[Development blog] Syndicate. New parts of the future faction. Part 1

Woodyrojo

10 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

Light epic cabin

Cab2CE.jpg

This lightweight and stylish cabin will definitely appeal to all speed and drift enthusiasts. Yes, the drift! How do you think they will be connected? It will be interesting to read your guesses, and we will find out the correct answer soon in future publications.

hmm, a cabin that probraly changes steering wheels, that may be interesting to play with

11 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

Special wheels with negative camber

Wheel.jpg

Ever dreamed of building the perfect sports car? Then these “special” lightweight wheels are definitely for you! They will allow you to assemble the most stylish sports armoured car, and the ability to change the ground clearance at the touch of a button will add variety to the gameplay and your car’s appearance. The mechanics of changing the ground clearance are similar to the one we know from the “Stallion wheels”, but this time we will do without distinctive jumps :)

Finnaly, an upgrade to the Stallion, i realy hope the stalion price just drops to nothing when it comes...

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

So, this is a weapon of legendary rarity, consuming an incredible 11 units of energy!

First 11 units energy weapon? That's really interesting and concerned at same time. I hope you guys can balance it properly.

The mechanics of changing the ground clearance are similar to the one we know from the “Stallion wheels”, but this time we will do without distinctive jumps

New special wheel with new ability. That's great.

I think so many special parts without perk also should have own unique perk. Especially special engines and cabins need help.
Anyway, i like it.

You will not be able to reach the maximum possible speed on these wheels. Similar to tracks, augers, hovers and mechanical legs, their maximum speed will be limited.

That's sad news. I thought you guys will limit only speed of moving sideways and diagonally.

I can see the possibility of it to be the hover which can't float. Players will compare it with hovers eventually.
Even though this new wheel is not that bad, so many people will keep using hovers.

This is why i don't like speed limitation of forward speed. There must be much more differences.
(Remember. People don't use Auger even though it can move sideways, and so many heavy cannon builds are hover builds.)

Cab2CE.jpg

This lightweight and stylish cabin will definitely appeal to all speed and drift enthusiasts.

That's great news. I'm tired of cabins designed only for one type of build or one kind of weapons.

The perk for mobility can work with any kind of build and i like this kind of effects which can work in general situations.

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

there doesnt seem to be any new structure parts on this car...

i realy hope there will be new structure parts

• Upvote 4

37 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

Epic wheels capable of moving in any direction (with strafe mechanics)

WheelIlon.jpg

You asked us a lot and often about these beauties of epic rarity. Well, let’s find out a little more about this highly anticipated chassis!

I pray to GOD that these drive in similar way to how hovers do, very nice and smooth and have reverse mode wich makes them very nice to drive.

If they drive like augers nobody will use them since augers even on the test server drive awfully. They are slow and the strafing barely works half the time since you would occasionally get stuck in what i call the never ending left turn while strafing and you cant fix it until you fully stop. Strafing doesnt work when you go above 40km/h either so they just feel like weird tracks.

Thats why people prefer hovers, yes some may say they are slidy but when you get used to that they are very comfortable to drive and being able to make changes to your moving direction on the spot and without it locking or having to fully stop to change direction, since with hovers you can just keep your momentum.

Also please make reverse mode work with any strafing part, it just makes it MUUUCH easier to drive them. Thats another reason why people pick hovers and legs over augers, they just have better strafing mechanic.

Hope i get some confirmation on how they drive ;p

• Upvote 2

11 energy canon ? Wow thats a game-changer. 

It will be funny to see once everybody gets a free fused from the battlepass all new player will run that becouse no need to grind for a second.

• Upvote 3

Much more original and interesting than I expected. Let's hope the balance is good, especially for the new weapon. This update could make or break the game. 

• Upvote 7

Will there be improvements in the servers, along with this update? Please, especially on consoles, the matches are catching on for many players when there is a lot of fire in the game matches...

Edited by Alcoutinho15
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

So, this is a weapon of legendary rarity, consuming an incredible 11 units of energy!

That's what I always wanted, a single high energy weapon so I can make my vehicle as compact as possible! I'm really looking forward to see it ingame!

The rest of the stuff looks awesome as well, I hope there's a lot of new structure parts too!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Nice to see that 11 energy weapon, leaks were real :) 

When they talked about an 11-energy weapon, I imagined something colossal, I'm sorry. I hope that in this new Battlepass/faction has more than 4 new items, compared to the other Battlepass like Founders and DoomsDayCars, which in my opinion were the most decent so far in a matter of weapons, cabins, parts, moving parts... I hope the heavy 3-point generator comes, plus variety, because that Battlepass Amusement park, was a disappointment to me.

