[Developer blog] Crossout development suggestions from players

Woodyrojo

On 12/23/2020 at 9:29 PM, afghanaryan said:

Hovers need to explode when destroyed, like gasgen, and they need to cost fuel to play, maybe 5 for pvp, and 10 for clan war. It makes no sense that fuel burner like hover is free to use. Also, why can hovers not be hit by porcs? Hovers need to be low enough so that they can be hit by rolling porcs. This is only way that hover be balanced. Also reduce its durability to 100 and increase power penalty.

You must really not like hover the way you're trying to nerf them to be floating garbage, I'm not a hover user either. I do agree they should blow up when destroyed. But in order for them to be hit by porc barrels already on the ground theyd need to be just above it/touching it then they're basically be wheels then lol

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/23/2020 at 10:26 PM, DocSavage said:

What!? Really? But, they're so light. Are you sure? I never would have guessed actual concrete. I thought they were just graphical representations of concrete...wait, if those are really concrete...I'm not actually killing people am I? That would explain why the player base is so small...wait, am I dead too? I knew it. I am in hell. This explains a lot. Thanks.

kill-bill-escape-from-grave-o.gif

Yeah, they're concrete blocks. I work with concrete enough to know the colour and texture of concrete, guess you got confuse because they made them craftable with metal resources lol That and the fact that their called concrete blocks  so if you're confused by that then you must like short buses

Edited by WolfyVonHowlin
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/24/2020 at 7:46 AM, afghanaryan said:

Yes why my porcs cant hit the hover ? Why my goliath cant catch hover? That is not fair and hover are just cowards who run instead of facing like a man and fighting.

Why my goliath cant catch hover? Because those tracks of model after some of the WW1 tank track and those tanks went like 20 miles at best, why go with a slow moving movement part if you wanna do road runner speeds? Kinda like entering a race with a golf cart then complaining you came in last place because everyone else has race cars lol

• Haha 3

On 12/24/2020 at 7:47 AM, afghanaryan said:

Yes I play 8k ps with porcs , that is fun and takes a lot of skill to play. Hovers are no skill

Hovers are no skill .... blahahahaha You my dude have obviously never tried using hovers or those words would have never left your mouth, I don't own or use hovers ... You know why because they take a long time to learn how to use them properly and not just fly around bumping off of things :lol: :015_2:

• Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, afghanaryan said:

That's not true, I used hovers once and i was getting easy kills. Why is it that these jets dont explode , goliaths take alot of skill to use , n00b, any real men knows this. Anyone can be gd hover player. Hovers just run around ,but goliaths comes and fights face to face, like a real man always should. You just dont know or u have never used goliaths yourself.

You just flat out lied so blatantly Im kind of shock that you did, I said I don't own hovers but I never said I never did and so I know for a fact that hovers take hours of practicing to just get good at them and not ram into teammates and other stuff, Goliaths take a lot of skill to drive okay there buddy, delusional much? Tracks are so easy to drive even more so then wheel because tracks are so slow, at top speed they go like 50 Kph, Any sane men knows this, I suggest you play war thunder as that's a military based game and Crossout ain't Mr. Slow Tank boi. Calling someone a n00b with zeros instead of o's because they're not delusional like you, only gets you called delusion tank boi, to answer your question Delusional tank boi I not only own goliath my raid build has Goliath tracks, so I owned both hovers and Goliaths and still have my G-tracks so i am far more qualify to talk about how easy G-tracks are and hard hovers are to  use, sounds like you never even test driven a hover vehicle at all! I suggest you go the the exhibition and find a hover build and test drive it Tank boi of grand delusions

Merry Christmas Tank boi may the constipated snail sliding next to you not leave you in its dust! :burned:

Edited by WolfyVonHowlin
Putting someone in their place
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, afghanaryan said:

You are just another pathetic hover n00b. I say n00b because if I use to o it turns it into ace. And yes goliaths take skill, come to 8k powerscore where i use my goliath porc and i will show you the true meaning of skill. Goliaths is all about precision timing and driving ability. You probably play like a n00b no skill women. Instead of playing crossout, why dont you just go back to the kitchen ? A real man like me uses the biggest of builds. In fact in clan wars I use my quad goliath build with 3 prosecutor cannons and I destroy everything in my path. Nobody dares to face my beast of build. But unlike no skill hovers, I'm not scared to push straight ahead and fight like a real man, like a spartan warrior, with my triple prosecutor quad goliath build. I also use the jaw breaker cab with as well.

