PLEASE PUT RELIC WEAPONS IN THEIR OWN CATEGORY

The PvP game. When your up against almost an entire team of guys with relic weapons. There are so many people leaving games because of this it practically makes this game unplayable when your team mates keep dropping out because of the unfair advantage of the opposing team.

SET THIS STRAIGHT: :017:

RELIC  weapons: get placed in their own match category (matches made according to power score) . most likely 12k and up. (this absolutely has to be done in Clan battles)

You can leave the other matches alone by power score. I only bother because the majority of players cannot obtain (ORE). Making these weapons unobtainable. When matches are off set like this players end up quitting the game out of frustration because they cannot ever win matches making this game no longer fun to play.  :014j:

Also some people like the short game with melee and shotguns need some adjustments.

Edited by Vedlinyrim
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

I need to get this straight, are you talking about RELICS or epic/legendary weps?

if relics are what you mean then I would say that the only ones that are causing issues sub 8-9k are porcs and sometimes scorps these days, mostly the porcs

either way this is not the largest of the probs for the game, I would say that the nonsense going on with all the ai based crafts (drones, missiles, etc) is far worse at least in that range

• Confused 1

I never heard about Epic Legendary weapons, so are you talking about relics? Legendarys? Or relics? I 100% agree that relics need a separate queue in CW

• Upvote 1
On 1/17/2021 at 10:36 PM, Rukath said:

I need to get this straight, are you talking about RELICS or epic/legendary weps?

if relics are what you mean then I would say that the only ones that are causing issues sub 8-9k are porcs and sometimes scorps these days, mostly the porcs

either way this is not the largest of the probs for the game, I would say that the nonsense going on with all the ai based crafts (drones, missiles, etc) is far worse at least in that 

I would love to be able to work towards crafting relics although the way this game is set up most of us won't ever see a large amount of ore anyway. Considering the time frame of Clan wars and needed players.:015_2:

A possible fix would be to have e Clan wars every weekend and be able to queue for a group while soloing. 

Edited by Vedlinyrim
  • CandyN00dles changed the title to PLEASE PUT RELIC WEAPONS IN THEIR OWN CATEGORY