Jump to content

List of SHORT-term broken things on top100 CW


Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

I wonder why...

Oh...  :lol:

You do realize the conversation you quoted that from was about reapers and cyclones.
It's not like ever build I own is a nova cab... those are the only two i have. Sideways Hovers are better in every way than Nova.

the truth is, It is a sad state of affairs, and to make reapers and Cyclones viable Nova is a necessary evil.
Because cannons out class MGs and Auto Cannons the only thing that makes them even close to cannons is the Nova, and even in that case they are still out classed by cannons.

So is this the problem of the Nova??

Edited by RoughMonkey
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1) kapkan. Couple weeks ago devs changed function of this part and its detection:      - sometimes behaves like part which removes all power from catched vehicles,      - now it is practical

1) kapkan. Agree 2) wheels on hovers: Disagree 3) anti-wedge mechanic. Disagree 4) nova shield. Disagree

I wonder why... Oh...  

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, RoughMonkey said:

I play top ten and yes we do have Nova cabs in CW, but it's not an issue. And yes we have a top 100.... its the same game dude.

 It was directed to @lucashc90 since I was under the impression he does't play CW for a very long time.

The thing is you can run cannons\scorps on nova also ...

The problem is that nova  max weight is too much / got too much energy / the way the shield activates /recharges is working better than it should

Needs slight adjustments in one or all of these parameters

+ the shield got some issues rendering at some ranges

Edited by h0zz
my bad
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, h0zz said:

The problem is that nova  max weight is too much / got too much energy / the way the shield activates /recharges is working better than it should

Needs slight adjustments in one or all of these parameters

The way the shield recharges is countered by using your brain and not being impulse.

The most the nova can carry is 15400 kgs. That's barely anything more than the omnibox or most any other medium cabin.

All medium cabins at epic or higher have 12 energy. Technically speaking, the griffin should have 13 energy even with it's perk taking away a point of energy, the cohort should have 12 energy, and the nova/beholder should have 13 points of energy.

None of that is too good.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

The way the shield recharges is countered by using your brain and not being impulse.

This topic is about the balance of this cabin on top 100 CW , if you have never played it  your opinion is baseless and worth nothing.

53 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

The most the nova can carry is 15400 kgs. That's barely anything more than the omnibox or most any other medium cabin.

You already showed you are not very good with number (remember when you said +50% durability increase from aspect to punisher was barely anything ?) :lol:

Nova got +50% max total weight than most epic cabins without taking any other stat into consideration.

And if we take into consideration the weight of the cabin+frames+weapons+modules+movement parts , the total weight remaining that can be used for armoring is twice as much as most other medium cabins

+Omni box got a lower speed cap than Nova

1 hour ago, SIGMA920 said:

All medium cabins at epic or higher have 12 energy.

Proof strict systems like this don't work

1 hour ago, SIGMA920 said:

All medium cabins at epic or higher have 12 energy. Technically speaking, the griffin should have 13 energy even with it's perk taking away a point of energy, the cohort should have 12 energy, and the nova/beholder should have 13 points of energy.

And then nobody would use epic cabins (very few use them already)

Raising the CW entry cost by 1+ legendary ...

You should quit talking about stuff you don't play and have no interest on...

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Claysdad said:

Without the nova, mg/ac hovers have little to no chance vs typhoons and scorps.

MG and other mid-range and close-range weapons was viable on hovers all the time. Not every fragile weapon is frequently used on Nova even now. But Nova provides the best solution for many variations so that it tends to be only viable solution. As you can see from my proposal i do not want STRONG change. My suggestion is pointed on bad consequences only. Full visibility of the shield make no problem, hope you agree that this even cannot be named as nerf. By adding the small activation time I try to balance use of Nova cabin on distance. It simply push further the horizon where people can react on the shot fired so that Nova user will do not play the shiels so much offensively.

  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, h0zz said:

This topic is about the balance of this cabin on top 100 CW , if you have never played it  your opinion is baseless and worth nothing.

