• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right now the hability to Farm uranium is restricted to a few clans/players in the game. The player base is not big and we almost always see the same players on the top of the leaderboards.

A new way to make Ore in the game would be a good thing. I’m not sure what you have here is that, but the only people that will argue with you are people trying to protect the gear they already have.

and then crossout 's bad servers kick you for randomly no reason, making you loose the 100 fuel you used to entern in it

Posted Images

A new way to make Ore in the game would be a good thing. I’m not sure what you have here is that, but the only people that will argue with you are people trying to protect the gear they already have.

im one of the lucky few that get top 10 in clan wars every week. And I’ll be the first to admit this game is set up to keep the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.

Edited by RoughMonkey
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 8

you will keep your income, my propose will not change anything for you but mostly benefit new/lower score players ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

or maybe add a very difficult raid, where you really have to work hard and show teamplay to get like 1 uranium per raid

Edited by Marduk_25
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3
10 minutes ago, Marduk_25 said:

ur maybe add a very difficult raid, where you really have to work hard and show teamplay to get like 1 uranium per raid

and then crossout 's bad servers kick you for randomly no reason, making you loose the 100 fuel you used to entern in it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

That's true unfortunately. I havn't heard any news on how the servers could be fixed, but I'm happy more and more players join the forum and start to complain about loading screen bugs and disconnects, Maybe the devs will start on fixing the servers, at least that's what I hope

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, Slevino said:

Right now if you manage to win 5 battles you get 450 badges right? make it 450 badges plus 10 Uranium.

10 uranium per week won't damage the economy at all.

Clan Wars matches in Rust League could follow the same PS matchmaking rules of regular games.

Last week my clan "around 14k PS" was put against a 9k clan. (we gave the victory to the new clan)

Not a bad idea to be fair!

Its worth mentioning that you can absolutly compete in clanwars with legendarys tho.

There's even probably more legendary weapons in high rank clanwars than you would see in the lower ranks.

Dosent mean I disagree,  but you can compete without relics.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
7 hours ago, Slevino said:

you will keep your income, my propose will not change anything for you but mostly benefit new/lower score players ^^

I agree with you 100%

But you have a group of guys that think if you make it easier for people then it lowers the value of what they already worked for.

I do agree with them a little. But making a way to get a little Ore in other ways than Clan Wars would not be a bad thing.
Some people just dont like clan wars and they should be able to play the way they want to.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

No one has to play CW. I dont know why everyone with high Ps builds wouldnt though.

Anyway, I am not opposed to uranium being possible in some other way but it should be severely limited for each week. 

I am a MUCH bigger fan of making it easier to compete in CW. Make the grind MUCH shorter. Give options to buy previous battle passes for gear. Battle passes are the best thing to happen to this game. It gave many a multitude of great gear to try and use. Legendary cabins alone opened the door to more competitive CW for the masses. Thanks GAIJAN!!!

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 3

I don't know about uranium rewards, but there does need to be more incentive for newer players to play. I think CW is suffering from a lack of participating teams. Teams using Special and Epic parts probably don't want to be facing against teams with Legendary and Relic weaponry.  There are complaints about teams in Bronze fighting teams in Top 100 teams.

Edited by CamoWraith
No one is talking about how Uranium is spelt as Unarium
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Cmon its all the same clans in clan wars every fn week in the top 5..do they work for this game or what?,for 2 years now its the same clans.this is y no one plays it!:crazy:show me im wrong!!

Edited by MudnBeer
3 hours ago, MudnBeer said:

Cmon its all the same clans in clan wars every fn week in the top 5..do they work for this game or what?,for 2 years now its the same clans.this is y no one plays it!:crazy:show me im wrong!!

That isnt true on PS. 

On PC, is it just same clans or same players? 

• Confused 1
On 1/16/2021 at 11:22 AM, Slevino said:

Right now the hability to Farm uranium is restricted to a few clans/players in the game.

The player base is not big and we almost always see the same players on the top of the leaderboards.

There is a long road before you can even think in progress after you acquire your legendaries

The game is hard on new players but if you manage to surpass the "Special" rarity tier you end up in a limbo between epics/legendaries and relics.

