Unrealistically High Min Sell Price

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw The game won't allow me to sell Paint "Pixel camo" for less than 27.33c, but it's crafting cost is 200 scrap which is 7c and 200 copper which is 4c - so I can already make a profit by selling it for 12c.
What you expected to see Paint Pixel camo min price should be 12c.
Conditions in which error reproduce Try to sell Paint Pixel camo.
Problem details Screenshot attached showing that game won't let me set the price below 27.33c.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

BugPixelCamo.png

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Trajos said:

Got evidence to support your claim?

Market price corridors are a feature (that everybody hates), introduced a few patches ago. Whoever put the first offer down created the corridor for everybody else.

2 hours ago, Trajos said:

but it's crafting cost is 200 scrap which is 7c and 200 copper which is 4c - so I can already make a profit by selling it for 12c.

You forgot market taxes. Also you can only craft a single one, so don't be so anxious to sell it for peanuts. ;)

Edited by Snib
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
18 hours ago, Snib said:

You forgot market taxes. Also you can only craft a single one, so don't be so anxious to sell it for peanuts. ;)

I don't mean to be rude - but this is a bug report, not a question to the community of what I should buy or sell and at what price. Frankly what I buy and sell is none of your business.

18 hours ago, Snib said:

Market price corridors are a feature (that everybody hates), introduced a few patches ago. Whoever put the first offer down created the corridor for everybody else.

This post isn't about market price corridors in general, it's about a specific situation in which they don't work as intended.

Such specific situations have been accepted as bugs by developers in the past, example: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/topic/317005-cannot-sell-within-corridor/&do=findComment&comment=5434662

48 minutes ago, Trajos said:

I don't mean to be rude

Sure you do. Also that bug report you linked is entirely unrelated. Anyway, troll along, I'll leave you to it.

PS: Why not make a new bug report about "Photochrome". Crafting cost is higher than both current buy and sell offers (since I don't use 2FA I cannot tell you the corridor). :o

4 hours ago, Snib said:

... Also that bug report you linked is entirely unrelated. ...
PS: Why not make a new bug report about "Photochrome". ...

Of course they're related, but this is a report of a new bug obviously, so clearly it would not be identical the linked one.

As for the new bug report you suggest - let's not disperse our attention too much, let's see what the devs say about this bug report first.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 5:35 PM, ShadowNeo29 said:

not a bug, Market price corridors are just a crap feature.

You're talking about something else. Yes Corridors are a feature. This post isn't about corridors existance. It's about corridors being incorrectly implemented. There have been multiple bug reports about their incorrect implementation, e.g. https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/topic/318350-and-another-item-with-a-wrong-corridor/

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/27/2021 at 4:46 PM, ShadowNeo29 said:

they should just remove it anyway.

Removing a "feature" goes in suggestions, not bugs, and will take a much longer time to get addressed. This is your chance to get rid of it quickly, but you have to insist that it's a bug, otherwise this post will just get ignored.

Also the existence of a corridor - is a feature, the delay before it widens in response to market fluctuations - is a bug. If 100 people sell the item for a limit price the corridor will not widen instantly - that's a bug.