Because the clan wars builds that I regularly see in high PS PvP that use novas are magically impossible to kill? I see randoms of all things easily handling them by waiting for 3 seconds because their targets are so overly relient on the cabin's shield.

16 minutes ago, h0zz said:

You already showed you are not very good with number (remember when you said +50% durability increase from aspect to punisher was barely anything ?) :lol:

Nova got +50% max total weight than most epic cabins without taking any other stat into consideration.

And if we take into consideration the weight of the cabin+frames+weapons+modules+movement parts , the total weight remaining that can be used for armoring is twice as much as most other medium cabins

+Omni box got a lower speed cap than Nova

Of the epic medium cabins, only 4/9 of them have a mass limit of ~10K.

25 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Proof strict systems like this don't work

Because light cabins lose a point of energy for their perks doesn't mean that the energy system for cabins is broken.

27 minutes ago, h0zz said:

And then nobody would use epic cabins (very few use them already)

Raising the CW entry cost by 1+ legendary ...

That's the very reason that legendary cabins took so long to be introduced into the game.

As is plenty of the epic cabins are used but that's because the nova is situation and the cohort/griffin are more focused towards team buffs over user buffs.

29 minutes ago, h0zz said:

You should quit talking about stuff you don't play and have no interest on...

Do you think that I'm not interested in the game's balance? An imbalanced game is a boring game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

Because the clan wars builds that I regularly see in high PS PvP that use novas are magically impossible to kill?

No. I am honest with you. That is not the reason. All who play CW and read your frequent posts about it know that you have often no idea what are you talking about.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SIGMA920 said:

Do you think that I'm not interested in the game's balance? An imbalanced game is a boring game.

No you are not , you have said enough times you don't care about CW on this forum for everyone to notice it.

CW got nothing to do with PVP , not the same level of gameplay , not the same effort , not the same players , coordination/teamplay . (Are you talking live with the other players on your team?)

And the legendary cabins were only introduced to sell cashgrab battlepasses cuz they don't have anything else to release. (the last BP was a joke)

If light cabins lose 1 energy for their perk nova should lose 2 ( not the change anyone is looking for , just saying it one of the factors that makes it broken)

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, h0zz said:

No you are not , you have said enough times you don't care about CW on this forum for everyone to notice it.

Clan wars is not nor how it should be how Crossout is balanced.

I don't play clan wars because while I want the game to be well balanced, I'm not going to willingly jump into a sh!tstorm of imbalance and inflated egos.

16 minutes ago, h0zz said:

CW got nothing to do with PVP , not the same level of gameplay , not the same effort , not the same players , coordination/teamplay . (Are you talking live with the other players on your team?)

Correct, clan wars is a devolution of gameplay. You've got a such a small set of builds you see that it's beyond formulaic and controlled with gameplay that involves less thinking than the average battle in PvP.

20 minutes ago, h0zz said:

And the legendary cabins were only introduced to sell cashgrab battlepasses cuz they don't have anything else to release. (the last BP was a joke)

Because the battlepasses have been cashgrabs? The typhoon, breaker, and punisher were cashgrabs, the battlepasses were the direct opposite of a cashgrab.

23 minutes ago, h0zz said:

If light cabins lose 1 energy for their perk nova should lose 2 ( not the change anyone is looking for , just saying it one of the factors that makes it broken)

In your mind. Not that that says much in favor of such a change.

26 minutes ago, gumaak__CG_ said:

No. I am honest with you. That is not the reason. All who play CW and read your frequent posts about it know that you have often no idea what are you talking about.

If you were after a high mass limit, there's better cabins for that. If you're after 12 energy in the cabin, you're got plenty of better options. If those or the shield is not the reason why, then what is?

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@SIGMA920 

You just proved my point , yet you are still replying in a thread specifically for CW feedback...

This is a team based game , yet you think that the main mode is playing with randoms and bots...

In the end you are a non-competitive player trying to criticize competitive mode because its not as random and laid back as PVP (And its cool nobody is forcing you to play)

But just quit doing it , not even a single person that plays CW takes you seriously and the ones that don't play\care about CW don't care about what you are saying about it.

