[Developer blog] Crossout development suggestions from players

Woodyrojo

9 hours ago, vilcatim said:

4) Premium $9.99 needs to offer a relic crate per month, it is the only way I would ever spend a penny since the
scamming previous devs ruined the porcipine reload speed.

Yeah :lol:

I have an idea, an option to "calibrate" the merged weapons to one so that they fire at the same distance. I have cannon that don't shoot at the same distance due to not identical fusions (mammoth/typhoon/88...).

Let me explain: I have 2 mammoths, one with +25% projectile velocity so a straight curve, and the second with +15% ammo so a standard shoot curve.
This prevents an accurate shot from a distance. (same for all of the weapons with a catapult curve and all the cannons).
By the way, increasing the ammo bonus to +30% would be a minimum given the monstrous efficiency of the projectile speed.

An option in the storage that would allow to "calibrate" the weapon (option that would be just available under "upgrade") would allow to align the fusion bonuses of the fused weapon to the other fused weapons in the calibration window.
The cost of a calibration would be proportional to the rarity, 300 uranium for a relic, 50 for a legendary for example. (obviously, only fused weapons will be accepted in the calibration).

Howdy!

Can we have right and left sided a.k.a mirrored wpns?
It would be great help to make symmetrical builds.
Just think about the summator, you can't put them next to each other because of its shape.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Addition to list of new features

1) Upgrades that a person CHOOSES, no more BS guesswork, I choose what I want or I dont bother wasting coins!

2) Allow for 3 upgrades per item stacking will ensure more advancement in game for all players

3) RELIC CRATES

Can you bring Hans and Stone-Deaf level 15 buff inline with other co-drivers? Stone-Deaf's level 15 "Mad Bull" gives a +5km speed bonus to only the "Trucker" cabin and Hans's "Gunner" gives bonus to only the "Mandrake" accuracy. A simple fix for Stone-Deaf's would be to apply the bonus to  "docker", "Jawbreaker", "Humpback", and the "Cohort" cabins too. Hans's would be more difficult as adding the accuracy to all cannons too might be too much. But Jade's level 15 "sweep"15% accuracy too ALL weapons when moving might allow for the +5% accuracy without any balancing issues.

Here an idea for a new brawl:

Droneraces.

Just slap 1 ore 2 booster on a drone and let them race against each other. I think it would be fun on an even plain field.

This has been mentioned several times in general discussion or other sections but i dont think I have seen it here. 

DEVs, 

ML-200 legs are so slow that they are not competitive. Yes everyone who likes to play legs already tried steppe spider cabin but I dont think anyone wants to play with one cabin only and most spider players prefer heavy cabins. Why not able to play with other cabins? 
I understand when marketing is taking its part and that is when Bigrams came with +5 km/h so people change their ML for Bigram. To keep this marketing momentum that people will still want to change to Bigrams but in paralellel balancing all legs with other movement parts I think both ML and Bigram should get +5 km/h walking speed. Ideally ML should get +10 and Bigram +5. 

It gets boring when you are so slow, not fun. Hovers got speed buff so why not legs finally.

• Upvote 4

A new frontal machine gun, of legendary rarity, like a better tackler or protector. Protectors have terrible mounting so something similar more to the tackler would be better. 

Hello, I would like to make the following suggestions:

1. playing in a group, each player can choose their reward, I often stop playing with my friends because they need to earn different rewards;

2. the possibility for the player to reconnect to the match when for some reason he is disconnected from the match;

3. It would be amazing to have a Brazilian server.

4. be able to choose the parameters of the upgrade items.

thanks. 

• Like 1

I have a couple of ideas.

the side mission in Awakening could have more impact when you craft something with a faction. For example: if I do 10 side mission with Lunatics, i gain 10% discount on raw materials with Lunatics faction (obviously with a cap) ;

in frontier defense would be nice if the turrets are weapons of the defense faction. For example, if the enemy are Lunatics the repaire turrets are thunderbolt or cricket; dawn's children aurora, prometheo or helios etc etc (in proportion with the difficulty) and the possibilty to choose what weapon.

And for last in PVP a capture the flag modality

• 2 weeks later...

Here is an idea that will take some programming so I doubt you actually do anything....here goes...

Allow us to buy / sell  vehicle blueprints

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would really love to see a variety of parts that could simulate various couplings (e.g. a fifth-wheel coupling) so that builds like the one bellow could become more realistig where the simi-trailer would actually "swing out" like on real trucks.

