Currently drones are very lacking.

The 25% damage reduction was way overkill.

Considering how auto aim works on console no one  should have an issue aiming at them.

It was an over reaction by the devs to nerf all drones damage by 25% while leaving auto aim at such a level.

Grenadier drones where quite fun and allowed people to build good looking build that could be effective.

In my opinion the devs should revert the damage nerf.

Part of the issue is auto aim,though drone damage output is severely lacking now.

Yes I understand people despise drones that should not be a reason to neglect them,there a plenty of weapons people despise that still perform well.

Edited by Chevypimp
Typo
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

sorry but no. grenadiers need to be left where they are. 

as for the other drones.. the spark drones do not need a buff at all. they are very annoying to deal with.

the turret drones i agree need a buff.

flying drones could use a buff to.

fuzes NEED the buff again. i dont know why they even nerfed them in the first place. they are a SUICIDE DRONE, they are supposed to deal high damage and take people by surprise. after the nerf on them i noticed a huge difference in their explosion radius and damage output. even with the harpy cabin it was bad. id say buff fuzes to what they were before.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
28 minutes ago, Zarrurer said:

sorry but no. grenadiers need to be left where they are. 

as for the other drones.. the spark drones do not need a buff at all. they are very annoying to deal with.

the turret drones i agree need a buff.

flying drones could use a buff to.

fuzes NEED the buff again. i dont know why they even nerfed them in the first place. they are a SUICIDE DRONE, they are supposed to deal high damage and take people by surprise. after the nerf on them i noticed a huge difference in their explosion radius and damage output. even with the harpy cabin it was bad. id say buff fuzes to what they were before.

we are talking about the console only nerf of 45% less damage pc doesnt have this nerf and drones are as easy do deal with, why cant they reduce the nerf from 45% to 10% instead?

• Upvote 1

I would have to agree about annihilater it is in a good place.

Regardless of how you feel about grenadiers they are very underperforming with very poor mapping and little damage.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, davmax07 said:

we are talking about the console only nerf of 45% less damage pc doesnt have this nerf and drones are as easy do deal with, why cant they reduce the nerf from 45% to 10% instead?

they nerfed drones by 45%?! wow what the hell? i thought it was 25% but i mustve read wrong. well id say fuzes definitely need a buff. they nerfed the drones cause they were also powerful in low rank battles to. grenadiers kinda broke the game to (though even after the spread increase id still say they were way to accurate.)

hell the spark drones added a whole new cancer to the game to, id rather not buff the spark drones and leave them alone. 

the turrets and the flying quad copter drones need a buff though. like i also said fuzes to. 

id also like the buff to the drones for the christmas event lol. laying down drones or using them for defence. 

• Upvote 1

Epic and legendary drones is too weak. 

Hopefully devs gives some love those toys.  :santa:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Santonik said:

Epic and legendary drones is too weak. 

Hopefully devs gives some love those toys.  :santa:

spark drones are not to weak. if they were any stronger theyd be broken like they once were.

grenadiers dont need to be stronger, id rather not come across them all the time in clan battles again. they could use a slight damage buff but nothing near where they once were.

Fuzes are my favorite drone and these need a major buff. idk why they even nerfed them.

the quad copter drone and the anaconda turret for epics..... idk if they need a buff. i havent seen them used alot. are they that weak?

Grenadeir drones in my experience were never an option for clan wars there are far better weapons available.

Fuze drones need an improvement in mapping.

Missile drones seem to still be effective.

Remember this is not how you feel about weapon x.

It is about the developer having a pack that contains weapons that are not effective in battle.

Sidekicks and any other mg drone flying or wheeled need a buff they are incredibly ineffective.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Chevypimp said:

Grenadeir drones in my experience were never an option for clan wars there are far better weapons available.

Fuze drones need an improvement in mapping.

Missile drones seem to still be effective.

Remember this is not how you feel about weapon x.

It is about the developer having a pack that contains weapons that are not effective in battle.

Sidekicks and any other mg drone flying or wheeled need a buff they are incredibly ineffective.

i agree that the sidekicks need a buff, their just not that good.

MG drones i used a MG drone that was blue the flying drone, and it was reaaaaaaaaally bad, the damage just was not there. tried it in the christmas event to but man it was bad. so yeah.... they need a bit of a buff.

Grenadiers got nerfed because people asked. Stop stifling creativity in general. If Gaijin and Targem develop something cool and its powerful... It's wanted and hated and nerfed and I don't ever understand it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, VeryOriginal1 said:

Grenadiers got nerfed because people asked. Stop stifling creativity in general. If Gaijin and Targem develop something cool and its powerful... It's wanted and hated and nerfed and I don't ever understand it.

if by creativity you mean destroying heavily armored builds in seconds. they nerf them because their TO effective.

22 minutes ago, Chevypimp said:

Quite true; it has left all drones under powered.

Currently no weapons from that category are effective in any game mode.

yeah i want them to be effective in pve. in pve its fair since your only fighting bots. i prefer to use them on bots then anything else. i like drones and i want to use them in pve... just they arent effective at all.... minus the barriers. i mean the barriers are effective but eh they kinda dont last long, gotta fuse mine. 

but that aside yeah i want them to be usable in pve.

