Cannot Sell For Best Bid Price

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw I am currently unable to sell my Paint Container for the highest bid price of 169.15. The game does not allow me to sell the item for cheaper than 172.90, it greys out the minus price button when price is 172.90, and when I manually enter the price as 169.15 - I get an error popup "Current prices have changed, update the lot price".
What you expected to see I should always be able to sell any item for the highest bid price currently listed on the market.
Conditions in which error reproduce Craft a Paint Container and try to sell it for the current highest bid price.
Problem details Screenshot attached showing greyed out minus price button and the current top bid price being lower than the minimum sell price allowed.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

BugCannotSell.jpg

Edited by Trajos
Typo
  • Haha 1

Well, you can't buy the one on sale now, either, but that's not a bug, that's just a terrible feature, namely the forced price corridors the devs bestowed upon us recently.

image.thumb.png.6725dcb18a1d6807b5fbac3a

• Sad 1
8 hours ago, Snib said:

Well, you can't buy the one on sale now, either, but that's not a bug, that's just a terrible feature, namely the forced price corridors the devs bestowed upon us recently.

Apparently from other posts and dev replies my understanding is that price corridors is a feature, but not being able to buy at lowest ask, or sell at highest bid was not intended - so is a bug.

Edited by Trajos
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem.
(It's probably due to a percentage of the biddings).
I can't even set the sale price of the Paint to the current sale price, cause the buy price seems to be too low.
Is there any way to contact Crossout staff
 about this?

grafik.thumb.png.60cb653ee8663a2ddc198c2