I know it probably would require allot of work but it would also bring allot of new fun with builds.

image.thumb.png.cd50937a3e4483ed81c10421

• Upvote 1

On 5/26/2021 at 12:51 PM, dotjem said:

I would really love to see a variety of parts that could simulate various couplings (e.g. a fifth-wheel coupling) so that builds like the one bellow could become more realistig where the simi-trailer would actually "swing out" like on real trucks.

I know it probably would require allot of work but it would also bring allot of new fun with builds.

image.thumb.png.cd50937a3e4483ed81c10421

I have been slowly learning and doing a fusion module war rig, with Poony, a truck similar to one in your pic and it sure would be cool if trailer would articulate even slightly instead of being rigid. 

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6

why are in some games 4+ scorpion hovers seal clubbing in 10k ps ... fighting other cars that have only purple guns and or lower
and my pictures show 8x scorpion in sub 10k,  ... and a nice timed screenshot how some low ps guns hang in mid air to railgun fire

WHY ? i tryed many builds with purple guns , i fight scorpion hovers in 10k more than 15hours to 40hours a week holding 40.000+ games current sinds CBT ... are u DEV's suggesting this is normal ??? relic vs purple guns don't belong in the same power score !!! 

perhaps if one of your game testers can fight fight with joules against scorpions just to proof its a joke.. 
i made many post about having 0 armor low part builds just flat out seal clubbing ,

i recommend others that agree with me, to just self-destruct to garage as most of the lower end player base is already doing an has done for years now
making the game even harder for the ones that stay. for those that use a hover ganker build like lances u can have 1go >
but 80% of the guns are just useless not to mention they shoot from cap2cap killing players in seconds after spawning 
in this case i also self-destruct to garage due to uneven numbers against sniper on open long range maps. 
just don't worries about it guys hold backspace take next game until fix 

MY SUGESTION .... FIX POWER SCORE ON  ALL GUNS duhhh

PROOF : link to picure  https://ibb.co/mS2psdD  , https://postimg.cc/QVmHqz28

removePAfromsub13k.jpg

I think the "Power" trend needs to be reversed. Alot of players already know that "Power" directly translates into acceleration. Though this isn't at all intuitive do to wording and how it functions as a parameter in game.

The current trend is: that Heavy/Medium cabins have the most "Power" and as a result: the best acceleration. While Light Cabins that should be the fastest, actually have the lowest "Power" and as a result: the slowest acceleration.

Right? And this leads the problem of having ultra tanky, ultra fast, hover builds using Heavy/Medium cabins that use 6, 8, even 10 hovers; being much more maneuverable and quick than a comparable Light cabin using half as many hovers. 

And this has, in turn, led to balancing issues in the past regarding hovers. The developers want hovers to be quick, maneuverable, but also fragile. But Heavy/Medium cabins have the capabilities, at the moment, to be faster and tankier than Light Cabins. But any nerf (i.e an increase) to "Power" of hovers has unanimously hurt Light cabins while Heavy cabins remain relatively unaffected.  In short: completely ineffective at addressing the problem. 

So I propose that for balance: Increase the "Power" for Light cabins to the current levels of Heavy cabins so that they have the fastest acceleration, while decreasing Heavy cabins "Power" to levels comparable to where Light cabins currently sit so that they have slowest acceleration. 

As for transparency and ease of understanding in the building interface: re-name "Power" to "Acceleration" on cabins. Re-name "Power Drain" to "Acceleration Penalty" on movement parts. Re-name "Bonus Power" to "Acceleration Bonus" on engines.

I think this could go miles for ease of understanding the mechanic of acceleration and how parts will affect it. And also really help to solidify the role of each cabin. Light cabins should be considerably faster in top speed and acceleration, for thier low Mass Limit and make extreme trade offs in terms of structural parts for carrying heavy weaponry. While Heavy cabins should always be slower to accelerate as a trade off for thier high mass limit and ability to carry the heaviest weapons and more structural and movement parts.

All this as opposed to the current system: Where Light cabins are unanimously abandoned around 10k PS do to poor speed and durability.  And something like an Icebox can pack 12 hovers, a pair of Typhoons, and 4k durability... and still accelerate at a comparable rate at 15k+ PS. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.