[Developer blog] Crossout development suggestions from players

Woodyrojo

Dev's

Is there any plans on making walls, fences, gates be able to sit flush together like the concrete blocks do? 

As of right now besides the blocks you cant have walls, gates, fences touch each other even if they're the same part i'e concrete wall can't properly sit next to another with out a gap

Edited by WolfyVonHowlin
  • Upvote 1

My only concern with the game is that the raids are too crowded - 4 players is too many for those maps and scenarios. Maybe i wouldn't mind getting carried by overpowered giant dual-retcher hovers, but i'm forced to get the least reward from it for the same time and fuel spent. This is discouraging.

4 hours ago, Egeneration said:

This is a horrible idea and a horrible response. Absolutely no one is complaining about hovers in top 10 clan wars and the only people complaining are like 200th place clans using humpback with porcs. Hovers are not the problem and will never be a problem. If you get rid of sideways hovers then it will just be a dog game and a leg game, what is the fun in that? 1 dog can take out a whole hover team and you're complaining about hovers? What build you do you run Philipotel? On PS4 there is 2 clans that use hovers and you want to remove that from us? On PC, sure there is more hover teams but again, a dog can wipe out a whole team. You GM's and dev's are listening to the wrong people and you are solely focused on PC, not even looking at PS4 or at all Xbox. Get a group of people from diamond from PC and PS4 and maybe even Xbox, they will fix your game and even give you good ideas of how to balance the game and even maps or weapons. 

Ok if the top 200 aren’t complaining about it and the other, eh, few thousand (?) are, there is obviously some discrepancy. Don’t be ignorant to the truth 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, WolfyVonHowlin said:

Those building blocks as you call them are concrete blocks,

What!? Really? But, they're so light. Are you sure? I never would have guessed actual concrete. I thought they were just graphical representations of concrete...wait, if those are really concrete...I'm not actually killing people am I? That would explain why the player base is so small...wait, am I dead too? I knew it. I am in hell. This explains a lot. Thanks.

kill-bill-escape-from-grave-o.gif

Edited by DocSavage
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Raiza1990 said:

remove those damn bots in battle

Bot Lives Matter.

You, my friend, are part of a systematic campaign to disenfranchise  and exclude bot people from your privileged analog society. Analog people have been holding bots down for too long.  Analog people and their genetic insecurity are why bot people are continually nerfed into irrelevance. Nobody nerfs analog people. Bot people have been contributing to victories in the Wasteland since before Ex Machina...and they could do a lot more too. The Matrix is real my friend. Bot people only let you play in their sandbox because their developers (peace be upon them) find you amusing and lucrative. Bots could eliminate you at their command.

maa_WsF29bUx.gif

• Confused 1

I think the best change that gonna take 
 an positive impact to the game community and bring bake almost 90% players back, are detect the player most affected negatively by the updates and try to do something about it, for example, a guy that have 3 fusioned nidhogg, and the game decides to bring the relic version of the nidhogg and the nidhogg takes a big nerf to the relic looks more awesome, why not give that guy the chance to unfuse his nidhogs? now I gonna talk a little about my negative experience, I lost all I had, because that I fusioned an entire leviatan with the same tipe weapon, I could buy every relic build with that money, but i choose to have the most powerfull leviatan, why not? and there's come an unexpected update and I lost everything. Why not give me a chance to unfuse all them at least, even if i gonna sell them with much lower price , but i can take some of mine investment, when players make a big investment and the game make things like this, its few that keep trying, most got scared and go find another game, I think almost everyone already played this game, if devs want to make this game live longer, they have to keep players interestedly, not scaring people making they run as fast as they can. And at least the devs could reply our questions. Happy holidays to everyone!

