What are your wishes for the development team in 2021?

Mine are

•   Fair upgrade system also for existing items
  •   Blueprints and storage places for lesser Ressources
  •   good revision of the co-driver

Which do you have?

Edited by hauser22
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 7

My proposal is that for every 50 prestige lvl of engineers we get one additional space in the garage and 25 in the storage.

Fusing system rework is realy needed.

• Upvote 8
1 minute ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

My proposal is that for every 50 prestige lvl of engineers we get one additional space in the garage and 25 in the storage.

Fusing system rework is realy needed.

Fusing system has already been reworked last year. Given how todays fuzes are superior to the old ones, it means that we spend a lot of in game money in past years in gear which now is obsolete. We cant have this happen every now and then, actually we cant have this happen again at all, many players will definitelly quit out of frustration, myself included.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
On 1/11/2021 at 11:55 AM, Skyshadow59178 said:

Fusing system has already been reworked last year. Given how todays fuzes are superior to the old ones, it means that we spend a lot of in game money in past years in gear which now is obsolete. We cant have this happen every now and then, actually we cant have this happen again at all, many players will definitelly quit out of frustration, myself included.

upgrade System has to become more fair  - Look for yourself -  Haltbarkeit = Durability = thats What changed- in my opionion - Not fair!!!

FDFD7A42-E75C-4F48-AC3C-55AB2B5961EB.thu

Edited by hauser22
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
27 minutes ago, hauser22 said:

Fair upgrade system also for existing items

They could rework the chances but the system cant be messed with again, i explain why above.

28 minutes ago, hauser22 said:

Blueprints and storage places for lesser Ressources

100% agree.

30 minutes ago, hauser22 said:

good revision of the co-driver

100% agree, with lesser recources for the final talent unlock too. If i recall corecrtly, it demands 2k electronics amongst other things, a complete joke and an embarassement to game developing for a minor talent unlock to be that expensive.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Skyshadow59178 said:

By saying reworked I mean make it more players friendly. And I know it was reworked last year and thats true that now we have more options but it doesent mean its better than last system where we couldnt get same fusion after refusing any item. This what its right now its just a scam, after fusing 10 times icebox cabin I still didnt get what I was pointing for. Let us chose one position what we want to keep after 1st fusing and just reroll two another. 

PLEASE STOP THIS SCAM!

Crossout_20201226204956.thumb.jpg.a89eec

Crossout_20201226205552.thumb.jpg.f63b50

• Upvote 4
4 minutes ago, Skyshadow59178 said:

100% agree, with lesser recources for the final talent unlock too. If i recall corecrtly, it demands 2k electronics amongst other things, a complete joke and an embarassement to game developing for a minor talent unlock to be that expensive.

I dont care about the recources, it‘s final and end game. I care about the perk/s.

Edited by hauser22
44 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

By saying reworked I mean make it more players friendly. And I know it was reworked last year and thats true that now we have more options but it doesent mean its better than last system where we couldnt get same fusion after refusing any item. This what its right now its just a scam, after fusing 10 times icebox cabin I still didnt get what I was pointing for. Let us chose one position what we want to keep after 1st fusing and just reroll two another. 

PLEASE STOP THIS SCAM!

... You're new here?

The whole game's a scam. if it wasn't fusions wouldn't be "more friendly", they wouldn't exist.

• Upvote 3
5 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

... You're new here?

The whole game's a scam. if it wasn't fusions wouldn't be "more friendly", they wouldn't exist.

Realy you have nothing else better to say? We're trying to make some things better and you could help instead of looking for a reason to argue.

I know how this game works and how devs trying to rob us but even that we could try to change it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

Realy you have nothing else better to say? We're trying to make some things better and you could help instead of looking for a reason to argue.

I know how this game works and how devs trying to rob us but even that we could try to change it.

Fusions went from "xxxx and randomly expensive" to "OP and absolutely ludicrously expensive" because the devs want it that way. And they don't read this place. I'm not sure how complaining about something they did on purpose in a forum they don't give a xxxx about is going to change any of this.

For every post that makes sense here there are 10 idiots who drop 5k in the game because shiny fusions and bad education which failed to give them a sense for money. Guess who the devs want to be their playerbase?

Just tell everyone to stay clear of this game, hoping Gaijin sells it to a less crappy company before it dies.

