Hover need a hard nerf for balancing

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hover are total broken OP and need a hard nerf for a fair balancing. Hover have superior movement (in all directions, full speed, no downsides)   ML200 need a Cabin (Steppe Spider) that

Hovers aren't OP. Dogs and Shotgunners can make short work of most Hovers.  Why don't you make threads about improving other epic movement parts instead?

lol another cry baby ... yeah hovers are so OP that they die in 1-2 seconds after melee hits them. SURE, they need a nerf, because hovers must die in LESS than 1 second from a melee ... a melee that y

Posted Images

lol another cry baby ... yeah hovers are so OP that they die in 1-2 seconds after melee hits them. SURE, they need a nerf, because hovers must die in LESS than 1 second from a melee ... a melee that you have 0% chance to defend yourself against. You can't climb or avoid the melee, because there are CRY BABY walls put up everywhere. your hover is so super OP because it dies in less than 5 seconds to a melee .. .it's way too OP, you cna't possibly have that ... hovers MUST DIE IN LESS THAN 1 SECOND TO MELEES! ONLY THEN IT WILL BE FAIR!!! right?

13 minutes ago, CamoWraith said:

Hovers aren't OP. Dogs and Shotgunners can make short work of most Hovers. 

Why don't you make threads about improving other epic movement parts instead?

yup true. got my upvote. but why? because his only skill is holding W + M1 and drool on keyboard, he can't kill hovers in less than 1 second with a melee, so he cries. in his eyes, it must be possible to destroy ANY hover build in less than 1 second. but even then they would cry if they miss the hover with melee, then he starts crying that hovers msut be LOCKED in one place so they can ram them straight on .. and even then they manage to miss them and then they start crying that melees should have auto drive that goes 1000km/h speed and instantly hits a hover and destroys them in less than 1 second from match start.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 7
  • Upvote 6
19 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

Hover are total broken OP and need a hard nerf for a fair balancing.

Hover have superior movement (in all directions, full speed, no downsides)

ML200 need a Cabin (Steppe Spider) that gives ONLY +10 max speed!

40 + 10 km/h by Cabin = max 50 km/h.

Hover can use OmniBox with 85 km/h + Hover = total unbalanced, because OmniBox gives additional +15% reloading Speed.

Tracks and Augers need a special Engine to get more movement speed.

50-60 + 10 km/h by Engine = 60-70 km/h.

You lose +20% reloading speed by missing Colossus Engine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hover need nothing and have full speed + acceleration with every weapon and armor.

Hover are flying fortresses, they have to much armor, mobility... this is extreme unbalanced.

Add a Hover Cabin  (heavy Cabin with 11 Energy) that gives Hover Speed + 30 km/h.

Set general Hover Speed to 50 km/h (without cabin), with Heavy Hover-Cabin +30 km/h = 80 km/h top speed.

This is fair, because every (not Hover) movement part, need another component(Engine or Cabin) to get faster Speed.

Only Hover dont need another component to get its full power!

It is very frustrating to fight against Hover in Combat, they are superior in Armor + Weapon + Movement.

No other movement part can have so much armor with speed in all directions and free weapon use.

Hover dont need CAR JACK, every other movement Part need Car Jack (cost 1 Energy), also decrease Energy on Hover by -1 to compensate this penality!

Over Years, Hover dominate Crossout in every Situation, its now time to stop this bad balancing issue!

That's not true at all. Omnibox does not increase hovers top speed at all. Do some research before posting.

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 8
4 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

Hover are total broken OP and need a hard nerf for a fair balancing.

Hover have superior movement (in all directions, full speed, no downsides)

ML200 need a Cabin (Steppe Spider) that gives ONLY +10 max speed!

40 + 10 km/h by Cabin = max 50 km/h.

Hover can use OmniBox with 85 km/h + Hover = total unbalanced, because OmniBox gives additional +15% reloading Speed.

Tracks and Augers need a special Engine to get more movement speed.

50-60 + 10 km/h by Engine = 60-70 km/h.

You lose +20% reloading speed by missing Colossus Engine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hover need nothing and have full speed + acceleration with every weapon and armor.

Hover are flying fortresses, they have to much armor, mobility... this is extreme unbalanced.

Add a Hover Cabin  (heavy Cabin with 11 Energy) that gives Hover Speed + 30 km/h.

Set general Hover Speed to 50 km/h (without cabin), with Heavy Hover-Cabin +30 km/h = 80 km/h top speed.

