How did they complete 83 waves of Present Heist?

7 hours ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

If you dont see the fireworks that mean you didnt put enough attention to the game you play :facepalm:

i didn't said that , im telling only that for me bots come out from all doors and they spam even on the road and on those 2 caves in the mountain up . What i have to say that you are right and my eyes saw bad to make u feel happy . 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe they are cheating, but don't take Sethioz' word for it. Anyone better at the game than Sethioz is pretty much a cheater in his eyes. 

Here you go :-)    

... says a person who knows NOTHING about me. watching some scrub's video about me that only shows 0.001% of my content, doesn't make you understand anything. I don't call everyone a cheater who destr

Posted Images

As already mentioned, the DPS needs to be as high as possible. Apart from that, you also need to fasten up the truck. A build like this can be used for that:

Spoiler

wie.png.02b19deb086051a185942588309468e5

No cheating/hacking involed, no matter how often people say it. Call it exploiting if you want, but in a game where you can build your own vehicle and do teamwork, I call that smart.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Herzog_Mamo said:

No cheating/hacking involed, no matter how often people say it. Call it exploiting if you want, but in a game where you can build your own vehicle and do teamwork, I call that smart.

Sure it's an exploit at the base, but it's also a well known tactic in raids that's been in use for many years, so nobody can be surprised by it now.

On 12/31/2020 at 12:59 AM, Herzog_Mamo said:

As already mentioned, the DPS needs to be as high as possible. Apart from that, you also need to fasten up the truck. A build like this can be used for that:

Reveal hidden contents

This doesn’t work with the carrier.. 

• Upvote 1
On 12/22/2020 at 1:32 AM, Sethioz said:

I'm the BEST player there is

Ok, we are in 2021 right now, is sethioz still the best player?

• Haha 3

On 12/22/2020 at 2:12 AM, Saltioz said:

high DPS weapons and aimbots. There's a reason why NOBODY has made a video on how to get past 70 waves. Just today we did the raid on live stream in group of 4 with high DPS builds and only made it to 64 and then time ran out. We tried not to waste time on powerups.

It takes 30-32 minutes alone for the truck to drive from side to side, that leaves them less than 30 minutes to destroy 83 waves of enemies ... that's not possible without cheating. But well it's like talking to a wall, developers will never ban cheaters.

Don't even reply with your nonsense that they're not cheating, because they ARE. if anyone wants to prove to me that there are no cheats involved, I want to see 4 developers (not GMs, but actual developers) play that raid and get past wave 70.

Entire top 100 in that raid is full of cheaters, i'm not saying every single player in top 100 has cheats, but they must have at least 2-3 cheaters in a group carrying them. we all know that h4te clan is hardcore cheating and making real money from it. they boost accounts and then sell them. I know this, because 2 players I knew, bought accounts off h4te clan. one other player got into h4te by paying them like 50 a month for carrying him with cheats, they have admitted to cheating several times, but devs don't do anything. They just don't care.

wrong, past wave 50 they start coming from other places too. We had waves where they spawned in all 4 doors. Up to wave 50 they spawn where fireworks is coming from, but past that it gets quite insane.

JUST GIVE UP, you'll never get past 70 without cheaters in team. Imagine helios with aimbot, every single shot hits 100% and then another teammate with 3x arbiters + aurora + aimbot and no recoil, you'd destroy those bots so fast that they won't even make it out of the door. Or imagine retchers with aimbot and no recoil (every aimbot comes with no recoil option). Some non cheater might record a video from their perspective, but you won't be able to see what others do and how they aimbot like crazy.

lmao just git gut, strategy is all it takes.

Not wasting time doesnt get you far enough - you also want to destroy enemies as fast as possible, which means properly spreading your team members across gates and cannon-bots spawn points.

Hide contents

I tried this build, I also made my own and it doesent work , you cant lift up the truck, its impossible doesent matter what you will do.