In the end you are just trying to prove to yourself whatever crazy ideas you have inside in your head about CW.

And don't mix P2W with cashgrab , its not the same thing...

Why don't you suggest other type of clan mode aside from CW where you would be comfortable playing ? (On another thread OFC)

Devs said they are looking into more activities for clans , maybe you can help :dntknw:

 + I liked the mode you suggested on the other thread (even if you suggested it for PvP I saw potential for a kind of "CW")

Edited by h0zz
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, h0zz said:

You just proved my point , yet you are still replying in a thread specifically for CW feedback...

This is a team based game , yet you think that the main mode is playing with randoms and bots...

In the end you are a non-competitive player trying to criticize competitive mode because its not as random and laid back as PVP (And its cool nobody is forcing you to play)

But just quit doing it , not even a single person that plays CW takes you seriously and the ones that don't play\care about CW don't care about what you are saying about it.

In the end you are just trying to prove to yourself whatever crazy ideas you have inside in your head about CW.

I criticize clan wars as a mode not because it's not laid back but because of the lack of randomness (Which you did notice, good on you for doing that.). What good is a highly controlled mode that not only uses a different format from the rest of the PvP part of the game but is also where variety is near non-existent when it comes balancing the game? Absolutely none (And that's why I approach just about everything from both a clan wars and PvP perspective. When it came to horizontal mandrakes one of the things that I noticed right off the bad was that the main source of complaints about them came from clan wars, not PvP. The same goes for most of the major complaints that players have had, especially recently. However many do not.).

If clan wars was an 8v8 mode and was not as controlled I'd have gotten involved in the mode long ago but it's never been that way.

37 minutes ago, h0zz said:

And don't mix P2W with cashgrab , its not the same thing...

So why did you link the battlepasses with the legendary cabins being OPed on purpose?

35 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Why don't you suggest other type of clan mode aside from CW where you would be comfortable playing ? (On another thread OFC)

My only suggestions for a clan mode would just be a larger version of clan wars with proper MMing rules (By both PS and clan ranking.).

Frankly, my suggestion for clan wars would be to fix clan wars as a mode.

 

  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

So why did you link the battlepasses with the legendary cabins being OPed on purpose?

It was presented like a "you can't skip" kind of a deal , 3 fused legendary cabins + stuff worth 300€$+ for 10€$ (but you can't sell anything)

18 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

If clan wars was an 8v8 mode and was not as controlled I'd have gotten involved in the mode long ago but it's never been that way.

My only suggestions for a clan mode would just be a larger version of clan wars with proper MMing rules (By both PS and clan ranking.).

Frankly, my suggestion for clan wars would be to fix clan wars as a mode.

 

See it got nothing to do with egos ,etc (that's what makes competition fun and gives you some motivation) 

Some stuff that works in PvP does't work in CW and vice-versa

I think the game is way 2 dead to have 8v8 now tho (even getting 4 players on at the same time is hard some times) 

And the MM is working fine on russian CW queue (not the PS but that would be easily exploited)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, h0zz said:

It was presented like a "you can't skip" kind of a deal , 3 fused legendary cabins + stuff worth 300€$+ for 10€$ (but you can't sell anything)

That's not a cashgrab or the cabins being OPed, that's offering so much for barely anything you're stupid not to take it. Compared to what packs were the main monetization that's far improved as well.

2 hours ago, h0zz said:

See it got nothing to do with egos ,etc (that's what makes competition fun and gives you some motivation) 

The inflated ego part comes from the tendency of those playing clan wars to act as if it's a measure of skill instead of how much BS they're willing to put with.

Competition is not fun on its own either. Seeing the 100th dog in a row is not fun, that's just supremely boring.

2 hours ago, h0zz said:

Some stuff that works in PvP does't work in CW and vice-versa

I think the game is way 2 dead to have 8v8 now tho (even getting 4 players on at the same time is hard some times) 

What doesn't work in clan wars but does in PvP is because of the formats. Even if there are bots, in an 8v8 a lot more is viable than in the 4v4 of clan wars.

