Todays annoying thing that ive been reminded of, is people bringing those large, slow vehicles designed to carry the truck in a driving type raid, 

Gone in 2 minutes, hit and run, last convoy. You know the raids.

Heres my problem with it

It slows the raid down, and the entirety of the raid is constituted on now playing based on that 1 guy, whos arguable breaking the rules by playing the raid by misdirecting the truck. 

IMO, if you want to play that crap, you should have 3 people in your group in agreement to ay it. Random people shouldnt be forced to play this way.

discuss as you will. Chew me out. Whatever. Just remember its a 2 way street before you tell me why should the truck be left alone when i can pick it up playing with randoms

• Upvote 3
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A good truck hauler won't slow down those raids.

I've seen the truck carriers... generally they spend more time trying to pick up the damn truck, than they save by moving it along on their carrier. It's a pointless endeavor, and I dislike them. I al

Todays annoying thing that ive been reminded of, is people bringing those large, slow vehicles designed to carry the truck in a driving type raid,  Gone in 2 minutes, hit and run, last convoy. Yo

Posted Images

Just now, SIGMA920 said:

A good truck hauler won't slow down those raids.

1)Never seen it, pictures or it doesnt happen

2) not the point. Forcing randoms to accept you are now the master of the raid by arguably exploiting the game is the point

3) id be willing to bet if someone was capable of grabbing the truck , and finish the raid faster than 4 people staying with the truck, theyd be screwing those people out of objectives

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Babylonsburning said:

I don't keep screenshots of them available constantly.

2 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

2) not the point. Forcing randoms to accept you are now the master of the raid by arguably exploiting the game is the point

If they're competent at hauling the trucks, it speeds the convoy raids up by a good 30% of how long it would normally take.

2 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

3) id be willing to bet if someone was capable of grabbing the truck , and finish the raid faster than 4 people staying with the truck, theyd be screwing those people out of objectives

Losing barely any rewards for being able to do an extra raid is a worthy trade off.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

raids r easy as crap.y everyone complain raids for? stop already about raids,i bring my 7k shotgun wedge in them all with no prob. just sayin.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

I’ve seen some very good “carriers” before which use retchers on a favorite or harpy cab , I still pushed and harassed them anyway even thus they  made the raid 2 times faster. Why? Because they are breaking the rules and they deserve it, and also because I wanted to kill the enemy’s and get points instead of finishing it fast

• Confused 3
18 minutes ago, davmax07 said:

I’ve seen some very good “carriers” before which use retchers on a favorite or harpy cab , I still pushed and harassed them anyway even thus they  made the raid 2 times faster. Why? Because they are breaking the rules and they deserve it, and also because I wanted to kill the enemy’s and get points instead of finishing it fast

dude. so you basically makes the raid 100 time longer. the carrier deserve your rage. not the 2 other....

7 minutes ago, sosuke_aizen said:

dude. so you basically makes the raid 100 time longer. the carrier deserve your rage. not the 2 other....

I said I was doing it to the carrier and not the others

3 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

I did , a guy with a fast truck hauler , so fast that he rush to the end to finish the raid and we ended all with 500 points because of his dumb a s s , i report him , he come in team but doing solo raid.

I went on his profile after and i saw he already did 4 raids all with same low amount of resources around 500 score . He wanted to complete 10 raids fast for badges at the cost to ruin raids for everyone else .

I agree too that a good hauler must be fast and go same speed with the team for a nice and faster raid . like i was doing 3 years ago when trucks were very slow and a hauler was a must . 

It is even my fault if this is in the game because was me and another player that quit to have these builds 3 years ago . Then people start to copy (i didn't put the hauler on exhibition) and make their own haulers . 

Edited by RYANCQQPER
38 minutes ago, RYANCQQPER said:

I did , a guy with a fast truck hauler , so fast that he rush to the end to finish the raid and we ended all with 500 points because of his dumb a s s , i report him , he come in team but doing solo raid.

I went on his profile after and i saw he already did 4 raids all with same low amount of resources around 500 score . He wanted to complete 10 raids fast for badges at the cost to ruin raids for everyone else .

I agree too that a good hauler must be fast and go same speed with the team for a nice and faster raid . like i was doing 3 years ago when trucks were very slow and a hauler was a must . 

It is even my fault if this is in the game because was me and another player that quit to have these builds 3 years ago . Then people start to copy (i didn't put the hauler on exhibition) and make their own haulers . 

Exactly. Point 3. Screwing others out of objectives.