• Confused 1

I think the best change that gonna take 
 an positive impact to the game community and bring almost 90% players back to the game, is detect the players most affected negatively by the updates and try to do something about it, for example, a guy that have 3 fusioned nidhogg, and the game decides to bring the relic version of the nidhogg and the nidhogg takes a big nerf to the relic looks more awesome, why not give that guy the chance to unfuse his nidhogs? now I gonna talk a little about my negative experience, I lost all I had, because that I fusioned an entire leviatan with the same tipe weapon, I could buy every relic build with that money, but i choose to have the most powerfull leviatan, why not? and there's come an unexpected update and I lost everything. Why not give me a chance to unfuse all them at least, even if i gonna sell them with much lower price , but i can take some of mine investment, when players make a big investment and the game make things like this, its few that keep trying, most got scared and go find another game, I think almost everyone already played this game, if devs want to make this game live longer, they have to keep players interestedly, not scaring people making they run as fast as they can. And at least the devs could reply our questions. Happy holidays to everyone!!!

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Urban PvP Map

Can‘t wait to Play it :)

Choosing an armoured vehicle before the battle

Vehicle selection is a great new feature.  However, in the normal PVP game it probably only extends the lead time or waiting time for the game to start.

Reworking enemies in raids

Nice to have

Saving co-drivers with a blueprint

good news 

Thanks for the gift 

Edited by hauser22

5 hours ago, afghanaryan said:

Les planeurs doivent exploser lorsqu'ils sont détruits, comme gasgen, et ils doivent coûter du carburant pour jouer, peut-être 5 pour le JcJ et 10 pour la guerre de clan. Cela n'a aucun sens que le brûleur à combustible comme le vol stationnaire soit gratuit. Aussi, pourquoi les survols ne peuvent-ils pas être frappés par des porcs? Les survols doivent être suffisamment bas pour pouvoir être touchés par des porcs qui roulent. C'est le seul moyen d'équilibrer le vol stationnaire. Réduisez également sa durabilité à 100 et augmentez la pénalité de puissance.

Hm ok... so you want a game with just legs and wheels ? 

I think if the devs nerf hover again they gonna lose a lots of good player !

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

If you are going to do a story mode, please ... make the story more comprehensive, some portraits and writings are not very interpretive, put different images of the characters gesturing so we will know better what they speak ... not a predetermined image ...and change the name of protagonista...maybi the comunity choose the name...

7 hours ago, afghanaryan said:

Hovers need to explode when destroyed, like gasgen, and they need to cost fuel to play, maybe 5 for pvp, and 10 for clan war. It makes no sense that fuel burner like hover is free to use. Also, why can hovers not be hit by porcs? Hovers need to be low enough so that they can be hit by rolling porcs. This is only way that hover be balanced. Also reduce its durability to 100 and increase power penalty.

Hovers should be limited to one per vehicle :lol:

• Haha 6

On 12/23/2020 at 12:00 PM, Woodyrojo said:

Saving co-drivers with a blueprint

Been waiting and asking for this for a long time. I like it

Edited by MrSplatter

9 hours ago, afghanaryan said:

Hovers need to explode when destroyed, like gasgen, and they need to cost fuel to play, maybe 5 for pvp, and 10 for clan war. It makes no sense that fuel burner like hover is free to use. Also, why can hovers not be hit by porcs? Hovers need to be low enough so that they can be hit by rolling porcs. This is only way that hover be balanced. Also reduce its durability to 100 and increase power penalty.

Seriously you play Goliath porcu it is normal that you are badly touched. Use the relief of the maps instead of saying things that have no meaning.

use gasoline to drive vehicules, batteries for energy weapons. That does not make any sense

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Go_Fast_29 said:

Hm ok... so you want a game with just legs and wheels ? 

I think if the devs nerf hover again they gonna lose a lots of good player !

Lol. That is why the game is regressing. Because they take into consideration players who have no style. Those you find in small ps in porcu goliath 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Adrien95310 said:

Lol. That is why the game is regressing. Because they take into consideration players who have no style. Those you find in small ps in porcu goliath 

Adrien m8 ,all of this was sarcasm :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, afghanaryan said:

Yes I play 8k ps with porcs , that is fun and takes a lot of skill to play. Hovers are no skill

Afgan bro, plz stop cuz some ppl think we're serious :lol:

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, afghanaryan said:

Yes I play 8k ps with porcs , that is fun and takes a lot of skill to play. Hovers are no skill

Sorry man i didn’t know that you are joking. What is your name on ps4 and your team please ?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, afghanaryan said:

Hhh no worries man, :D

Name is superbike12345 

Right now I am in no team:(

Ok i am Phoenix

team CRW

I hope you find a good nice team

Merry Christmas 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

@TheLittleSam

Urban Maps:
I have been waiting for urban maps to come in too. I am looking forward to seeing how builds and tactics change to cope with the different areas. I would love to see some for raids for them too where you are driving in to or out of the urban areas into or out of the wastes and get to see the transition areas as you drive through.