They must use some cheats if they reach 83 waves.

6 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

They must use some cheats if they reach 83 waves.

on team of 4 arbiters we got to wave 75 and there still is plenty of places we could improve, such as me accidentally driving in front of payload 3 times and the wave with a boss where 3 players died and we almost lost it lel, pretty sure if we improve those parts we get enough time to get there

I'll get a video up and running later on the subject, just to show the general concept. It's up so you still have time to prepare before the event is over.

Round 74 is our personal best giving us top 50 atm. Master Galaxy Brain Sethioz claims that i was carried by cheats, but you know.. He do him. Kill him off with silence, he is irrelevant enough as is.

But general rules you want to use are:

Get a team of 4 builds consisting of:
Arbiters - Run them on bigfoots with a fav cabin.
Retchers - Run them on wheels with a harpy/fav/whatever really cabin. Harpy pref IMO
Sinus - Can be run on hovers. Builds are more squishy so you need to be quick on respawns etc to not slow the truck down

Heres what you want to do.
Bots ALWAYS spawn in a pattern. Keep playing and you'll notice it. Master Sethioz might say otherwise, it's just simply not true. Round 56, 66 etc tricks you as they shoot fireworks in one place and spawns in the opposite place. No need for dopplers etc as someone suggested. Fireworks will ALWAYS show you where they spawn. During some rounds you will also get cannons & drone spawns. When you're on the repair buff side, cannons spawn from a cave next to the top level spawn area. Drones will spawn at the road that connects to the repair buff.
On the other side, cannons will spawn from spawnpoints just like regular spawns, but they won't show fireworks, so it's about remembering spawn rounds if you want to get far.

Next up you'll also get bosses. Try to prepare for them. Especially round 40 can be tricky. Our trick has been to clear the top level first as you'll get spawn + cannons up there. 1 guy tries to aggro Gronch as he seems to be focusing players first. So you can kite him for some time, just don't give him free access to the truck or it'll take a beating.

Next up is powerups and moving to new areas:
While the truck is moving, you will want to suicide. (Funnily enough Sethioz also doesn't know that this is the trick to getting higher scores lol). When you ALL suicide, the truck will initiate hyperspeed mode, moving to the new location at a much faster pace. You want to time these self destructs. At the Aegis side, self destruct as soon as the truck leaves the big area over a small bump. On the other side, you self destruct after you cleared the wave of 3 enemies that rush in over the big hill to the left of the truck path. Do this and you'll spawn without slowing the truck at any point, wasting little to no time.

Time your powerups so that you pick up a couple of miniguns. The rest are irellevant. This helps the truck defend itself while it's alone between rounds.
Time your pickups of the aegis and the repair so that you won't slow down the truck. If 3 people can defend against a wave, send one guy and have him come back before the truck moves again. Otherwise go grabb the powerup and SD INSTANTLY to waste no time being too few players at the truck.

Coordinate so that you always go 2 players to each of the doors. Have someone look for cannons etc to reduce their impact on the team.

That's pretty much it. I'll sum it up in a video soon :-)

• Upvote 5
2 hours ago, ZeusssS said:

Ok, we are in 2021 right now, is sethioz still the best player?

2021 and ppl still jumping on the mobbing train?
---
I played against him in a normal PVP match. Sometimes almost 1 on 1 at the end of the match. And i am quacking sure that he is better than (most of) you.
Wake up, its a new year. You may use it to start using your own brain, instead of copycatbashing ...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
41 minutes ago, _cottton_ said:

And i am quacking sure that he is better than (most of) you.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, _cottton_ said:

---
I played against him in a normal PVP match. Sometimes almost 1 on 1 at the end of the match. And i am quacking sure that he is better than (most of) you.
Wake up, its a new year. You may use it to start using your own brain, instead of copycatbashing ...

... I've played Sethioz a few times. I can't tell if he's good because everytime I played him he ragequitted, afk'ed, or honked at his team doing nothing while we were pounding them.

