How did they complete 83 waves of Present Heist?

AxbecCN.png

If i tried slightly harder and better, maybe i could complete 70 ~ 72 waves. That will be my ideal best.

But 83 waves? What is the secret of top players?
I always see GreenGo0o in top 5 of every event.

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe they are cheating, but don't take Sethioz' word for it. Anyone better at the game than Sethioz is pretty much a cheater in his eyes. 

Here you go :-)    

... says a person who knows NOTHING about me. watching some scrub's video about me that only shows 0.001% of my content, doesn't make you understand anything. I don't call everyone a cheater who destr

Posted Images

from what i saw on youtube , 4 hovers , low powerscore so even bots will be more easy to kill , and detector so you see from what door bots come and when door open you shoot them before they even come out . hovers are fast in agility and can move from one door to another one easy .

Another thing i notice work good , 1 player stay all the time at truck with shields , one shield go off, another one come up , with this mode i reach level 41 on wheels . 

i think they use even discord to make better team 

miniguns must be taken everytime you see them and pass near them , shield at level 25 at hover boss and at level 40 for gronch but is strategy 

repair kits can be taken once truck get 20% damage so you won't waste it . 

When some players have cars broken they let 1 bot alive without guns  , team can suicide to get new car then they destroy the bot to pass next wave , etc etc . 

Is all question of good cars , good guns , team coordination , strategy and of course hovers , will do better than cars . 

I try to look at best player on profile to see what they play during present heist , all profile locked , but on youtube you can see what they use . 

Since i don't even have a hover or discord , i won't even try to do more , i beat gronch 1 time , is more than enough . 

Best guns are retchers and porcupines  , like in raids . 

Edited by RYANCQQPER
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
26 minutes ago, RYANCQQPER said:

repair kits can be taken once truck get 20% damage so you won't waste it .

The repair kits only heal 10% of the truck's health.

• Upvote 2
51 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

The repair kits only heal 10% of the truck's health.

True and i see players went to collect it when truck had 98% , and they wasted the repair kit . How many repair kits are in total and how many shields ? me till level 41 i saw only 2 and 2  

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, RYANCQQPER said:

How many repair kits are in total and how many shields ? me till level 41 i saw only 2 and 2  

They respawn every 7 waves just like the minigun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, RYANCQQPER said:

True and i see players went to collect it when truck had 98% , and they wasted the repair kit .

The point was that there's no reason to wait for the truck to go low. Anything < 90 is fine to use the repair.

• Upvote 2

How many barriers would be needed for a build for Gronch event? Could I use meatgrinders? Which cab should I use?

I’ve made to Gronch twice with randoms but never beat him. All that really needs to happen is in the OP. If you leave one bot alive with no guns so that everyone who needs to can respawn and/or get the repair kit before progressing, it should be a piece of cake. If you do this it doesn’t really matter your build so long as it’s quality and not a completely useless waste of space, which you sometimes see in this mode. 

Edited by DarthVaapar
10 hours ago, davmax07 said:

How many barriers would be needed for a build for Gronch event? Could I use meatgrinders? Which cab should I use?

depend how many fit in 10k powerrscore present heist , something to reload them like bigfoot wheel and cheetah engine (to make this reload super fast you can use 4 legs to be tall and 1 bigfoot , you park into the truck and push forward , legs wont move but bigfoot will sping fast reloading your bariers lot more faster ) , cabin idk something with energy perks and co driver jade 

put barriers on different buttons , left click , right click , f or shift and position on car left back and right and you ready to go , if you can fit 4 barrier even better , with spider legs and bigfoot trick that truck will be super protected 

Edited by RYANCQQPER
  • Confused 1
11 hours ago, davmax07 said:

How many barriers would be needed for a build for Gronch event?

None. They slow down your progress

Level 83 was achieved with high dps, like quad arbiters

• Upvote 2

Exactly, your issue to reach those rounds is clearing waves fast enough, not keeping the truck alive, don't forget you're up against a timer.

I think he only want to beat gronch 1 time to unlock portrait and complete special mission . Is useless to reach level 83 anyway , for what purpose . I prefer to pass my time farming resources for the upgrading event .