Nothing says sealclubbi- sorry, "skill", quite like a Goliath-Porc sandwich at 8k.

Hayo, Is it possible to create  Chassis that one can attach balloons to, with bomb drops and fan engines to manoover around. what about the big wheel. not my pics

Balloon.jpg

example2.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Some ideas for the New Year:

More items for purchase in Customization. More CK for weapons and wheels.

The ability to sort lists A-Z and Z-A. Especially my Blueprints and Storage.

To be able to delete ANY item from my inventory.

A Professional tier fuel tank that stores 15 fuel.

The wait time for Battle Royale drastically reduced by any means. Even if bots need to be placed in the match.

Buying blank custom templates to create Co-Drivers that use the current leveling and perk schemes. That way we can mix and match perks for any weapon/item type. 

The upgrade system with a cost per upgrade scheme. That way coin is paid in and we get the exact perks we want.

Remove the corridors and let us determine prices. So many items have no bids or no sellers now.

Bring Storm Warning and Free For All back into the rotation and keep the new brawls as well.

An idea for a new movement part:

A new movement part that acts like an Omni-Directional Caster Wheel:

https://omnitrack.com/us/product-category/wheels-castors-us/omnicaster-casters-us/

https://www.omniawheel.com/

https://www.designboom.com/technology/omni-directional-fuji-ninja-wheel-wins-good-design-good-focus-award-12-09-2020/

https://www.magnusinc.com/products/casters/by-type/rotacasters.html

Hope the devs can find a model that works for Crossout!

Edited by Killion454
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Killion454 said:

The wait time for Battle Royale drastically reduced by any means. Even if bots need to be placed in the match.

Yes please! And find something that makes players interessted in this mod like containers or at least (a lot more) scrap metal

• Upvote 1

With how much scrap it costs to craft a single Rare part (650-700 for ONE Rare? Seriously?!) Will you ever consider increasing the amount of scrap that can be gained in battle, or lowering the scrap cost to craft rares?

Which, may I remind you, are needed en masse in order to craft higher tier parts (yet another reason why your implementation of the "Special" rarity is flawed: the time and resources required to craft a single Epic part are now more than ever before!) 

I just wanted to give my opinions on the game for PS4. I don’t like complaining about a lot of things and I don’t try to sound like a whiny child but there a few things I really think are ruining the experience. I haven’t read any other user comments so this just my thoughts on the matter. 

1. Scorpion. 
I can say fighting a lot the weapons can be rather annoying from the breakers to porcs but most feel doable and the right amount of annoying that it seems more fair. However the scorpion seems a bit much. The thin weapon is a pain to hit, the accuracy and projectile speed make it a nightmare for any other weapon in the game. It can basically two shot even a mammoth with duel scorpions builds and one shot everything else. The weapon seems to have no counter and makes it feel like all my weapons are useless and in clan wars scorpions are just the dominant force. I don’t even see how this is fair. 

2. Hovers 

the speed and ability to just rapidly and quickly traverse in any direction is just a nightmare to hit and counter. With all the disadvantages of the tracks, wheels, and legs the hovers seem to easily outshine. They melee, minelayers, and cannons are almost useless when trying to fight them. 

3. Kapkans 

there is a super annoying glitch on PS4 that makes it so a single kapkan locks a build in place. The device literally doesn’t pull the vehicle instead makes it so it doesn’t move anymore which I don’t understand how this bug even happened. Then the weak cable is basically useless in any that isn’t low power score. You think it would stop the melee or shotgunner from getting close to a distance build but now it’s basically feels pointless unless you have multiple set like a minefield. 

4. Mandrake

the most garbage legendary and almost pointless weapon in the game. It hits decently and the fire is nice plus the firing behind cover but... without two of them your chances of hitting your target is random. Far to random that even with two I fired and hit areas that seemed miles away from where I wanted. The range isn’t even that great since other weapons can hit much farther with much better accuracy. The fire doesn’t last long enough to do any real damage or cover an area. The only way to really play it is sideways as the accuracy is only good then. For an artillery system based in the future it’s comparable to civil war cannon accuracy of firing a ball and praying it hits something. I’ve won games and gained no reward because the weapon missed every time... 

