Who needs drones with auto aim? Every machine gun, mini gun and auto cannon is now a drone :DD :DD :DD

I would take the old aim assist with buffed drones over this AA BS. I don't completely disagree but with the drone nerf but it happened around the same time and my guess is they buffed the p1ss out of the auto aim when they nerfed drones to give all the poopy players who can't aim more ways of having fun. Give old aim assist back and buff drones a lil. 

Edited by EVAN_WILLIAMS
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, RoughMonkey said:

-25% damage

Still seems too much...

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

Still seems too much...

Grenade Drone was the only one that was really an issue. But instead of listening the dev team nerfed everything...

this needs to be looked at again.

4 hours ago, RoughMonkey said:

Grenade Drone was the only one that was really an issue. But instead of listening the dev team nerfed everything...

this needs to be looked at again.

grenadier drones werent the only one that had the issue. the spark drones also had the same issue to. while theyve made some changes to the spark drones theyd still be an issue if they had the buffs, at least i think so.

11 hours ago, RoughMonkey said:

-25% damage to drones on console needs removed.

someone told me it as a -45% damage nerf on consoles, i thought it was a 25% nerf to but seeing the damage of the fuze drones before and after id have to say yeah they did nerf them by a substantial amount. i think it was only -25% on pc.

• Confused 1

Yea drones straight suck and there is no point in buying any of them.

I have never had a problem or complained about them.

Honestly they only exist as a novelty for Aces to play with.

I have fused my drones because I try to get a little more damage out of them, but then they all got nerfed so there really isnt a reason to play them.

Goliath tracks took a Nerf too so many weapons can now do cab damage and shoot through the goliath tracks that make them useless.

So drone carries to the front of the battle field is nerfed so bad.

• Upvote 1