sandy gulf map.  this happens all too much on any map .and it was (not a rush)

634794493_screenshot-210104-143223(-7020

Edited by MudnBeer
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

I actually wonder how that is possible so many times.. I mean.. It's easier to do more points just by accidentally hitting someone that to actually achieve this:lol:

2 minutes ago, xCrossFaith said:

I actually wonder how that is possible so many times.. I mean.. It's easier to do more points just by accidentally hitting someone that to actually achieve this:lol:

- Tutorial that teaches nothing

- Old players leaving

- Legendary stuff given nearly for free on Battlepasses

- Poor balancing

- Garbage MM

- 0 teamplay

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 3
7 minutes ago, xCrossFaith said:

Idiots, build weaknesses, and map randomization. Getting rushed at the start of a battle when you're using mandrakes is a quick way to get f#ck all in points and if your team abandons you you're better off self-destructing.

Some people need a tutorial for everything and some people can figure things out for themself and people are stupid so yeah....

• Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, h0zz said:

- Old players leaving

- Poor balancing

- Garbage MM

- 0 teamplay

You can do more than that with a TOW.

I agree your points are true, but scoring so low is literally hard to do unless you get lanced/wedged at the start of the match :lol:

12 minutes ago, xCrossFaith said:

You can do more than that with a TOW.

I agree your points are true, but scoring so low is literally hard to do unless you get lanced/wedged at the start of the match :lol:

big map for getting lanced or wedged at the beginning of match,,none of that happen.

but this does happen alot and no one post screen shots,so im gonna.

next time when u do sandy gulf,post ur 10 points or 95 points u got.:lol:

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, h0zz said:

- Old players leaving

- Poor balancing

- Garbage MM

- 0 teamplay

sorry h0zz u have the wrong post.

thats your theory on how these ppl got 10-95 points half the match,and i got 1168.

really?  a Tutorial would of gotton that player at least 20 points and not 10 yeah?

:facepalm: :beee:

Edited by MudnBeer
13 minutes ago, MudnBeer said:

sorry h0zz u have the wrong post.

thats your theory on how these ppl got 10-95 points half the match,and i got 1168.

really?  a Tutorial would of gotton that player at least 20 points and not 10 yeah?

:facepalm: :beee:

A proper tutorial would teach players how to build + paths to take on maps + how to approach "mainstream" builds and to focus fire

+How to play roles based on types of builds

You were probably playing with people that are not even ready to play at 10k  :noob:

• Confused 3
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, h0zz said:

A proper tutorial would teach players how to build + paths to take on maps + how to approach "mainstream" builds and to focus fire

You were probably playing with people that are not even ready to play at 10k  :noob:

wow they dont know how to point n shoot,but when they do they only get 10 points?

i wonder how they even got 10 POINTS?

this is the scoring system we have ((((((its not the players))))

its  No wonder why this game STAYS BROKEN.

Edited by MudnBeer
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, MudnBeer said:

wow they dont know how to point n shoot,but when they do they only get 10 points?

If you only damage parts and don't destroy them you don't get any points... that's why I mentioned teamplay and focus fire.

If the tutorial explained how the scoring system works (never played the tutorial tbh) nobody would be having this issue.

What is your suggestion to rework the scoring system ?

• Confused 1
26 minutes ago, h0zz said:

yeah disagree dude, thats normal common sense and if you cant figure that out for yourself then shooty games are probably not for them.

• Upvote 1
Just now, h0zz said:

If you only damage parts and don't destroy them you don't get any points... that's why I mentioned teamplay and focus fire.

If the tutorial explained how the scoring system works (never played the tutorial tbh) nobody would be having this issue.

What is your suggestion to rework the scoring system ?

lol really,this happens all the time with vets playing,u cant be this far off into space that u cant see there's a pattern here?

never happen to you though.(y are u so against fixing this game)???????? :017:

2 minutes ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

yeah disagree dude, thats normal common sense and if you cant figure that out for yourself then shooty games are probably not for them.

This game is 5 years old  , if you don't introduce catch-up mechanics this is what you end up with

This game is not so easy as it seems after you play for a couple of years.

A lot of kids/boomers play this game and its not simple for them

Imagine this is the firs game you play...

+Most people quit before learning 10% of how the game works 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, MudnBeer said:

lol really,this happens all the time with vets playing,u cant be this far off into space that u cant see there's a pattern here?

never happen to you though.(y are u so against fixing this game)???????? :017:

I don't think there's anything to fix tbh , just teach the players how to play and how the game works...

I asked you for suggestions to how to rework it because I'm interested ...

+I get more points than that (enough to get rewards) just being lanced 30 seconds into the match without firing a single shot...

Edited by h0zz
4 minutes ago, h0zz said:

I don't think there's anything to fix tbh , just teach the players how to play and how the game works...

u really cant make this up folks (h0zz,one more time--This is a point n shoot game,are u with me so far?  point n shoot,get points(thats all) like a million other games everyone has played and is totally competent to understand the concept of such a game,

im sorry,,, im babbling on too much.anyway thats it.:gunner:

• Upvote 1

Yet you have 0 suggestion on how to improve/fix it ...

5 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Yet you have 0 suggestion on how to improve/fix it ...

its the game,it's meant to be this way,only they can fix it.

10 minutes ago, MudnBeer said:

its the game,it's meant to be this way,only they can fix it.

They who ? :lol:

You are the one raising the problem , come up with some suggestion or other way it should be in your opinion ...

you-can-do-it-meme-67.jpg

• Confused 1

We need a frien'emies list. A list of players that are fun to play with and against. A pool of players that don't suck. A way to weed out the asswipes...Clan Wars?

Double-plus-good on the Danny Trejo meme.

I don't have any good ideas either, however. Sorry.

Oh that's pretty much my team. Not sure how long it took your team to die, but my usually is speed running the death so yeah 

yup .. it's because matchmaking is BROKEN. I have said it many times and i keep repeating it until devs fix it (or i keep repeating it until end of days of crossout). REMOVE group vs group, instead add skill vs skill. This should simply be calculated based on player's average score per battle. I know score is not everything, but it's generic indication to how good player is. This shouldn't be your TOTAL average score per battle tho, because in lower PS you get a lot less score than in higher, so matchmaking should only count your recent score per battle and evolve based on which builds you're using. So it shouldn't just take the raw value of your score, but instead it should be calculated based on the powerscore you're playing in. Devs can easily calculate it, they can check what is the average score (for all players) in 10000 PS, then check it in 15000 PS and also in like 5000 PS, then they can make algorithm that is capable of calculating the average score, without using the raw values.

What i'm saying, is that 1000 points in lower PS is already a lot, while in 15000+ 1000 points is quite shabby. So basically 1000 points in lower PS = 3000 points in higher PS. This is ONLY thing they need in matchmaking, apart from PS matching. So if one player constantly gets 100 points, he should never get into match with those who constantly get 1000 score.

I mean look at these...

1892969973_CrossoutScreenshot2021_01.03- 1057572465_CrossoutScreenshot2021_01.02-

• Upvote 1