This is fair, because every (not Hover) movement part, need another component(Engine or Cabin) to get faster Speed.

Only Hover dont need another component to get its full power!

It is very frustrating to fight against Hover in Combat, they are superior in Armor + Weapon + Movement.

No other movement part can have so much armor with speed in all directions and free weapon use.

Hover dont need CAR JACK, every other movement Part need Car Jack (cost 1 Energy), also decrease Energy on Hover by -1 to compensate this penality!

Over Years, Hover dominate Crossout in every Situation, its now time to stop this bad balancing issue!

8 player hover already not uncommon , I hate this state

screenshot-201222-013507-73_21_-217.jpg

screenshot-201222-013505-36_21_-243.jpg

screenshot-201222-0137034_16_71.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

well, this forum hover player probably die in a few seconds by melee
My hover is designed to not hit the lance harvester you often see, the reason is physical
Consider the distance between the center of gravity of the hover and the enemy
I don't think you have the right to give an opinion,like bad hover player

The destination for them (who say hover is not OP) is to make the hover lighter and avoid all attacks.
There is only garbage that depends only on the mobility of hover and does not pour any skill on crafting

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 5
  • Upvote 2

Players like the above that are the weakest hover players in the game , so weak can't even win 1 cw out of 100 :noob:

Complete weaklings that can only create alts :lol:

Moderation have been reported about these users 

• Confused 5
  • Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Players like the above that are the weakest hover players in the game , so weak can't even win 1 cw out of 100 :noob:

Complete weaklings that can only create alts :lol:

Moderation have been reported about these users 

Don't bite such like bottom poor orphan

Edited by XiOiUS
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, XiOiUS said:

Don't bite such like bottom poor orphan

Like always 0-sense from the 0-sense squad , but no worry I have some help for you:014:

• Confused 5
  • Upvote 1

Alright, here we go...

First of all hovers are not as op as they were last year, they seem to be more killable now.

But they still remain the best solution for every weapon in the game that isnt shotguns,melee or lances. Not that they cant do those too with sometimes surprising effectiveness in random battles..

SIdeways builds and space armor are the issues. im not a big fan of in game restrictions cause if we start with "you cant do this and that" the list can be neverending and eventually we wont be playing crossout.

Space armor should be solved however because it is an exploit of bad game armor mechanics burdening both gameplay and aesthetics..

Also i dont know how long they intend to keep the joke of hovers normaly being unnafected by porcupines and flying over water terain.

Sideways hovers.. Im not sure wether this should be "solved", if it does it should be the same for all omnidirectional movement parts, and im not even sure there could be a solution since its a simple garage design thing.. Frankly, i dont see how they could mess with that. Its simply better and more effective design.

I am going to advocate for lowering them though.
its the basic prnciples of the part that make it feel broken and it kinda is. Appart from being unaffected by watery terrain and porcs, another frustrating thing is you cant xxxx up your movement and i dont mean just being unable to flip, but being so high that you pass above and and being practically immune to vehicle brawling. Is their "sofness" such a good excuse? Are they really that soft? They are not and we know it, the only hovers that can be considered actually soft are the scorpion idiots at 6-8k ps with skeleton builds. As the game is right now a well placed cannon and especially missle shot would cripple or degun most builds up to 9-10k ps.

I would keep the unflipable effect, remove passing above water (we all know the infamous toxic lake) and lower them fo make them more prone to everything else.

However with the game state now being  a constant beep-beep-beep the moment you leave base in randoms, there are perhaps bigger xxxx to fix.

• Confused 2
6 minutes ago, Skyshadow59178 said:

Alright, here we go...

First of all hovers are not as op as they were last year, they seem to be more killable now.

But they still remain the best solution for every weapon in the game that isnt shotguns,melee or lances. Not that they cant do those too with sometimes surprising effectiveness in random battles..

SIdeways builds and space armor are the issues. im not a big fan of in game restrictions cause if we start with "you cant do this and that" the list can be neverending and eventually we wont be playing crossout.

Space armor should be solved however because it is an exploit of bad game armor mechanics burdening both gameplay and aesthetics..

Also i dont know how long they intend to keep the joke of hovers normaly being unnafected by porcupines and flying over water terain.

Sideways hovers.. Im not sure wether this should be "solved", if it does it should be the same for all omnidirectional movement parts, and im not even sure there could be a solution since its a simple garage design thing.. Frankly, i dont see how they could mess with that. Its simply better and more effective design.