Giving Uranium to high skilled/geared players does absolutly no good to the community at all since the more wealthy will always be more wealthy making unfair for those who are trying to reach the top tiers

The reward system right now is like "Meh we are good WITH THIS PLAYERS right here, if you wanna fight them BUY PACKS"

Right now there is absolutly no reason for new players to join clan wars since the reward is awful, there is no balance at all.

my propose is:

Right now if you manage to win 5 battles you get 450 badges right? make it 450 badges plus 10 Uranium.

10 uranium per week won't damage the economy at all.

Clan Wars matches in Rust League could follow the same PS matchmaking rules of regular games.

Last week my clan "around 14k PS" was put against a 9k clan. (we gave the victory to the new clan)

Reapers, helios, cyclone, and tsunamies are all clan worthy

sparkvester lance most definitely is competetive and even cheaper

If 10 uranium wont change the economy "at all" then purchasing 10 uranium through the market wouldnt either.

Trying and finishing top 60, yields a player 10, why should uranium and rwlics become participation trophies

• Confused 3
3 hours ago, CamoWraith said:

I don't know about uranium rewards, but there does need to be more incentive for newer players to play. I think CW is suffering from a lack of participating teams. Teams using Special and Epic parts probably don't want to be facing against teams with Legendary and Relic weaponry.  There are complaints about teams in Bronze fighting teams in Top 100 teams.

Specials have zero business being in current CW setup. You can get by with epics (sometimes) and legendaries though at all levels. I have never owned a relic. I have played in clans outside of the top 100, where most mates had relics. I currently play in a diamond level clan. 

If players wanna compete and are willing to work to get better, they can make it. If they want handouts, it is prob not gonna end well for them

Edited by Claysdad
typo
  • Confused 3
17 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

Reapers, helios, cyclone, and tsunamies are all clan worthy

sparkvester lance most definitely is competetive and even cheaper

If 10 uranium wont change the economy "at all" then purchasing 10 uranium through the market wouldnt either.

Trying and finishing top 60, yields a player 10, why should uranium and rwlics become participation trophies

the feeling of "progression"

the feeling of "reward"

the feeling of "inclusion"

To give players a "Direction"

To keep players playing as its now "possible" to obtain such resource.

Instead of protect what you may have at all coast you could improve this idea to help the game grow.

and for last "BUYING URANIUM" for a new players compromise their evolution

and absolutly NO ONE said relics or Uranium being participation trophies.

if you want the reward you must do at least 5 wins.

now present me a new clan that can strike 5 wins in a row playing mostly epics.

Edited by Slevino
more stuff
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
1 hour ago, Slevino said:

the feeling of "progression"

the feeling of "reward"

the feeling of "inclusion"

To give players a "Direction"

To keep players playing as its now "possible" to obtain such resource.

Instead of protect what you may have at all coast you could improve this idea to help the game grow.

and for last "BUYING URANIUM" for a new players compromise their evolution

and absolutly NO ONE said relics or Uranium being participation trophies.

if you want the reward you must do at least 5 wins.

now present me a new clan that can strike 5 wins in a row playing mostly epics.

I absolutley guarentee, i could start a new clan and get to t60 with just epics.  2 - 3 cricket hovers and 1-2 lance dogs, playing guard dog rather than rush in and die. 

The reward of fastest way to get scrap in the game

I dunno how pc is, but pvp, and seeing people in cw is how people scout new recruits. Also reaching out on peoples own behalf, initiative, you know, goes a long way

The direction bit? Whats that got to do with anything. This games already totally backwards with epics and legendaries out performing relics in many situations. I see minimal incentive to get punishers again for example when helioses and reapers objectively out perform them.

I dunno what you want from me. Relics are old news, my clans currently playing a game called fuse everything you have and lose your inventory first, its blantently obvious more people are giving up cw because Uranium isnt worth anything  than new people giving it up. And the vets, were much more likely to buy a pack.

I miss relics costing 99k a piece and being op, they deserved to be op, in the unique niches they had.