• Confused 1
22 hours ago, RYANCQQPER said:

and detector so you see from what door bots come and when door open you shoot them before they even come out

you dont need any detector, you can see where the fireworks coming from and this is how you know from which gate bots comes

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
23 hours ago, VisceraCleaner said:

83 waves

Jesus... my brain would automaticaly shut itself off from the sheer boredom...

Even grinding the bare minimum of Crackers for the fusions that interests me feels like an absolute chore...

Lets cheer to their never ending patience.

• Upvote 1

i agree. i only reach wave 50 one time, i was damn glad we reached end of timer there. i just tried to get my duck, managed to get 980th rank, but now im rank 1400th and somthing, lost my duck and i cannot force myself to play this rewardless endless brawl in such a tryhard mode again ( i need to regenerate all the dead brain cells lost in the previous attempt)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

you dont need any detector, you can see where the fireworks coming from and this is how you know from which gate bots comes

Idk to me they come out random from all the gates especially where truck load presents , instead where is the christmas tree they come more from the doors on left of the road . 

33 minutes ago, RYANCQQPER said:

Idk to me they come out random from all the gates especially where truck load presents , instead where is the christmas tree they come more from the doors on left of the road . 

They only come out of the firework gates at every point.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, SIGMA920 said:

I will check this when i will play again the raid , some bots come down even from the 2 big holes into the mountain . I saw on youtube this event was even last year but i wasnt playing the game for 400 days . I return because of covid around , less work , more free time .

high DPS weapons and aimbots. There's a reason why NOBODY has made a video on how to get past 70 waves. Just today we did the raid on live stream in group of 4 with high DPS builds and only made it to 64 and then time ran out. We tried not to waste time on powerups.

It takes 30-32 minutes alone for the truck to drive from side to side, that leaves them less than 30 minutes to destroy 83 waves of enemies ... that's not possible without cheating. But well it's like talking to a wall, developers will never ban cheaters.

Don't even reply with your nonsense that they're not cheating, because they ARE. if anyone wants to prove to me that there are no cheats involved, I want to see 4 developers (not GMs, but actual developers) play that raid and get past wave 70.

Entire top 100 in that raid is full of cheaters, i'm not saying every single player in top 100 has cheats, but they must have at least 2-3 cheaters in a group carrying them. we all know that h4te clan is hardcore cheating and making real money from it. they boost accounts and then sell them. I know this, because 2 players I knew, bought accounts off h4te clan. one other player got into h4te by paying them like 50 a month for carrying him with cheats, they have admitted to cheating several times, but devs don't do anything. They just don't care.

3 hours ago, SIGMA920 said:

wrong, past wave 50 they start coming from other places too. We had waves where they spawned in all 4 doors. Up to wave 50 they spawn where fireworks is coming from, but past that it gets quite insane.

JUST GIVE UP, you'll never get past 70 without cheaters in team. Imagine helios with aimbot, every single shot hits 100% and then another teammate with 3x arbiters + aurora + aimbot and no recoil, you'd destroy those bots so fast that they won't even make it out of the door. Or imagine retchers with aimbot and no recoil (every aimbot comes with no recoil option). Some non cheater might record a video from their perspective, but you won't be able to see what others do and how they aimbot like crazy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
15 minutes ago, PriorityOne said:

Maybe they are cheating, but don't take Sethioz' word for it. Anyone better at the game than Sethioz is pretty much a cheater in his eyes. 

... says a person who knows NOTHING about me. watching some scrub's video about me that only shows 0.001% of my content, doesn't make you understand anything. I don't call everyone a cheater who destroys me, that's story made up by haters and scrubs. There are also those who claim that i call half the players cheaters, which would be 50000+ players ... do your math and take your head out of your bottom hole. I've seen some good players, they have good aim and good prediction, but if you NEVER played on competitive level yourself, you never understand how easy it is to detect if someone is cheating or not.