For getting a full 8v8 of players you just need to be on at the right times, I regularly get full 8v8s of players myself in almost all PSs when it's not a period like within the hours before or after a daily reset. The timing is what matters there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

That's not a cashgrab or the cabins being OPed, that's offering so much for barely anything you're stupid not to take it.

That's exactly the definition of a cashgrab , limited time offer with much more value than the regular offers.

The cabins being OP as always is just the lack of foresight of the devs due to them being scrubs and not playing the game.

 

53 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

Competition is not fun on its own either

  It is , but only if you are a competitive player , there's nothing more valuable than the right to flex :lol:

I could play CW for 0 rewards (I was never rewarded for anything playing FPS but some €uros from lans 15+ years ago)(+some servers\bnc\vent\ts servers from sponsors) :dntknw:

1 hour ago, SIGMA920 said:

For getting a full 8v8 of players you just need to be on at the right times, I regularly get full 8v8s of players myself in almost all PSs when it's not a period like within the hours before or after a daily reset. The timing is what matters there.

Talking about getting 8 players (out of 20) at the same time from a clan , remember this is a CW thread ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2021 at 11:37 AM, gumaak__CG_ said:

1) kapkan. Couple weeks ago devs changed function of this part and its detection:

     - sometimes behaves like part which removes all power from catched vehicles,

     - now it is practically undetectable (in comparison with previous state),

     (+ good change was that heavier vehicles now tear off the cable).

     --> simple fix could be buff of the Argus. It has low durability, long reload time (kapkan module is already reloaded and the Argus is now useless) and does not help when the drone do not see the kapkan (under vehicle).

2) wheels on hovers giving tonnage (total nonsense).

3) anti-wedge mechanic. It slows down vehicles which do not wedge!

    --> remove or make it reasonable (better remove).

4) nova shield.

    - visibility of the shield is problematic at the enf of its lifetime,

    - instant activation.

    --> make it 100% visible all the lifetime, add small activation time.

Agreed on 1.

Can't comment on 2 because I play hovers and like hovers. Would be biased.

Don't notice 3 at all.

4 is simply not an issue. If anything it's good, makes more weapons viable.

all I see in CW is typhoon/kapkan/porc spam. Nova at least makes things like punishers/retchers/helios semi-viable, which is good for variety.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, RoughMonkey said:

You do realize the conversation you quoted that from was about reapers and cyclones.

Yes, but I like poking people that I know. Despite being a manly man with testostene induced receding hairline, I enjoy being a sassy beach from time to time :lol:

17 hours ago, h0zz said:

 It was directed to @lucashc90 since I was under the impression he does't play CW for a very long time.

I can't even remember last time I played CW. Are giant Typhoon spooders, sideway hoverboats, flamedogs and shotgun wedges still rampant?

If the answear is "yes", I don't believe much has changed afterall :lol:

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fck hovers and dogs, remove hovers from game or remove everything other, and only then we got balanced game, i can stay with both of that idea, even if they remove everything others.adding unbalanced movement parts into game was big mistake, after those all years  problem is still the same, big war between dogs and fck hovers and like i said after those all years problem is still same,
look on that with objective perspective, without hovers you shouldnt have problem with nova cabin, about kapckan is a mistake (not one) of devs they release something without test it, or remove everything other from game just elave hovers only like a last movement part:) and nova cabin also will be no problemo ;) easy way to make game more balanced if devs even dont play in own game and cant balance it and pull out conclusions.
Ripley OUT.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2021 at 5:37 PM, gumaak__CG_ said:

1) kapkan. Couple weeks ago devs changed function of this part and its detection:

     - sometimes behaves like part which removes all power from catched vehicles,

     - now it is practically undetectable (in comparison with previous state),

     (+ good change was that heavier vehicles now tear off the cable).

     --> simple fix could be buff of the Argus. It has low durability, long reload time (kapkan module is already reloaded and the Argus is now useless) and does not help when the drone do not see the kapkan (under vehicle).

2) wheels on hovers giving tonnage (total nonsense).