Edited by Zarrurer
  • Sad 1

Nobody wants Grenadiers back to what they were, and annihilators seem fine now, but everything else needs a bit of love. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Along with the wwllcomed buff i could enjoy seeing few new drones. 

Common Flying Shotgun + wheeled epic wheeled king style minelayer + special Emily turret + epic pyre turret + radar jammer turret. 

• Sad 2
17 hours ago, Chevypimp said:

At the very least drones must be dropped close to the target;other weapons can be spammed from across the map.

Drones can also be buried under a mountain of armor while other weapons must be exposed to work. PS_Messages_20190927_153032.thumb.jpg.ef

not sure what point you're trying to make. Now I don't use any of the auto aim weapons so I can't say if drones need a buff or not, but I personally don't think any of the auto aim weapons should be as strong as there player aimed counterparts.

Edited by Small_An_Simple
Fix text
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

I absolutely agree, drones need to be buffed.

They should work like Hurricanes and other guided rockets.

I want to sit at my spawn, spam them nonstop and get MVP's while my playstyle is running away from enemys should they spot me.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, gu1lty said:

I absolutely agree, drones need to be buffed.

They should work like Hurricanes and other guided rockets.

I want to sit at my spawn, spam them nonstop and get MVP's while my playstyle is running away from enemys should they spot me.

Players like you are the reason they don’t take drone and Caucasus players seriously, drones don’t need a buff or nerf, they need a complete all around rework and be changed severely

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, davmax07 said:

they need a complete all around rework and be changed severely

Do you have a suggestion, or just a call for change?

• Thanks 1

honestly i really love the little turret drones. id love to run them more in raids and stuff but their not good. as soon as i drop them enemies will instantly target them and destroy them before they get a chance to do anything. its pretty much the same with any drone, as soon as a bot enemy sees them they just target them. its the exact same with kapkans, the enemies will target a kapkan as soon as it comes out of the launcher so its pretty much useless. flying drones are the same, rocket drones, wheel drones.... not to mention the lack of modes in the game doesnt help either. id love to play some base defence, survival or some other kind of mode aside from the repetitive pvp and raids (dont get me wrong i love raids but there needs to be more done). you know, something i could possibly use drones in. 

the only drones i question are the flying and turret drone that fire rockets. yeah the rockets are pretty strong but the drone only fires a few of them before it breaks. i feel as if this needs to be changed a bit to where the drones have a set number of rockets before it breaks. (idk i mean it just seems weird because the turret has 4 launchers but only fires 1 rocket every couple of seconds and the flying one has 2 lauchers and fires 1 rocket every few seconds. just seems odd that their launching speed for the rockets is so slow. ive never used them cause i found them pointless)

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

Drones need buff. Also i think devs need to check how drones acting on the battle field and what they do in certain/some situations. There is no driver buff most of them neather. 

I tell few reasons why Ai weapons lacking some situations.

1. Against stealth AI weapons DOESNT want to work at all. Not even when enemies shimmering front of them. If humans seeing something shimmering front of them, they usually shoot first and asking then are you foe or not. Missiles still have chance to hit opponents if they use stealth, because they got somekind coordinates where they go.

2. Drones prioritizing their targets sometimes very stupidly. Example Fuze drones vs 1 king mine. Why all of my Fuzes thinking  how they need to kill one useless mine first before rest.

3. Drones damage currently is poor in overall. And there is one big oddities with them. It is XP gain. What i mean is machine guns making usually most xp then missiles, grenadies and so on, but last one is Fuze drone. Why? Becauce fire rate and ability to do damage to multiple targets. They doesnt need to kill nothing, it is enough if drone got one hit to enemies to gain assist. Assist xp vanish away if we dont do damage to same target   in 15 second or killin it. So Fuze Drones losing xp alot sometimes. I think that odd assist timer should go away. It actual ruined to tell us how much damage we doing in match or something like that.

4. Wheel drones spending too much time if they starting to go reverse when they are spawned.

5. Flying drones are easy job shoot down even with single shot. Cannon/s at least low PS. Beacause they are so close to each other. There would be been somesort flying pattern to flying drones. Why? Because suvivalibity raising if flying drones doesnt grouping same place. Currently one cannon shot or missille or something whihch can do area damage can one shot all of them. It ofcours depenpds car size,shaape and how close drone boxes are. Usually they are very close to each other. Because that way we can build some armor to drone box/platform.

6. Fuze drones damage to small size cabins is umbelieve poor. I dont know why devs thinking it is good thing to keep Fuze drones damage so low to small sized cabins!. It affecting raids too and it is very stupid thing to sending there ~2 waves fuze drones if i have 3 Fuze drone box for example, so i need to send ~6 Fuze drones to gain one kil in raids.

7.  i think it is stealth alone making some weapons so efficient in battle field, because it cost only 1 energy and allowing user to do almost everything like fleeing or attacking to enemies if they wanted. 