I'm the BEST player there is, but even I can't win against obvious hardcore cheaters, because they can see me while I'm cloaked and they have aimlock, while i can't see them when they cloak. Sure i have hit lot of players out of cloak based on prediction, but that only happens if they keep moving in same direction or i see them cloak on map and just predict that they might peek the corner. players I call cheaters, are those who hit you with 100% accuracy while you're cloaked and they do it across the map, so you can't say it was verifier or oculus ... in fact they was doing it WAY before we even had oculus and verifier in game. Players i call cheaters, are always same names.

Those who say i call 50% of players cheaters, are clearly half blind or have brain damage. Calling 1 player 100 times cheater, doesn't equal to 100 players. it's still ONE player LOL. those haters just talk trash and have no idea what they say.

I have called out cheaters many times to PROVE that they don't cheat, but so far not a single one of them have sent me proof. PROOF = record your entire session in 2 different ways. First record your screen with screen capture program and at same time setup a camera in your room, that is pointed at your monitor, keyboard and mouse, so your screen, keyboard and mouse can clearly be seen on the video. Why? because cheats are designed not to show on screenshots or videos. ..i'm still waiting for all those big mouths to send proof... and i'll be waiting forever, because they simply CAN'T send proof as it doesn't exist, on external camera you would notice wallhack on their screen or you'd notice them clicking aimbot toggle on / off. Also most aimbots have "press + hold for aimbot", so if someone is hardcore cheater and wants to hide it, they could setup steering wheel pedals or some kind of foot controls that can be used to toggle the aimbot on / off. So even external camera wouldn't be 100% proof that they don't cheat.

BOTTOM LINE is that even in gaming tournaments, where players are not allowed to use their own computers and they play in front of audience (where people can see their screens), they STILL manage to get cheats into those tournaments. I used to play CSGO on pro level and followed some tournaments, there were literally 2 players who got VAC banned in middle of the tournament. One of them claimed that he gave his account to his brother (sure, i believe he gives his 10000+ EUR account to his brother LOL) and other one claimed he didn't cheat, but at end they both admitted they were cheating as proof was undeniable.

furthermore, one of them was able to smuggle in a custom built mouse (that according to him, he paid over 1000 dollars for it) had a hidden "palm button" in it, so he pressed the aimlock toggle with his palm, it was impossible to notice by spectators.

My point .. is that people go into such lenghts just to prove that they are "good" and don't cheat. Crossout is no different. clans such as h4te, rekk ..etc are exactly that kind of cheaters, they hide cheats by all means and claim that they are best, when really they just lack some size and lenght in their pants and need extension to get the job done. That's all they are. You don't have to take my word for it, look up cheaters in tournaments. there are even news articles about players who have managed to sneak cheats into tournaments and crossout doesn't have any open tournaments like that, they are played over internet, which means anyone could easily cheat. ONCE again, cheats DO NOT show on a video, they're designed NOT to show.

Edited by Sethioz
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 4
4 hours ago, RYANCQQPER said:

If you dont see the fireworks that mean you didnt put enough attention to the game you play :facepalm:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

"... says a person who knows NOTHING about me. watching some scrub's video about me that only shows 0.001% of my content, doesn't make you understand anything." 

You're correct, Sethioz, everything I know about you I learned from watching some "scrub's video" and that scrub was you. What did I learn from watching your content? You are a bigot and narcissistic little boy who blames everyone else for his losses in the game. I've learned you treat your clan mates and group mates like trash. I've learned you are one of the worst things about Crossout because you represent and encourage the worst kind of behaviour in this, or any other, online video game.  

Do I know you personally? No, but your personality shines through in your content. While you are a decent player, you are far from the best, and your personality? It's everything the "best" player would never have. 

P.S. You're welcome for the views on YouTube (and the dislikes.)

Edited by PriorityOne
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
6 hours ago, PriorityOne said:

ajidjawudaw.png

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=908&height=507

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
6 hours ago, Sethioz said:

high DPS weapons and aimbots. There's a reason why NOBODY has made a video on how to get past 70 waves.

i have a sneaking suspicion that people aren't making videos to hide strats, but ya know. crisp, clean lock boys.

• Upvote 1