3) anti-wedge mechanic. It slows down vehicles which do not wedge!

    --> remove or make it reasonable (better remove).

4) nova shield.

    - visibility of the shield is problematic at the enf of its lifetime,

    - instant activation.

    --> make it 100% visible all the lifetime, add small activation time.

1 agreed. kapkan is xxxx now; bugged. sometimes when you have a lot of cable lenght you cant even move at all; completely powerless which is wrong. 

2 disagree. this is pure nonsense and bias. also xxxx the meatgrinder on spiders then or the armored triangle tracks in front of goliath etc... remove every mixed movement part from the game then. to me this is just a dumb biased hover hate issue getting mixed in the complaints. 

3 agreed as even when you touch another build it completely drains your power and acts like you are weightless too.... the penalty is too sudden and abrupt so others can abuse this. bigrame spiders touching you with their legs and you have zero power which is absolute raterdation. This can be abused too as one of my clanmembers build a reverse wedge to drop his dogweight on spiders slowing them down sapping their power the otherway around, same for hovers in the reverse wedge.

4 partly agree. nova could use slighty different timings, but only slighty and visibility on range could be better because now it's sometimes guessing if the shield is up or not. 










I also love how sigma talks about inflated ego's then keeps on responding on a clanwar topic while he does not play clanway; the epitome of a big headed ego incapable of being neutral. What a fekking meme

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, h0zz said:

That's exactly the definition of a cashgrab , limited time offer with much more value than the regular offers.

That's not the definition of a cashgrab.

A cash grab is when something is done exclusively because those behind it know it'll sell well for no effort on their part.

16 hours ago, h0zz said:

The cabins being OP as always is just the lack of foresight of the devs due to them being scrubs and not playing the game.

The legendary cabins are not OPed. The griffin and beholder are frankly underwhelming while the cohort's main great parts are the perk and mass limit and the nova has a situationally useful shield.

16 hours ago, h0zz said:

Talking about getting 8 players (out of 20) at the same time from a clan , remember this is a CW thread ...

For an active clan that'd be no problem. If anything it'd be a reason to make clans larger and able to hold contain more players.

This isn't a clan wars only thread either:

On 1/3/2021 at 11:37 AM, gumaak__CG_ said:

1) kapkan. Couple weeks ago devs changed function of this part and its detection:

     - sometimes behaves like part which removes all power from catched vehicles,

     - now it is practically undetectable (in comparison with previous state),

     (+ good change was that heavier vehicles now tear off the cable).

     --> simple fix could be buff of the Argus. It has low durability, long reload time (kapkan module is already reloaded and the Argus is now useless) and does not help when the drone do not see the kapkan (under vehicle).

2) wheels on hovers giving tonnage (total nonsense).

3) anti-wedge mechanic. It slows down vehicles which do not wedge!

    --> remove or make it reasonable (better remove).

4) nova shield.

    - visibility of the shield is problematic at the enf of its lifetime,

    - instant activation.

    --> make it 100% visible all the lifetime, add small activation time.

That's OP's complaints.

Nothing about it says clan wars only nor would any changes made in response affect only clan wars.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

That's not the definition of a cashgrab.

A cash grab is when something is done exclusively because those behind it know it'll sell well for no effort on their part.

300 value for 10€$ sells well without any effort (thanks for proving my point):good:

15 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

The legendary cabins are not OPed. The griffin and beholder are frankly underwhelming while the cohort's main great parts are the perk and mass limit and the nova has a situationally useful shield.

Cohort is garbage in CW , griffon is one of the strongest (again you talk without knowing what you are talking about)

16 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

Nothing about it says clan wars only nor would any changes made in response affect only clan wars.

It's in the title (you should spend more time reading and thinking what you are going to write)

17 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

For an active clan that'd be no problem. If anything it'd be a reason to make clans larger and able to hold contain more players.

The game is dead , its already hard enough to get new players (again proof you know nothing about CW or how to run a clan)

:dntknw:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, h0zz said:

300 value for 10€$ sells well without any effort (thanks for proving my point):good:

The devs have done far less work for a far higher price. The battle passes have involved far more work than a cashgrab would entail.

