And another item with a wrong corridor.

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Max bid is lower than sell.
Sell is lower or at buy max.
What you expected to see

Dont force us with the same price at sell and buy....

Corridors are not moveing in realtime , or they move at random times.

Conditions in which error reproduce Just look at the market now. You want corridors , make them larger so players can fit in.
Problem details just one exemple of many https://crossoutdb.com/item/990
Frequency of reproduction frequent
Time of bug alot of times.

screenshot-201222-044300(25 3 39).jpg

screenshot-201222-044227(25 3 39).jpg

and i coud add a long list of items i want to sell but i cant.

screenshot-201222-051021(25 3 39).jpg

Edited by L3X0R
speling
12 hours ago, L3X0R said:

and of course ther is a delay. reason unknown.

They do that on low volume items to make market manipulation harder. But otherwise yeah, corridors are fubar...

• 2 weeks later...

why not take out corridors and make an extremely simple rule that leaves everyone satisfied and the market will be able to self-adjust depending on supply and demand: Price ranges (fixed corridors based on quality)

Common:        0 >    100

Rare :            50 >    300

Special :      150 >    500

Epic :           250 > 1 000

Legendary : 500 > 2 500

Relic :         750 > 25 000

Exceptions for stickers and paints ... or not.

And players will decide if they want max or min. If there all sell at max price there will be some that want to sell faster and will lower his price, same for buyers all want to buy at min price but if you want faster you offer more. (market is autoleveled by players and the current events) And is also limited for abusers to sell over the limit or buyers to buy under cut. It will be a heavy pill to swallow, but much easier to accept than the current situation.

Another option will be to limit the number of trades per day, but that will hurt more the system. Preferabile will be : you can buy or sell only the same numbers. Ex: you can not buy 12 items if you did not sell at least 6 (50%) items today or/and you cant sell 14 items if you did not bou at least 7 of the same quality. That limits any abuse without touching the prices. Also you can sell coupons to extend that limit (another source of income for you)

But please do something about this situation before will be too late, you already lost a lot of good players that understand that competition is also money management and market intuition not only grinding and lame loseing hundreds of fights for a slow steadi income. That is what hurst the game more, beacouse you force players to act like that, instad of leting the competition be the factor that decide.

I'm sorry for the long post, if at least one percentage would contribute to a good decisions from developers il be happy.

Edited by L3X0R

And if you add (as you promised) graphic charts, plese alow us to decide the range, like i dont want to see a chart for last 1 day, but for 7 or more days on some items but also i want to see the last 3 hours on other items and select from actual tranzactions, sell offers or buy requests to understand what is happening. 

But keep in mind that all of this is in vain if I can't choose the right price at which to conclude a transaction that im happy with.

#free_the_market :wink:

Once Ney Year event ended - I cannot sell my batteries for the highest bidder anymore. Corridors must be updated more frequently, they prevent the market from operating.

BugSellBatteries.jpg

or better apply the corridors selectively leting some like resources free of them, if they do not want to listen to my proposal.

• Upvote 1

Surprise with surprise!

i cannot sell to highest bid. really nice...

screenshot-210121-041615(25 3 39).jpg

Edited by L3X0R
7 hours ago, L3X0R said:

Surprise with surprise!

i cannot sell to highest bid. really nice...

No surprise really, that happens with a ton of things, mostly decors, and for the same reason you often cannot buy them, either:

image.thumb.png.d4e985e6819553f1c96c464f

image.thumb.png.65726a14b58293bfa18530d4

The funny part is that this seems intentional though, they even reflect that in the quick buy interface:

image.png.1ad39d6b1830e257063f6d5b85f6ca

That icon and the greyed out price mean that the shown price is invalid because it's outside of the corridor. Most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in any game...

Edited by Snib
  • 3 weeks later...

is this a long post or shoud we strart another one . and another one and .... nothing is done .. sad. no ficial replay ...COMENT ON THIS! happends on alot of stuff

Untitled.png

After several months of this nonsense I think it's safe to assume the devs really don't care about this. At this rate we have to be grateful they didn't just shut the market down entirely or raise the taxes to 50% I guess.

image.thumb.png.5095fed80472c98979d8e82e

13 hours ago, Snib said:

After several months of this nonsense I think it's safe to assume the devs really don't care about this. At this rate we have to be grateful they didn't just shut the market down entirely or raise the taxes to 50% I guess.

image.thumb.png.5095fed80472c98979d8e82e

I played around with these more finding one I was allowed to buy today. So I first placed an order to buy 6 at 12.73, which was the allowed minimum, then I bought the single one on offer at 14.14, which was exactly the maximum I was allowed to pay:

image.thumb.png.d8f606d8d3a4bbfa8eea9da2

The corridor changed instantly, now the order I placed seconds ago is outside of the allowable corridor:

image.thumb.png.2823f0fd7c6e2e5a6b0c97e8

In other words, the corridor instantly changed from

12.73 - 14.14 to
12.81 - 14.15

after one purchase at 14.14, invalidating my own, seconds old buy order. What is this nonsense? In what alcohol induced haze do you consider this a working feature?

Edited by Snib

Honestly, it makes no sense to set a minimum sell price when 282 items are on offer at the corridor limit AND there are ZERO buy orders.

Suggestion: if there are 10 or more different players offering for sale/purchase for the current corridor limit - instantly widen the corridor by 10%.

BugYagouai.jpg

Coral has been stuck on 449.73 ask price floor on more than 4 days with more than 80 items on offer and no buy orders, can someone please revise the corridors already?

Also, why isn't it being auto-revised when more than 10 items have been at the floor for more than 24 hours?

BugCoral.jpg

Hyakutake: 542 items are stuck at 122.43 and obviously noone wants to buy these at such a high price.

The price hasn't been lowered for a week already. Are developers just making fun of us?

BugCorridorB.jpg

I noticed that once an item reaches the minimum price of 0.10 it can not increase no matter what you do.

There are also a lot of items with the price blocked much too high for someone to buy and sellers can not lower the price if no one buys, and other at which the price is too low to be put up for sale and buyers although they put maximum bid, they will not find sellers to help them raise the price to the right one by selling with alot of loss.

i can bet my house on the fact that market trades has decreased more than expected and also their coins packs sels. So who did win from this change really ?

why no mod/dev coment on this ? did they talk to marketers before doing that change ? Targem's market leadership knows about it ? #FreeTheMarket

• Upvote 1
On 3/2/2021 at 4:22 AM, L3X0R said:

sellers can not lower the price if no one buys

why no mod/dev coment on this ?

Yeah exactly, if noone buys - price will stay exorbitantly high even if a thousand sellers are attempting to sell, attaching the proof, 1200+ sellers, zero buyers for THAT price.....

I'd too love to see staff responding.

BugCorridorC.jpg