• Confused 2

F it,

" I CAN DO IT WITH EPICS" BLAH BLAH BLAH

missing lines are:

"NEW PLAYERS"

"NEW CLANS"

or ppl come here to protect their own gear or to prove how good they are.

i got relics, my clanmates got relics aswell YES WE WILL LOSE SOME MONEY but again i'm thinking in the game itself and all the players who made some progress and left and those who will try and leave.

this post was not made to benefit me or my foes but this community is a joke.

go there cry about hovers, new content that will make ur meta no so meta.

Please Close this topic.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
2 hours ago, hoda02 said:

New players stand no chance you regularly fight full relic teams at 200 points

Relics arent a magic wand. From my perspective, most that have relics arent good players. 

New clans are irrelevant. New players can join existing clans. That would be a better option than trying to start a new one with Aces anyway. 

If a player has the fused legendary cabs from the event, they are 75% the way to making a viable CW build. 

(For Aces: who you play with makes a huge diff. Poor strategy and teamwork will wreck even the best players. Good strategy and teamwork can cover a multitude of sins)

• Confused 2
3 hours ago, Claysdad said:

Relics arent a magic wand. From my perspective, most that have relics arent good players. 

New clans are irrelevant. New players can join existing clans. That would be a better option than trying to start a new one with Aces anyway. 

If a player has the fused legendary cabs from the event, they are 75% the way to making a viable CW build. 

(For Aces: who you play with makes a huge diff. Poor strategy and teamwork will wreck even the best players. Good strategy and teamwork can cover a multitude of sins)

so you wouldnt mind if everyone have one right?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Not at all. In fact, I have come out in favor of making all parts available to all for a reasonable monthly subscription. You can still grind to be able to make fused parts for that small advantage if desired. Make the entire game much more desirable for new players. I cant get any friends to play cause they arent willing to invest (waste) 6 months+ just to have a starter CW build

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
15 hours ago, Claysdad said:

I couldnt find your profile in the game dont you play on PC ?
„New clans are irrelevant” - enough said
„New players can join existing clans” - more like - new players can try to get invited to clans where people will help them, and many will just stop playing becouse theyre loosing hard
„That would be a better option than trying to start a new one with Aces anyway” - aces ? as ive said new players stand no chance, which youve prectically confirmed

• Confused 1
23 hours ago, Slevino said:

"NEW PLAYERS"

"NEW CLANS"

I agree. There should be another league or two where the winner of each map gets resources like Plastic or Electronics.

• Confused 1
4 hours ago, hoda02 said:

I couldnt find your profile in the game dont you play on PC ?
„New clans are irrelevant” - enough said
„New players can join existing clans” - more like - new players can try to get invited to clans where people will help them, and many will just stop playing becouse theyre loosing hard
„That would be a better option than trying to start a new one with Aces anyway” - aces ? as ive said new players stand no chance, which youve prectically confirmed

I play on console. I started in a clan outside the top 100. Moved to a clan around 100. Moved to a clan around 40. Moved to a clan in top 10. Never started a clan. Never played in a new clan. Does it matter if we have 500 old clans each week or is it the same as having 500 new ones each week? It isnt relevant. What is important is overall participation. Players are more likely to stick with it if they team up with vets.  

• Confused 1
57 minutes ago, Claysdad said:

I play on console. I started in a clan outside the top 100. Moved to a clan around 100. Moved to a clan around 40. Moved to a clan in top 10. Never started a clan. Never played in a new clan. Does it matter if we have 500 old clans each week or is it the same as having 500 new ones each week? It isnt relevant. What is important is overall participation. Players are more likely to stick with it if they team up with vets.  

once again you don't get it.

reason : you are a console player. while you play your little games alone,  we PC players usually develops small gaming communities through Discord, Teamspeak, or w/e.

the friendship or bound formed in this communities goes beyond "1" or 2 games,

this groups are not limited by a console generation.

this groups are not limited by B2P, F2P, or subscription

i.e i got a gaming discord full of players (30) in a group formed 7 years ago, since the old days of teamspeak. we still play a lot of different games together.

we usually try out new games in groups, and that what add numbers to the count, to bring all your friends with you bcuz playing with ppl you already know is much more confortable;

you paint a world where everyone is a lonewolf wich may be true to console games but it's far from what pc gaming is.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1