- stealthted guy doesnt show minimaps at all. AI weapons use only radar/radio to gain their targets. So i suggesting somekind buffer zone where all drones work againts stealth. It would be ~25m around cabin or something like that. Why? Because stealth is so superior against drones and turrets too. Turrets attack range against stealthed guy would be around 7m for example and drones ~5m because they can move.

- what i know radars in real world they can see stealth planes if they coming too close to them.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, erkwounder said:

Drones need buff. Also i think devs need to check how drones acting on the battle field and what they do in certain/some situations. There is no driver buff most of them neather. 

I tell few reasons why Ai weapons lacking some situations.

1. Against stealth AI weapons DOESNT want to work at all. Not even when enemies shimmering front of them. If humans seeing something shimmering front of them, they usually shoot first and asking then are you foe or not. Missiles still have chance to hit opponents if they use stealth, because they got somekind coordinates where they go.

2. Drones prioritizing their targets sometimes very stupidly. Example Fuze drones vs 1 king mine. Why all of my Fuzes thinking  how they need to kill one useless mine first before rest.

3. Drones damage currently is poor in overall. And there is one big oddities with them. It is XP gain. What i mean is machine guns making usually most xp then missiles, grenadies and so on, but last one is Fuze drone. Why? Becauce fire rate and ability to do damage to multiple targets. They doesnt need to kill nothing, it is enough if drone got one hit to enemies to gain assist. Assist xp vanish away if we dont do damage to same target   in 15 second or killin it. So Fuze Drones losing xp alot sometimes. I think that odd assist timer should go away. It actual ruined to tell us how much damage we doing in match or something like that.

4. Wheel drones spending too much time if they starting to go reverse when they are spawned.

5. Flying drones are easy job shoot down even with single shot. Cannon/s at least low PS. Beacause they are so close to each other. There would be been somesort flying pattern to flying drones. Why? Because suvivalibity raising if flying drones doesnt grouping same place. Currently one cannon shot or missille or something whihch can do area damage can one shot all of them. It ofcours depenpds car size,shaape and how close drone boxes are. Usually they are very close to each other. Because that way we can build some armor to drone box/platform.

6. Fuze drones damage to small size cabins is umbelieve poor. I dont know why devs thinking it is good thing to keep Fuze drones damage so low to small sized cabins!. It affecting raids too and it is very stupid thing to sending there ~2 waves fuze drones if i have 3 Fuze drone box for example, so i need to send ~6 Fuze drones to gain one kil in raids.

7.  i think it is stealth alone making some weapons so efficient in battle field, because it cost only 1 energy and allowing user to do almost everything like fleeing or attacking to enemies if they wanted. 

- stealthted guy doesnt show minimaps at all. AI weapons use only radar/radio to gain their targets. So i suggesting somekind buffer zone where all drones work againts stealth. It would be ~25m around cabin or something like that. Why? Because stealth is so superior against drones and turrets too. Turrets attack range against stealthed guy would be around 7m for example and drones ~5m because they can move.

- what i know radars in real world they can see stealth planes if they coming too close to them.

1. You state a problem you have, then say a solution.

3. The 15 second rule is no longer a thing in pvp. If you deal damage and that player is destroyed you get the assist.

5. You state a problem you have, then say a solution.

7. The game has 2 anti stealth units that also only costs 1 energy.

8 hours ago, erkwounder said:

3 hours ago, Small_An_Simple said:

1. You state a problem you have, then say a solution.

Easy fix to drones.  Drones can aggro enemy if enemy is close enough.No matter is enemy stealthed or not.   Otherway stealth is too strong against all drones.  

Why? Think other way.  If you have 1 energy what can put your vehicle immortality 1 energy.  Is that OP?   I can saying that is broken.  Very broken.  

Same thing is griffon cabin perk.   That is broken too.  Specially against all drones.   Drone can not aggro target if enemy using griffon perk. 

Remember there can use multiple enemy players using this griffon perk.  Good luck to using your drones against them.  

8 hours ago, erkwounder said:

5. You state a problem you have, then say a solution.

Solution is simple.   Give those flying drones more space to flying.     Even 30m around  to mother ship/drone carrier.   

Of course those flying drones flying pattern need to be a make totally new way. 

7. The game has 2 anti stealth units that also only costs 1 energy.

Those anti stealth modules is weak.   Not suit at all drone players.  Oculus and verifier do not give that red dot. Red dot give moment when you can using drones.  

Drones need that red dot to aggroing to enemy.     That is HUGE ISSUE. 

Drones need to HUGE BUFF against stealth.   

There is many ways how you can counter all drones easyly other way than stealth alone. 

like. 

--- Griffon perk.  Give 10 seconds untarget moment.  Drones can not see that red dot. So drones is useless agaisnt that griffon perk. 

--- Even mines (king/kapkan) can be a good counter all drones.  HOW?  MIne doing red dot to minimap. So drones shoot those red dots.  

--- Speed and long range figth style.  This avoid most drones totally easy way.   Cost 0 energy even.  

--- Spark user killing drones fast.  

--- Every fast firing weapon kill fast enough low health drones easyly.  (mg,sg,etc....)

--- There is a few thing more. i'm lazy in this moment so i do not writing more.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1