List of SHORT-term broken things on top100 CW

33 minutes ago, Bobbill12345 said:

ahaha just block sigma and be done with it, hes just a troll at this point, always arguing some random offtopic point just for the sake of arguing, even when he has no clue what hes talking about and his only experience remains random pvp with this:

Ouch, that build.:1_100_100:

N00b question: how do I block people? That would make the forum much more tolerable.
Figured it out, ahhh, that's nice.

Edited by delraith
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1) kapkan. Couple weeks ago devs changed function of this part and its detection:      - sometimes behaves like part which removes all power from catched vehicles,      - now it is practical

1) kapkan. Agree 2) wheels on hovers: Disagree 3) anti-wedge mechanic. Disagree 4) nova shield. Disagree

I wonder why... Oh...  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bobbill12345 said:

sorry what was that i cant hear you over all this w holding

Even though Xeno is too direct and angry, he has right (he is spider btw as i know). All other types of vehicles are in the pliers created as a result of the hover-dog relationship originated by hover predominance.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
11 hours ago, delraith said:

Free shield, why even bother with Aegis? As a matter of fact Aegis price TANKED when Nova became popular

Because the nova's shield lasts 3 seconds. Unless you're facing no one but idiots who don't think, you're going to get a 20 second cooldown for 3 worth of shielding.

High max load, as _h0zz mentioned, any build you swap a Nova into can easily have 50% more dura because of its massive weight limit with little penalty

The nova only offers a 50% higher mass limit than 4/9 epic medium cabins and the light cabins. Even the pilgrim has 12K for it's mass limit.

Small hitbox, for as huge as its load capacity is, it has a much smaller cab than most and can be fairly well protected despite requiring a hole on the front of your build

The vast majority of cabins are smaller than the nova is. If you're looking for a higher mass limit, you're just going to have to accept a larger cabin.

Incredibly versatile. Slap it on hovers/wheels/trax/bigrams. Can use almost any weapon on it: breakers, mgs, cannons, scorps (even rockets/fortunes, hell, I've even seen porcs with it)

Any build can use any part. That's not something unique to the nova.

11 hours ago, Bobbill12345 said:

ahaha just block sigma and be done with it, hes just a troll at this point, always arguing some random offtopic point just for the sake of arguing, even when he has no clue what hes talking about and his only experience remains random pvp with this:

126152923_screenshot-200728-18124022944.

image.png.02625dd4dc74998d24c1f311eb9d79

I shouldn't even be surprised. With all of the non-sense you post, using outdated information and strawmen (I use dual tsunamis in 14K, I use an updated version of the build you're showing in 15K now, I use a dual mandrake build at 13K, I have a monotrack build at 11K, and more. All of which is used to great effect compared to the clan wars builds they go up against.) is something you'd do.

13 hours ago, Bobbill12345 said:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The good old W+M1 provoking :D

dhhr67kjtm711.jpg

14 hours ago, Bobbill12345 said:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I think you did not understand, i said fck dogs and hovers, so why you think i play dog xD? nobrain or you are drunk?

15 hours ago, XenomorfX said:

drunk

We are all playing a Russian game here so there must be at least one thing we all have in common with our fellow huskies, right? :my_precious:

14 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

We are all playing a Russian game here so there must be at least one thing we all have in common with our fellow huskies, right? :my_precious:

• Confused 1