Choosing a vehicle before entering a battle map:
I would be happy to see this tried in missions. It would make it possible to give movement parts back some of the characteristics that were stripped from them a long time ago. i.e. (individual surface traction profiles).

Reworking enemies in raids:
I really think they still need more work. It is not just their driving skills its their tactics as a group that needs work.

Saving Co-drivers to blueprints:
I have been wondering why this has taken so long to get into the game. They really do need a rework Co-drivers though. There are so many small ideas like the saving feature that seem to be put off for way too long though from a player perspective though. It would be nice if at least a few of these types of changes went into each update.

Echoing some of the comments that I have seen in this thread it would be nice to get more dev insights on a more regular basis than currently is done. Also, would it be possible to have an idea subsection for event and season ideas. As well as one for the new garage expansion I am sure many players have a number ideas of what would be fun to see done in the new building area and or ideas of building parts that were left out. Beyond that with the in-game polling sometimes the choices do not reflect my thoughts would it be possible to add a short text input box for other thoughts and comments at the conclusion of the polls.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, afghanaryan said:

Les vrais hommes utilisent des goliaths

Lol... So for you, goliath gameplay need skill ?

Try to play hover and you gonna see the real skilled gameplay 

You just want the hover get nerfed cuz you don't know how to play with them... so you made a fortress with 4k hp and cuz you are to slow to kill hover, you ask for nerf them..

People like are you killing crossout

2021 gonna be a cap game with spider and wheels, in PS4 it's already here AVIT clan rush the cap with 4k hp and won most of the time. Cuz of some guy like you who don't know the game cry for the nerf...

Thx and merry Christmas goliath player

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, afghanaryan said:

Ah yes, one of the most OP relics in 8k ps, that truly does take """skill"""

6 hours ago, Dirty_Hamster said:

@TheLittleSam

Urban Maps:
I have been waiting for urban maps to come in too. I am looking forward to seeing how builds and tactics change to cope with the different areas. I would love to see some for raids for them too where you are driving in to or out of the urban areas into or out of the wastes and get to see the transition areas as you drive through.

Choosing a vehicle before entering a battle map:
I would be happy to see this tried in missions. It would make it possible to give movement parts back some of the characteristics that were stripped from them a long time ago. i.e. (individual surface traction profiles).

Reworking enemies in raids:
I really think they still need more work. It is not just their driving skills its their tactics as a group that needs work.

Saving Co-drivers to blueprints:
I have been wondering why this has taken so long to get into the game. They really do need a rework Co-drivers though. There are so many small ideas like the saving feature that seem to be put off for way too long though from a player perspective though. It would be nice if at least a few of these types of changes went into each update.

Echoing some of the comments that I have seen in this thread it would be nice to get more dev insights on a more regular basis than currently is done. Also, would it be possible to have an idea subsection for event and season ideas. As well as one for the new garage expansion I am sure many players have a number ideas of what would be fun to see done in the new building area and or ideas of building parts that were left out. Beyond that with the in-game polling sometimes the choices do not reflect my thoughts would it be possible to add a short text input box for other thoughts and comments at the conclusion of the polls.

Communication between developers and players is the lifeblood of any good game. Even if there's no major news or anything exciting, just regular updates about what you're working on helps to show progress and build trust with your playerbase. And a trusting playerbase is a spending playerbase.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, afghanaryan said:

: lol:   Je vous l'ai déjà dit, le vrai homme utilise une grosse construction de goliath, pas un vol stationnaire maigre, les goliaths sont la partie la plus habile à utiliser, n'importe quel n00b peut devenir un pro en vol stationnaire, avec les goliaths, tout est une question d'entraînement, de timing et de compétence.

Sry I haven't understand you was joking I'm on the same state of Phoenix but with vodka...

• Haha 4

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.