be placed both horizontally and vertically according to the taste of those who use them. In fact, just as the cab can be inverted, I agree that all parts of the car's movement can also be inverted according to taste, such as wheels, tracks, mechanical legs, etc.

Edited by Laudisnei
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Laudisnei said:

Qual é a sua dúvida, meu filho?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Market

In order to make it easier for you to track the market situation for a particular part, we plan to integrate the functionality of price charts as well as a number of other improvements into the game.

Wow, wow and wow. 

So we no longer have to wait 5 minutes for each page to change when we review our transaction history?

Maybe we can search for transactions using filters?

And (of course this is a rhetorical question) will it ever be something like a free market?

I can't wait to see the improvements to the wonderful market.

Edited by lamanu
  • Upvote 2

Well, I´m bit disapointed with this year Snowstorm, and even with changes made especially last year.

Playing from season one  make me to believe, that game is going to die, because dev makes us to have progres , wihtout paying real money, harder and harder, so it looks like there is not enough resources to run this game any more and servers are going to be shut. And honestly tihs convience me not only to stop paying single dollar to game, but even to regret any dollar i already invested. Crossout become most expensive game for me, and i have lot uf fun, but  direction its going, is something i do not like.

Hope, that making this game more and more complicated in matter of progress, and more and more P2W, is not matter od greedinness.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 12/9/2020 at 3:22 PM, Laudisnei said:

I think Hovers can be chosen to be placed both horizontally and vertically according to the taste of those who use them. In fact, just as the cab can be inverted, I agree that all parts of the car's movement can also be inverted according to taste, such as wheels, tracks, mechanical legs, etc.

NOSSA! Sua formatação tá muito zuada. O que aconteceu ali?

• Confused 2

On 12/7/2020 at 10:24 PM, EternalGoka said:

Oh boy, it sure is nice to see that they heard my suggestion for fusion improvements... and turned it into a limited-time, event-exclusive, amalgamation of a grindfest that only the rich will prosper from.

Stop being so mean to the devs, surely you cant expect them to make occasional nice changes that dont earn them the most profit but make players super happy? 

On 12/8/2020 at 2:57 AM, betley09 said:

You clearly don't play top tier clan wars as these dog teams are every 2nd or 3rd team you fight. You don't see full hover teams and if you do they are at a disadvantage due to the lack of protection the team offers and it's all about balance which mixed teams provide.  Dog builds are the only builds where you can run 4 of them and make it to top tier, you can't get 1st place with 4 typhoons, porcs, scorps etc but you can with 4 dogs? 80 clans with full hover teams in top 100 is the funniest thing i heard all day lol. The skill required to defend against a dog team is so much higher than just driving into someone and holding w, you need to actually run away and shoot and drive while going backwards trying not to crash and trying tactics such as spinning to take less damage in a certain area. If you're worried about taking damage on your push then........ don't push, boom problem solved. Not much people like running dog builds because they are low skill and low fun. The hovers with wheels are at a disadvantage when it comes to porcupines and when your build gets fkd up, you drive on the wheel and can't strafe properly. People usually replace 2 hovers for 1 wheel which saves 500kg (roughly 200 extra dura) but sacrifices height and strafing ability.

It's funny how you think hovers are op vs dogs, when dogs are the counter hover meta, so you clearly must struggle to find the technical ability to play this game, which is understandable that you run melee as a result of this. 

image.png.cbace9bef1156c72e513952e864492

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

JUST MAKE NEW GAME MODE LEVI vs LEVI ,IT IS GREAT IDEA

4vs4 levi battle ,and massive amount resorcces for winner 100 scrap,100copper,100plastic+100 electronik

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 6:00 AM, Woodyrojo said:

Balance changes

Of course, we do not forget about the main questions related to in-game balance, and we plan to gradually continue working on them. “Wedges”, hovers and “side - vehicles”, handling of augers and tracks as well as a number of other topics, which we will talk about in the future, when we are ready.

Hovers are one of the main reason you can not balance the game right. Everything has to be balanced around them which is not good.

let’s finally nerf these things and move on.

2021 will be a new era of Crossout!

Edited by RoughMonkey
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

You know what would be great awaiting us survivors? The Lonestar paint for Rubberducksoko, killercrash and whodawhada! Please gift us that paint. How about a little bonus for us veterans? Please

• Confused 3

Us survivors specifically rubberducksoko, killercrash and whodawhada would love the lone ranger stars and lone ranger stripes paint. Please gift us veterans!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

After that balance changing, game will be still bad. 

Game is a sloppy pile of dung, since the beginning of 2019. 

Edited by Lebensklinge
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

Unless wedges absolutely cannot lift vehicles EVEN FOR A BRIEF MOMENT to get its generator/ammo under it wont be a full fix.

People will continue to do it and nothing will change. And about hovers... we all understand they are superior to any other movement part in game and this needs to stop. Main offender is spaced armor, very high linear acceleration and "side-hover" builds

After you done with fixes launch new ad campaign that says "WE SORRY, PLEASE COME BACK TO OUR GAME" for all people that tried crossout, but quit because it was unberable unbalanced joke of a game.

Edited by Vincefeld
typo
  • Thanks 1

On 12/7/2020 at 6:00 AM, Woodyrojo said:

Balance changes

Facebook.jpg VK.jpg twt.jpg Instagramm.jpg

So we have the auger and track fix, but when will we see the side-vehicle and hover change?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.