5. Cannons on legs. 
the cannons need a better.. ele.. I apologize I forgot the word but it’s basically being able to aim downwards. They can aim decently high which is great but aiming down is a real pain. For example the Mastodon is terrible with this, god forbid combat in the canyon. All the cliffs and ledges are less cover and more obstacles that don’t allow you to shoot. I would have builds ram me and not get under my legs but even though they were in front of me I couldn’t hit them for the life of me since I couldn’t aim down enough. 

6. Ranked Match making. 
we would get so close to uranium just to be knocked down by gold+ plus clans with straight hover scorpion and porc builds. Really should be a matchmaking to fight clans of the same rank. 

7. Pre-choosing 

the most annoying thing is to pick a build with mandrakes to just be put in Old Town. Would be great to be able to choose a build good for the map we play on. 

8. Game Mode ideas 

the story mission with interesting way more accurate mandrake turret was pretty cool to me. Think of the heist mission but instead of a raid it’s a base built by the clan. Basically be a map where the players can build the maze/path the enemies will follow. Then you can place turrets and summon waves of AIs to fight the incoming threats. Could even make it so the player can create the classes for the each AI vehicle with a power score cap and restrictions based on classed. For example 

Commons 1 vehicle 2 vehicle 3 vehicle power score restricted 

melee 1 vehicle 2 vehicle power score restricted and melee/flamethrower only 

long distance 1 vehicle 2 vehicle power score restricted, auto cannon, artillery, and cannons and rockets only 

etc etc 

each clan member will create their own enemies and defenses, randomly the mode will choose one the four players bases. The real players will be put in base building mode setting up the defenses and taking control of AI vehicles. The boss vehicles will be either a players normal ride or Leviathan.

Attacker goal(s) 

capture base, destroy leviathan or steal a crate. 

Defenders 

hold back attackers till time ends or destroy all attacker lives 

• Upvote 1

As a hover player I can honestly say that the game would be much better with a full on nerf to hovers.

let’s hope that 2021 brings a new age to Crossout and takes hovers with it.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, RoughMonkey said:

As a hover player I can honestly say that the game would be much better with a full on nerf to hovers.

let’s hope that 2021 brings a new age to Crossout and takes hovers with it.

I can agree with this. Shred them or buff the other movement parts (including big foots) to make the game dynamic... Like it's supposed to be. Either you use hover or you counter them. That's binary... not dynamic. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

The fun of the game is competition. Overcome obstacles. Find new ways to win. You guys keep nerfing everything you're just catering to certain players. Not all players

• Confused 2

Devs sometimes I think they don't like me, I never see an answer, I would love for them to do more complex and entertaining incursions, they should concentrate on that, many will say that incursions do not matter, but 500 badges is a lot of plastic, I want it to be pleasant to get those resources .

• Upvote 1

more reaperscopters in CW on PS4. that's when you want to stop this ****. you do that advantage the Aces on this game. and stop the aim assist at least in CW.

please this is driving a lot of players crazy

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

- Urban PvP Map : Sound really good !

- Choosing an armoured vehicle before the battle : that should be a brawl mode, certainly NOT fitted for pvp or CW.

- Reworking enemies in raids : sure, improving ennemis seem good.

- Saving co-drivers with a blueprint : YES, we are all waiting for this !

--------------------------------------------

- A better market history : it's really long to loading, we can't use any filters, we can't use search.

- Market corridors: it's a really crap feature and you should remove it. We can't trade so many items because of that.

- Craftable containers for building stuff : Because we like open containers.

- Brawl Chase: We still waiting for this brawl.

- sewer map for PVE: You already have this map and modes ready for it.

• Upvote 1

On 12/23/2020 at 1:10 PM, PRJKTLRD said:

This game could do what Need for Speed Online did. They merged couple of maps from previous series, like 4 into one and then dropped events around it where players could race against each other or partake in similar things like raids in Crossout. In NFS Online, it was 4 player escaping against cops therefore, similar mechanics to raids, where you have 4 guys going trough map.

NFS world <3 :wub:

Soapbox race world is not as cool as the OG game :/. 

• Upvote 1

Please, rubberducksoko, killercrash and whodawhada want the Lonestar paint. How about a little bonus sent our way? Thanks from the loyal veterans.

• Confused 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.