Error report
Describe problem and what you saw i got the same issue here high ping and disconnection at the beginning of the games
What you expected to see my ussual ping is 105/120
Conditions in which error reproduce pvp /clan wars
Problem details high ping + disconnection
Frequency of reproduction sometimes
Time of bug 1/7/2021

screenshot-210107-221805(-97 3 200).jpg

Screenshot 2021-01-07 222850.png

• Upvote 1
On 1/7/2021 at 10:49 PM, delraith said:

Your servers suck.

At your screenshot we can see that packet loss started and second hope - it's a your ISP

• Haha 1
On 1/8/2021 at 12:29 AM, BIGZER00 said:

high ping + disconnection

As I can see, packet loss started from megafonvolga.ru network. It's a magistral internet provider and we can't influence to him. Sorry.

Try to contact to your ISP, may be there is available for change internet route to our server.

P.S. Attach logs to any bugreport is a good practice

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

It has nothing to do with the ISP, we had a cw match on a russian server and 3 of us had a dc, even though we're living in different countries and have different providers as well. It HAS to be the servers and I don't get why there's no soultion to fix this issue. It's been like that for as long as we play the game, that you start disconnecting matches on specific servers on random occasions. Aren't you the net administrator to help us out?

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Marduk_25 said:

to help us out?

no his job is to brush you off and let you hop through 100 hoops until you give up and stop posting bug reports.

Because when there are no bug reports there are no problems, right?!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is new, this time during a loading screen bug crossout.exe ate up about a single megabit of bandwidth all on its own.

image.thumb.png.063ab5034b4f7e07387188a0

game.log net.log

On 1/11/2021 at 1:50 AM, Skula1975 said:

At your screenshot we can see that packet loss started and second hope - it's a your ISP

No it isn't. This SAME EXACT FRICKEN ISSUE HAPPENS TO HUNDREDS OF OTHERS.

Everyone's internet is the problem according to you.

You are also failing to grasp how this is some sort of desync issue, and if anyone experiences a certain amount of loss when it's loading in the next match/round, you get a loading screen bug, it's pretty fricken reproducible and I have told you how to do it.

It just happened to @Dysly in a levi cw match
Also to @ILBrutale just now

Edited by delraith

I saw the below players (in addition to myself) have loading screen bugs today, in this last Leviathan Clan Wars window of the week:

@I_came_for_you

@vjed

This game I had loading screen bug and so did the enemy leviathan (he dc'd next round)

image.thumb.png.d299662fa99adc1cf3bf9816

combat.log game.log net.log

4 hours ago, delraith said:

This game I had loading screen bug and so did the enemy leviathan (he dc'd next round)

From your logs

11:46:02.223         | client: avgPing 518.1/1057.0; avgPacketLoss 0.1/14.1%; avgSnapshotLoss 23.0/63.3%
11:46:02.223         | client: disconnect from server 91.142.84.47|35066. NETWORK_FAIL

Packet loss and network fail...

If issue repeated yet, please, make network connection and attach logs

11 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

From your logs

11:46:02.223         | client: avgPing 518.1/1057.0; avgPacketLoss 0.1/14.1%; avgSnapshotLoss 23.0/63.3%
11:46:02.223         | client: disconnect from server 91.142.84.47|35066. NETWORK_FAIL

Packet loss and network fail...

If issue repeated yet, please, make network connection and attach logs

Unbenannt.png.7566e64e16d346e8a27133186d

So its either Miran ISP or its LeaseWebLLC who crap out, same **** everyday and you guys dont care. Thats how you kill your playerbase, if thats what you want Skula then well done, youre loosing players fast, good job!

Edited by Beni_Stingray1
  • Upvote 2

I think you already mentioned LeaseWebLLC @Beni_Stingray1
it'd be a nice start to work on the issues related to this @Skula1975
these dc's really become annoying, especially if your leviathan is disconnecting and the enemy is getting a free win and you an unneccesary loss