I am going to advocate for lowering them though.
its the basic prnciples of the part that make it feel broken and it kinda is. Appart from being unaffected by watery terrain and porcs, another frustrating thing is you cant xxxx up your movement and i dont mean just being unable to flip, but being so high that you pass above and and being practically immune to vehicle brawling. Is their "sofness" such a good excuse? Are they really that soft? They are not and we know it, the only hovers that can be considered actually soft are the scorpion idiots at 6-8k ps with skeleton builds. As the game is right now a well placed cannon and especially missle shot would cripple or degun most builds up to 9-10k ps.

I would keep the unflipable effect, remove passing above water (we all know the infamous toxic lake) and lower them fo make them more prone to everything else.

However with the game state now being  a constant beep-beep-beep the moment you leave base in randoms, there are perhaps bigger xxxx to fix.

If hovers go any lower, they wont be hovers anymore. And there flight height was already lowered by 17 percent.

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 4
12 hours ago, CamoWraith said:

Hovers aren't OP. Dogs and Shotgunners can make short work of most Hovers

Dogs and Shotgunners can make short work of most Wheelers.

Dogs and Shotgunners can make short work of most Tanks.

Dogs and Shotgunners can make short work of most Spiders.

Wrong argument.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, JCDG said:

Dogs and Shotgunners can make short work of most Wheelers.

Dogs and Shotgunners can make short work of most Tanks.

Dogs and Shotgunners can make short work of most Spiders.

Wrong argument.

That mean hovers aren't a problem but dogs and shotguns, right?

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 4
11 hours ago, Sethioz said:

yeah hovers are so OP that they die in 1-2 seconds after melee hits them. SURE, they need a nerf, because hovers must die in LESS than 1 second from a melee ... a melee that you have 0% chance to defend yourself against.

yeah non-hovers are so OP that they die in 1-2 seconds after melee hits them. SURE, they need a nerf, because non- hovers must die in LESS than 1 second from a melee ... a melee that you have 0% chance to defend yourself against.

Wrong argument.

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1
Just now, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

That mean hovers aren't a problem but dogs and shotguns, right?

No.

Dont make me say what I did not say.

I said that Dogs and Shotgunners can tear down any build with ease.

I did not say hovers are not a problem on their own.

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, JCDG said:

No.

Dont make me say what I did not say.

I said that Dogs and Shotgunners can tear down any build with ease.

I did not say hovers are not a problem on their own.

But you said dogs and shotguns can kill all kind of builds really quick, that mean they're a problem right?

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
1 minute ago, JCDG said:

You won this privilege too SpeedyGonzaleo :014:

Does it mean that you're confused right now and dont know meaning of your own words?

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 3
Just now, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

But you said dogs and shotguns can kill all kind of builds reallly quick, that mean they're a problem right?

Maybe they are a problem yes.

Hovers are also a problem because they can evade easily even autocannon shots, peak around a corner and blow up your Apollo behind your cabin in a single shot from 500m distance. And you did not even see him.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
10 minutes ago, afghanaryan said:

If hovers go any lower, they wont be hovers anymore. And there flight height was already lowered by 17 percent.

If they find some other way to produce the same results, im fine with that..

Hovers are also a problem because they can evade easily even autocannon shots, peak around a corner and blow up your Apollo behind your cabin in a single shot from 500m distance. And you did not even see him.

I've never seen that hovers can blow up your apollo, I always thought hovers are a movement parts and only weapons can shot :dntknw:

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3
6 minutes ago, JCDG said:

Maybe they are a problem yes.

"Maybe"?

If one type of build can kill all the rest builds in the entire game that must be a problem cuz wheres balance? Hovers can't do it and it seems like its not a problem compared to dogs and shotguns?

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

I've never seen that hovers can blow up your apollo, I always thought hovers are a movement parts and only weapons can shot :dntknw:

2 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

I think in this case hovers are not a problem but dogs and shotguns are! Hovers are so fragile and have durability of common wheels, you can shot them of so easly thats why hovers must be buffed.

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 4
6 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

"Maybe"?

If one type of build can kill all the rest builds in the entire game that must be a problem cuz wheres balance?

You are just a poor hover player being killed by dogs, and you dont know how to fight them ?? :1_100_100:

I play sniper spider and blow relic dogs with my King and hovers with double Whirlwind, as long as they dont have scorps.

Edited by JCDG
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1