He's especially funny in the soccer event.

Edited by Clebardman
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, _cottton_ said:

People constantly make fun of him because hes talks **** nonstop about how hes the best, complains about hackers beating him all the time when he loses, and then also sells hacks on his website. He deserves to be mocked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Reveal hidden contents

I made quiet a fool of myself saying this build works. Tested it, doesn't work. Asked around, it never worked. Sorry for the fake news.

@ZeusssS Grow up.

2 hours ago, Clebardman said:

... I've played Sethioz a few times. I can't tell if he's good because everytime I played him he ragequitted, afk'ed, or honked at his team doing nothing while we were pounding them.

He's especially funny in the soccer event.

So you actually posted that you have nothing to contribute, great.
Not really offence, but think about it.

2 hours ago, Crunk_Prime said:

People constantly make fun of him because hes talks **** nonstop about how hes the best, complains about hackers beating him all the time when he loses, and then also sells hacks on his website. He deserves to be mocked.

Note: not watching the video. Its way to easy to record hours and cut off the "best" to make one look bad.
"People" - right. Show me where he did talk like that. I often read his posts and never saw a line like "i am the best".
He said he is pro, which he is with that time (^= experience).

And hacks ... i dont know, Is it really his website? Are those really hacks? Or just single player trainers? I dont care.
You need to start think for your self. Do you know, or is it just what others say.

---

And no, i dont know him personally. But i call totally bee es on those who post hearsay copycat bully crap.

• Confused 2
7 minutes ago, _cottton_ said:

@ZeusssS Grow up.

So you actually posted that you have nothing to contribute, great.
Not really offence, but think about it.

"People" - right. Show me where he did talk like that. I often read his posts and never saw a line like "i am the best".

Bro he literally wrote "I'm the BEST player there is" in this thread and was quoted in Zeussss' post you quoted yourself. Are you dumb, blind, or a mix of both?

Jesus you pay about as much attention on the forums than when I met you ingame today. Yeah I was the volley of rockets you took in the butt, on Crater of all maps.

Edited by Clebardman
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Back on topic: I got to wave 39 effortlessly with randoms the other day.

If people show up to the raid with decent builds and don't leave after the tenth wave, its pretty doable.

7 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

If people show up to the raid with decent builds and don't leave after the tenth wave, its pretty doable.

Lucked out with the MM on my third try and made it to 61th wave with complete randoms. it's def doable. Most of TB's advice is sound. i'd add that you better SD after getting a repair bo,nus while the truck's on its way to the other location, since driving back to the truck would both take longer and slow it down.

Also, mind the cannon bots. they're the real threat. And please, whatever you're doing, never get in the way of the truck

Edited by Clebardman
1 hour ago, _cottton_ said:

image.thumb.png.0c15e2c9458f13f344db0423

@_cottton_

Grandma Finds The Internet Meme Generator - Imgflip

• Haha 6
6 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

Now whether it's worth doing it is another question.

16 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

Worst thing about it is the time, 1 hour is just insane

And even worse, you spend 20-25 minutes just watching the truck moving. Such a bad design in my opinion

Even if the rewards are not that good, it's a nice challenge. But WAY. TOO. LONG

Edited by ZeusssS
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Anyone here wants to join in to try their luck together and see how long we last? I have not been lucky as the first times around.

21 hours ago, SIGMA920 said:

Its the fastest way to get crackers... and I need a whole lot of them...

Up until wave 30 this mode is boring af. Its ultimately brain numbing to just play rounds that don't pass 20 or so over and over again.

Edited by lucashc90
7 hours ago, TreeBurgersYT said:

Here you go :-)

Gee thanks, I instantly dropped out of the top 3k with my 51 waves back from the first day. Don't think I can bring myself to run this again though just for some paint, heh. :100_100_10:

Edited by Snib