Im doing raids to make coin, not lose coin, as efficiently as possible.  Getting 500 points is definitely not worth the time and/or price of fuel vs doing pvp. 

That 12 minutes raid i had, was 5 minutes of time i could have used towards another raid., and it would damn near have been completed.

• Like 1

Best hauler i saw was a guy tryin to winch the truck in the bed of his Skinner hover:015_2:.  

I like such weird stuff, and all sortsa tracked wrecker tow trucks but i get that using em, or pushers, when theres even just one stranger in raid, pizzes people off. With full friends group i dont care, its more than cool then. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, RYANCQQPER said:

If you're farming raids for resources, a raid with less overall points isn't going to be much of a loss when it comes to rewards.

Exactly. Point 3. Screwing others out of objectives.

Im doing raids to make coin, not lose coin, as efficiently as possible.  Getting 500 points is definitely not worth the time and/or price of fuel vs doing pvp. 

That 12 minutes raid i had, was 5 minutes of time i could have used towards another raid., and it would damn near have been completed.

The main gain out of a raid coinwise is badges on a typical day. I'm currently standing at 32K badges having spent 3000 badges last week on a pathfinders crate, with the PvP and hard raid weeklies I'm going to be able to get a second pathfinders crate this week if spend the badges on one while also getting a surplus of 500 or so badges.

• Confused 2
4 hours ago, SIGMA920 said:

If you're farming raids for resources, a raid with less overall points isn't going to be much of a loss when it comes to rewards.

The main gain out of a raid coinwise is badges on a typical day. I'm currently standing at 32K badges having spent 3000 badges last week on a pathfinders crate, with the PvP and hard raid weeklies I'm going to be able to get a second pathfinders crate this week if spend the badges on one while also getting a surplus of 500 or so badges.

Um what? You get 1900 points in a raid thats over 30 plastic no scanner. Thats a 23 coin profit after fuel. X10 230 coins for the week. Whats 150 badges worth..  lets see pathfinder on high 730. 3000 badges. 730 coins/20 =36 coins for the week.

So 230 profit vs 36. Yea no , doing the actual raod is worth a lot more but nice try.

You get 500 points and you get what 12 plastic?  Probably 5 coins profit.  

Ill stick to doing the raid properly, and getting both the payout, and the badges, , 

Raid truck carriers are trash. Make all raid trucks immovable.

• Upvote 2

I never see 1900 score in raids with trucks , from what i saw only frontier can pay so much even 2100 i saw with porcupines . But you right the amount you should get is cut in half and you waste time , you waste fuel  and money . 

Im wondering , you said haulers are slow , isn't this happening after the fail fix patch for wedges ? because before 3 years ago was important that truck not touch the ground with his wheels in order to move and go fast but now with wedge fail fix you carry the mass of hauler and even the truck mass slowing the speed down a lot . I notice too that i got ramed by the truck from behind 3 weeks ago and my car was so slow i could not move away till truck push me on a side , i think i had even his mass on me but i don't get why since truck is not a wedge car and didn't went up on me but only ram me from behind . 

First off I agree that they should not be able to do this.

when they are taking time to load the hauler I just keep moving forward and kill everything. By the time he loads the hauler up I have already cleared two sections of bots and I always finish with more points and resources then them.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, RYANCQQPER said:

I never see 1900 score in raids with trucks , from what i saw only frontier can pay so much even 2100 i saw with porcupines . But you right the amount you should get is cut in half and you waste time , you waste fuel  and money . 

Im wondering , you said haulers are slow , isn't this happening after the fail fix patch for wedges ? because before 3 years ago was important that truck not touch the ground with his wheels in order to move and go fast but now with wedge fail fix you carry the mass of hauler and even the truck mass slowing the speed down a lot . I notice too that i got ramed by the truck from behind 3 weeks ago and my car was so slow i could not move away till truck push me on a side , i think i had even his mass on me but i don't get why since truck is not a wedge car and didn't went up on me but only ram me from behind . 

Most of the convoy raids are easy to score 1200 points on any mg, shotgun car,  if youre the active try hard, kinda like wat i would be,  its not hard to get a lot more

But yes frontier seems to yeild the most points.

