Players that deliberately build towards a #999 PS for pvp are sad. It's usually grouped up players trying to seek an extra mm advantage but AFAIK there's no benefit from doing this, I've just battled two 7999 builds in my 9015 build.

Anyone got an explanation why people do this in PvP. I cringe when I see these ps in battle.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Probably builds from the league , stop trying to insult people when you lack the IQ to comprehend basic stuff ...

Going on since the game launched. 

Glass houses

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, h0zz said:

when you lack the IQ to comprehend basic stuff ...

And who says that XD

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
17 minutes ago, h0zz said:

Probably builds from the league , stop trying to insult people when you lack the IQ to comprehend basic stuff ...

as u insult the op and think ur IQ is (members total reputation) because of the plus +sign in front of it lol

giphy.gif.31632e336f2f6464a8d08165802a58

Edited by MudnBeer
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

It's just that there's a popular opinion, that if u stay under 8k, based on the example you provided, you will mostly face under 8k builds. But that's just not true

Also h0zz is right, some kept the builds from survivor league

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

League , raids , looks cute , who knows.

Dude is literally asking why is grass is green :lol:

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, ZeusssS said:

It's just that there's a popular opinion, that if u stay under 8k, based on the example you provided, you will mostly face under 8k builds. But that's just not true

Also h0zz is right, some kept the builds from survivor league

no,999 was always the norm,till u found out 499 kept u out of 2x higher ps.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, MudnBeer said:

no,999 was always the norm,till u found out 499 kept u out of 2x higher ps.

Show some proof people do this as a "norm"

• Confused 3
4 minutes ago, h0zz said:

League , raids , looks cute , who knows.

Dude is literally asking why is grass is green :lol:

Nope. I asked why people build #999, not 9999 or 7999 or 5999.

If you've got nothing to contribute try challenging someone to a battle elsewhere.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Bonkers247 said:

Nope. I asked why people build #999, not 9999 or 7999 or 5999.

If you've got nothing to contribute try challenging someone to a battle elsewhere.

999ps? no such thing,u are Bonkers!!:yes_yes_yes:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, MudnBeer said:

999ps? no such thing,u are Bonkers!!:yes_yes_yes:

Possibly. I didn't mean a specific ps other than it ending in 999.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

You need some sleep @MudnBeer :lol:

Replace # with other numbers , but since the OP himself said they were paired with him using a 9015 PS build , you can't influence the MM (not now) by doing that.

Just one of those spam thread without any meaning (you like to do these also)

:popcorn:

• Confused 2
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, MudnBeer said:

Yeah sorry, that was just an example that there's no ps cut off point. There's general ps ranges but they'll be dependent on player numbers.

Edited by Bonkers247
34 minutes ago, MudnBeer said:

hmm so replace    (   #     ) ----<this with what?a 9 or a 7 or a 5?

nope lol

Replace X with Y 

react_confused.png

• Upvote 1

Didn’t there used to be some kind of X999 cutoff in raids? Or is it just people trying to figure out the in-game instruction translations?

8 hours ago, h0zz said:

Even when Ur right you seem wrong. Why do u always feel the need to insult and belittle people?

You... 

Are a tiny man swimming in a cesspool of your own toxic hypocrisy. 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Bonkers247 said:

Possibly. I didn't mean a specific ps other than it ending in 999.

Sometimes I just get that kind of ps out of sheer luck.   If I get barely over the 000 or 500 mark, I will however pinch off a ps or two.

One time I had a build that was exactly 18000ps and 2000hp.  I was thoroughly satisfied having not attempted to obtain such clean numbers. 

Edited by tenshiijin
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, Bonkers247 said:

Players that deliberately build towards a #999 PS for pvp are sad. It's usually grouped up players trying to seek an extra mm advantage but AFAIK there's no benefit from doing this, I've just battled two 7999 builds in my 9015 build.

Anyone got an explanation why people do this in PvP. I cringe when I see these ps in battle.

Or its just smart so you can be on the high end of the PS in a lobby vs the low end. Nearly ever single time there is a 999 build is on my team they do way better than the other poopy n00bs on my team. 

Edited by EVAN_WILLIAMS

this was changed long ago. having 1999 doesn't matter anymore, you will still go vs 2000+. I used to play in 13999, but recent changes to hovers made my build 14200 and i see no noticeable change in matchmaking, i still face same PS players as before.

however in raids, indeed the 999 end is where the level starts / ends (when bots get easier / harder)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tenshiijin said:

Even when Ur right you seem wrong. Why do u always feel the need to insult and belittle people?

You... 

Are a tiny man swimming in a cesspool of your own toxic hypocrisy. 

69054517.jpg

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Sethioz said:

this was changed long ago. having 1999 doesn't matter anymore, you will still go vs 2000+. I used to play in 13999, but recent changes to hovers made my build 14200 and i see no noticeable change in matchmaking, i still face same PS players as before.

however in raids, indeed the 999 end is where the level starts / ends (when bots get easier / harder)

Seems like the cap is 12k anything above that will get you up to max, but match making is poop of course so who knows.

Edited by EVAN_WILLIAMS

I usually don't pay much attention to my PS when I'm building unless it is to force a 69 or 420 withim the numbers.

Also, -999 doesn't work and you get even more confused about which brackets you belong. Take 7999 for example: sometimes you get thrown with 9k players, sometimes with 6k players.

Now that you stop to think about it, the entire MM sorting out is quite strange and unpredictable: in which world a 9k PS is equipped enough to face 15k cars? Then you keep it at 8k but sometimes you see 5k builds roaming around like lost children at the supermarket.

• Haha 1