Edited by Clebardman
  • Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Clebardman said:

Fusions went from "xxxx and randomly expensive" to "OP and absolutely ludicrously expensive" because the devs want it that way. And they don't read this place. I'm not sure how complaining about something they did on purpose in a forum they don't give a xxxx about is going to change any of this.

For every post that makes sense here there are 10 idiots who drop 5k in the game because shiny fusions and bad education which failed to give them a sense for money. Guess who the devs want to be their playerbase?

Just tell everyone to stay clear of this game, hoping Gaijin sells it to a less crappy company before it dies.

no wishes??? 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, hauser22 said:

Which do you have?

• Remove domination game mode: it's terrible game play, at best it gives an excuse to bad players for camping even harder.
  • Give performance-based rewards even after returning to garage rather than force players to pointlessly wait around after getting destroyed. Add a minimum time between reward payouts to prevent suicide farming
  • Remove market "fixes" (corridors, 2FA). There are better ways for tracking stolen currency than ruining the experience for everyone.
  • Bonus wish: Make PVE optional (rather than the provider of exclusive resources and most badges). PVE in this game is nothing but a chore and does not even pretend try to be anything else.

No need to tell me that none of these will happen.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, hauser22 said:

no wishes??? 

My wish is that this game gets sold instead of crashing and dying once Gaijin is done milking it.

• Like 2
  1. Add new game modes:
    • Cargo carrying tasks/battles. What kind of truck game is this, when players don't actually get to build high-capacity trucks to carry cargo around?
    • "Endless" raids - every 5 minutes/waves players are given an opportunity to cash in their rewards, but if they die - they lose it all. Difficulty keeps increasing over time, with a boss appearing e.g. every 20 minutes/waves and giving bigger rewards.
    • Nightmare mode raids - increases difficulty in a specific way (e.g. no revivals, half durability, half max speed), but gives additional rewards.
    • Daily "Sortie"-style raid of higher difficulty, but for 8 players rather than 4, giving better rewards.
    • Bot only missions, 8 v 8 bots. Players build cars, then spectate them while their cars are controlled by the computer in a mission.
    • Zone control for clans, similar to Star Conflict. E.g. clans could fight for control of zones being once of the existing maps, say one clan controls "factory", another "rock city" etc.
    • Bigger open world with areas where players can "mine" resources with special equipment. Some areas could be "low security" - they contain more valuable resources, but PvP would be enabled in those areas.
  2. Make bots in missions and patrols more human-like:
    • Stop bots from defending the base in "Assault" - no human would ever do that, so it's really awkward when bot does
    • Make bots try to degun you if you're closer than e.g. 150m to them (but add some randomness in their aim)
    • Store MVP cars for a week and give bots a random MVP car to control - make their cars more effective and varied
    • Fix harvester bots not being able to use the harvester/melee weapons (or just don't give melee weapons to bots as they can't use them now)
  3. Daily login rewards - could include CKs at certain milestone days, and random resources otherwise.
Edited by Trajos
  • Like 3

I only have a simple yet pretty hard one: 

Whatever the xxxx they want, but that it's something REALLY new and not recycled stuff from the past 4 years

• Thanks 1

1) T0 be able to dismantle our upgraded items and get back our Added items,so we can sell them if we want to.:good:

123663789_screenshot-210111-113015(25339

2) and a map editor:good:

Edited by MudnBeer
  • Upvote 1
11 hours ago, hauser22 said:

Mine are

•   Fair upgrade system also for existing items
  •   Blueprints and storage places for lesser Ressources
  •   good revision of the co-driver

Which do you have?

I like all of these.

More 3 base games or better yet, give me map with 4 bases. 

Give Cyclones shield a job of being a shield protecting rest of the gun, or remove it fully. 

Give 2rd race mode with max 4 wheels touchin the ground and nothing else gets to touch the ground on the build. No hovers, no sleds, but instead things like Cars. 

More packs and battlepass events, less hitech. 

Thank you. 

Better pvp balance and game mechanics. New core gamemodes

Less frivolous stuff: packs, event gamemodes, cosmetics

• Sad 1
16 hours ago, Clebardman said:

My wish is that this game gets sold instead of crashing and dying once Gaijin is done milking it.

20 minutes ago, Bobbill12345 said:

image.png.90ff6b842536967391bb2eb0619aba

That it gets swapped

000_OC823.jpg?resize=640,426

• Sad 1