Personally, with the new points system, i find all the convoy type raids to be worth it.  Hit and run specifically seems to net the most points but all are not as bad as they were

War for fire went from best raid, to worst, easily. The 5 minute timer waiting for the truck (used to be 3) alone killed this raid, plus they nerfed the point yeild

I used to hate breach, new point system, I like it, can be done pretty fast

Steel.cradle.  is another good example of a raid people  derp hard on. It can be done really fast, net low.  Or you can stop use your brain, let all the bots spawn on their ques, kill the mobs (so they dont despawn) and then when the boss spawns, kill that mob too, and you go from a 600-800 point raid very fast to a 1k-1300 point raid and add aprox 1.5 minutes, but double your reward per

But no one does it.  But, most people have this sigma mentality of do raid fast mer mer mer git badges. Instead of taking advise from  10k+ raid vets that know what to do.

Anyways, raid convoy vehicles are trash,  play the game as intended when playing with others, shouldnt be able to force your will on randoms.

Edited by Babylonsburning
Typos grammar and tortillinis
  • Like 1

I don’t usually rush raids myself (because I’m lazy), but I am happy when I end up with teammates who are into doing raids as speedruns (also because I am lazy).

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

Um what? You get 1900 points in a raid thats over 30 plastic no scanner. Thats a 23 coin profit after fuel. X10 230 coins for the week. Whats 150 badges worth..  lets see pathfinder on high 730. 3000 badges. 730 coins/20 =36 coins for the week.

You don't sell a pathfinders crate, you open it and sell what it contains. On PC for example, I recently got a charged radiator from a pathfinders when the pathfinders sold for 330 coins, the radiator sold for 420.

And most raids barely net you 1000 points by design, you only get those high numbers in frontier defense.

11 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

So 230 profit vs 36. Yea no , doing the actual raod is worth a lot more but nice try.

You get 500 points and you get what 12 plastic?  Probably 5 coins profit.  

5 * 10 is 50 coins of profit off of the rewards. Off of spending the badges for a pathfinders, I'm getting an average of 350 coins of additional profit. That's more profit coming to me for spending the badges.

Most of the convoy raids are easy to score 1200 points on any mg, shotgun car,  if youre the active try hard, kinda like wat i would be,  its not hard to get a lot more

But yes frontier seems to yeild the most points.

Personally, with the new points system, i find all the convoy type raids to be worth it.  Hit and run specifically seems to net the most points but all are not as bad as they were

War for fire went from best raid, to worst, easily. The 5 minute timer waiting for the truck (used to be 3) alone killed this raid, plus they nerfed the point yeild

I used to hate breach, new point system, I like it, can be done pretty fast

Steel.cradle.  is another good example of a raid people  derp hard on. It can be done really fast, net low.  Or you can stop use your brain, let all the bots spawn on their ques, kill the mobs (so they dont despawn) and then when the boss spawns, kill that mob too, and you go from a 600-800 point raid very fast to a 1k-1300 point raid and add aprox 1.5 minutes, but double your reward per

But no one does it.  But, most people have this sigma mentality of do raid fast mer mer mer git badges. Instead of taking advise from  10k+ raid vets that know what to do.

I do raids as quickly as possible because raids are not fun. They're boring, repetitive, and a PITA to do. I specifically love some raids over others because they're reliable (Perimeter breach, the convoy raids, a rock city frontier defense.) while others I'll do but I won't love because they have a higher chance of failure or otherwise take far more time to complete than others.

That's why I do the raids I do for badges or for a very specific reason like that I need X resource now, the reward is just the icing on the cake (I got 92 electronics from a hard frontier defense at rock city almost immediately after the weekly reset. I wasn't after the electronics, I was after the easy wins and now I'm 5/10 for the electronics weekly.).

• Confused 1
35 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

do raids as quickly as possible because raids are not fun. They're boring, repetitive.

did you realize all game is same ? pvp everytime the same battles , cw same battles , raids same battles , so it is all the game boring but you play more what you find more enjoyable , fore some can be raids , for some can be cw , for other pvp . Is not gta or fallout with tons of different missions .Indeed i don't even know why i still playing a bit this game . Something like counter strike back then but at least there i had 2000 maps downloaded to change every hour thanks to mods . 

Edited by RYANCQQPER
  • Confused 1
12 minutes ago, RYANCQQPER said:

did you realize all game is same ? pvp everytime the same battles , cw same battles , raids same battles , so it is all the game boring but you play more what you find more enjoyable , fore some can be raids , for some can be cw , for other pvp . Is not gta or fallout with tons of different missions .Indeed i don't even know why i still playing a bit this game . Something like counter strike back then but at least there i had 2000 maps downloaded to change every hour thanks to mods . 