Edited by Alcoutinho15
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Alcoutinho15 said:

When they talked about an 11-energy weapon, I imagined something colossal, I'm sorry. I hope that in this new Battlepass/faction has more than 4 new items, compared to the other Battlepass like Founders and DoomsDayCars, which in my opinion were the most decent so far in a matter of weapons, cabins, parts, moving parts... I hope the heavy 3-point generator comes, plus variety, because that Battlepass Amusement park, was a disappointment to me.

1 hour ago, Woodyrojo said:

Is that all? When is the update going to be released?

These and several other parts will appear in the game with a new season called “Syndicate” in February. Closer to the release of the update, we will share the information about other new details with you, as well as hold official video streams where we will try out new parts in action.

they say there will be more parts

can we expect balance changes to side-vehicles?

can we expect a nerf to “cockpit” cab?

can we expect a fix for wheels giving tonnage to hovers??

will we have a better wedge fix?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 11
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, RoughMonkey said:

can we expect balance changes to side-vehicles?

can we expect a nerf to “cockpit” cab?

can we expect a fix for wheels giving tonnage to hovers??

will we have a better wedge fix?

NO :014:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 8
  • Upvote 5

37 minutes ago, Alcoutinho15 said:

Will there be improvements in the servers, along with this update? Please, especially on consoles, the matches are catching on for many players when there is a lot of fire in the game matches...

This is not a server issue, this is an old console issue. Next gen consoles do not have this problem.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Woodyrojo said:

o, this is a weapon of legendary rarity, consuming an incredible 11 units of energy! What do we get for this price? Quite massive, durable and accurate weapon with shot charging mechanics. The duration of charging a shot will affect not only the damage inflicted, but also the weapon itself and your armored vehicle. How? We are going to find out soon.

Sadly this LITERALLY just sounds like an assembler Mk2.....

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Blasted_Off said:

Sadly this LITERALLY just sounds like an assembler Mk2.....

Which will make game again unplayable for some months since tons of hovers will use it . Im happy we get a new gun but unhappy how will end because of hovers . 

Also i hope the new wheels to lower the build not have same bug like stallion wheels that make the car shaking like having parkinson 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, RoughMonkey said:

This is not a server issue, this is an old console issue. Next gen consoles do not have this problem.

PCs are the only ones with a server issue right now, and neither they need, or will fix it

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Quite massive, durable and accurate weapon with shot charging mechanics

OK after a mean and a a drink i need to come back to think and say how badly its bugging me. ITS NOT MASSIVE. It looks like a scorpion with diabetes (the design is cool but its NOT massive), just look at mammoth or mastodon those are huge for only 6 energy !! SIXX ENERGY !! even mandrake looks bigger which is 8 energy... BRUUUUHHH.

The charging mechanic weapons are one of the most UNUSED weapons in the game since many people iv played with find it frustrating and booring a lot of times. Its just not fun holding down the trigger and waiting for the beeping to tell you that you are ready to shoot and most of the times you either miss the shot or you barely charge it so it doesn't do much. The only weapon that is used is the assemble in 9k PS matches with glass cannon builds since you can a lot of times **** on enemies from distance with a scope. Mastodons are rare to see since timing the shell is very hard for a smaller payoff and its not consistent. It should have just worked like the toadfish which shoots 2 when you click it, much less infuriating.

The gun looks like a railgun, a chonky scorp, why cant we have some new interesting mechanic instead of the xxxx charging one ?

• Like 3
  • Confused 3

I'm a bit concerned about the 11 energy weapon... It looks cool as hell, and no matter where it ranks, I'm going to get one but... 11 energy.. It seems like the 2 options is of it being overpowered in order to pay up for that cost, or useless if it's not at least close to a relic level effectiveness.. Unless that "affecting your own armored vehicle with the charge level" goes by some really new mechanic 

• Upvote 2

Look, I understand that more things can come in this new pass. I'm just talking what I hope it is, comparing it to the other previous passes like DoomsDayCars and Founders. I didn't mean that the new gun has a bad design, it's ugly or something like that, just meant that when it was announced that there would be an 11-gun energy, I imagined a big, "colossal" gun haha

Edited by Alcoutinho15

3 minutes ago, xCrossFaith said:

I'm a bit concerned about the 11 energy weapon... It looks cool as hell, and no matter where it ranks, I'm going to get one but... 11 energy.. It seems like the 2 options is of it being overpowered in order to pay up for that cost, or useless if it's not at least close to a relic level effectiveness.. Unless that "affecting your own armored vehicle with the charge level" goes by some really new mechanic 

it has to hit as hard than 2 legendary items to even be worth it. And with the weird charge up thing they keep trying push on us, I think that it needs to at lest hit as hard as double scorp to work.

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.