1 hour ago, h0zz said:

Cohort is garbage in CW , griffon is one of the strongest (again you talk without knowing what you are talking about)

I've used the griffin the PSs that clan wars builds are regularly encountered in. It wasn't very useful even on a specialized flanking build.

1 hour ago, h0zz said:

It's in the title (you should spend more time reading and thinking what you are going to write)

The title is List of SHORT-term broken things on top100 CW

Of them only the first one is actually broken.

It doesn't say anything such as "Clan Wars only!" either.

1 hour ago, h0zz said:

The game is dead , its already hard enough to get new players (again proof you know nothing about CW or how to run a clan)

:dntknw:

Ah yes, the dead game that I regularly get 8v8s full of players with a majority of players that weren't in the previous matches.

Clan wars might be dead as a mode but that's because of it's own failings rather than the game being dead as a whole.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

The devs have done far less work for a far higher price. The battle passes have involved far more work than a cashgrab would entail.

Are you arguing with yourself now ? Cuz your last definition of cashgrab was preem  :lol:

14 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

I've used the griffin the PSs that clan wars builds are regularly encountered in. It wasn't very useful even on a specialized flanking build.

You are just an average player from PvP , I would not expect you to be able to use something that shines in a group and needs practice as a group at its full potential

+If you are not going full W mode griffon is not for you.

16 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

The title is List of SHORT-term broken things on top100 CW

Yes.

17 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

Ah yes, the dead game that I regularly get 8v8s full of players with a majority of players that weren't in the previous matches.

Clan wars might be dead as a mode but that's because of it's own failings rather than the game being dead as a whole.

There's plenty of games with 15+ years ,that have been dead for 10years with full servers...

 You will always find players at low PS since this game relies on new players to survive , replacing good players with CW ready builds that take 1year+ to grind is way harder.

Between advertising on torrent sites and sponsoring terrorists gaijin have done it all just to get some scrubs that can buy a pack or 2 before uninstalling

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sigma, you're such a joke dude.

90% of the cabs run in top 100 are legendary. Nova sees the highest prevalence because it is a heck of a lot more powerful than other cabs. Numbers don't lie.

  1. Free shield, why even bother with Aegis? As a matter of fact Aegis price TANKED when Nova became popular
  2. High max load, as _h0zz mentioned, any build you swap a Nova into can easily have 50% more dura because of its massive weight limit with little penalty
  3. Small hitbox, for as huge as its load capacity is, it has a much smaller cab than most and can be fairly well protected despite requiring a hole on the front of your build
  4. Incredibly versatile. Slap it on hovers/wheels/trax/bigrams. Can use almost any weapon on it: breakers, mgs, cannons, scorps (even rockets/fortunes, hell, I've even seen porcs with it)
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2021 at 10:57 AM, h0zz said:

He said CW , its not filled with random scrubs from PVP (we have gone over this many times already :lol:)

ahaha just block sigma and be done with it, hes just a troll at this point, always arguing some random offtopic point just for the sake of arguing, even when he has no clue what hes talking about and his only experience remains random pvp with this:

126152923_screenshot-200728-18124022944.

image.png.02625dd4dc74998d24c1f311eb9d79

Edited by Bobbill12345
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, XenomorfX said:

Fck hovers and dogs, remove hovers from game or remove everything other, and only then we got balanced game, i can stay with both of that idea, even if they remove everything others.adding unbalanced movement parts into game was big mistake, after those all years  problem is still the same, big war between dogs and fck hovers and like i said after those all years problem is still same,
look on that with objective perspective, without hovers you shouldnt have problem with nova cabin, about kapckan is a mistake (not one) of devs they release something without test it, or remove everything other from game just elave hovers only like a last movement part:) and nova cabin also will be no problemo ;) easy way to make game more balanced if devs even dont play in own game and cant balance it and pull out conclusions.
Ripley OUT.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
sorry what was that i cant hear you over all this w holding

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...