I don't play clan war because it in so similar but that's the not case in PvP where there's a lot more variety. I'm for example using this with a reaper in place of the tsunami:  44488563_screenshot-210117-225343(25748)

It's been a surprisingly good modification of the base build if only for it's tankiness.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

I agree , i do to only pvp and raids because is more variety , more cars , more players but in the end is fighting over and over on same maps same style . we need more types of battles and more maps 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, SIGMA920 said:

You don't sell a pathfinders crate, you open it and sell what it contains. On PC for example, I recently got a charged radiator from a pathfinders when the pathfinders sold for 330 coins, the radiator sold for 420.

And most raids barely net you 1000 points by design, you only get those high numbers in frontier defense.

5 * 10 is 50 coins of profit off of the rewards. Off of spending the badges for a pathfinders, I'm getting an average of 350 coins of additional profit. That's more profit coming to me for spending the badges.

I do raids as quickly as possible because raids are not fun. They're boring, repetitive, and a PITA to do. I specifically love some raids over others because they're reliable (Perimeter breach, the convoy raids, a rock city frontier defense.) while others I'll do but I won't love because they have a higher chance of failure or otherwise take far more time to complete than others.

That's why I do the raids I do for badges or for a very specific reason like that I need X resource now, the reward is just the icing on the cake (I got 92 electronics from a hard frontier defense at rock city almost immediately after the weekly reset. I wasn't after the electronics, I was after the easy wins and now I'm 5/10 for the electronics weekly.).

I was giving you, our prices, high side, (to give YOU the benefit of thenobvious doubt) ungambled, and consistant (theses also occasional resource specials that are better) You can also open a pathfinder and end up with a fuse drone. You want the price of gambled crap swing the blade both ways.

I VERY rarerly get less than 1200 points, on any raid. By design because im not an imbecile.  And at least 50% of the time, i get more than 1500. I have screen shots of 2k, to 2300 points. I do good raids , that yeild reward. Most of them do, only war for fire, and steel cradle are crap, one is by design one is because people like to rush and its not possible to kill mobs faster than porcs or retchers can take out objectives.

Raids have extremely low chance of failure. , hell i can bring mandrakes into most raids and complete them without issue, so i dunno where u get this ideology.

I dunno man i try to be efficient. If im going to bother to do something i do it right. Maybe thats just how i was raised.

Edited by Babylonsburning
19 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

I was giving you, our prices, high side, (to give YOU the benefit of thenobvious doubt) ungambled, and consistant (theses also occasional resource specials that are better) You can also open a pathfinder and end up with a fuse drone. You want the price of gambled crap swing the blade both ways.

Betting on getting a high selling item on PC is favorable to players and scrap for rerolls is cheap (You can easily get a minimum of 2K worth of it. That's a free reroll and then 2/3s of a second. That's if you don't have a ton just stockpiled like I do at 63K scrap.).

23 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

I VERY rarerly get less than 1200 points, on any raid. By design because im not an imbecile.  And at least 50% of the time, i get more than 1500. I have screen shots of 2k, to 2300 points. I do good raids , that yeild reward. Most of them do, only war for fire, and steel cradle are crap, one is by design one is because people like to rush and its not possible to kill mobs faster than porcs or retchers can take out objectives.

You mean because a good chunk of randoms are idiots. I had someone bring tsunamis to one of the frontier defenses last night. They didn't do well in points. When it came to those in which everyone brought miniguns or MGs, everyone was just about equal at ~1100 points with some minor differences such as when someone soloed a boss.

25 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

Raids have extremely low chance of failure. , hell i can bring mandrakes into most raids and complete them without issue, so i dunno where u get this ideology.

I want your to show proof of this, bringing mandrakes to raids is the single stupidest thing you can do on PC and makes you less than dead weight.

And I've have to carry enough raids because randoms insisted to let a truck tank all of the damage (Which got it killed half way through the raid because we were up against steppenwolves.) or otherwise were dead weight that I always jump on the most reliable raids over the higher paying ones.

28 minutes ago, Babylonsburning said:

I dunno man i try to be efficient. If im going to bother to do something i do it right. Maybe thats just how i was raised.

It's more that you're favoring the brute force method of getting coin (Farm PvE resources and sell at a high price. I did this a good chunk of last week to get the electronics to craft 3 blueprint expansions, bought 600 fuel and went to work.), I tend to favor the method of least effort for the most return (Farm badges, spend badges on what is the best payout, sell what I get for those badges. Typically that's an epic such as the lancelot that I got and sold at 339 for a quick infusion of coin and a small overall profit. I've got 3 basic charged radiators sitting in my inventory because I'm waiting for the next fusion event to get a second fused epic radiator instead of having to make or buy an extra radiator.).