[Development blog] Syndicate. New parts of the future faction. Part 1

Woodyrojo

Will GMs get nerfed in the next update?

Hoping for less clan search mutes.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

It'd be nice if you focused on fixing the current issues before you add more broken items to the game...

...Unless, seeing Scorpions in 6k oneshotting everyone is intentional? :facepalm:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

The syndicate is a tokyo drift in a world post apocaliptic...i need the parts of the trailer (xmas event)...for...

Edited by Petr0_Sanchez
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kry_klkadf said:

Gauss rifle? Then where is my power armor and my nuka-cola and my dog? XD 

I still have that game installed on my pc  :) 

• Like 1

Hi there , would you please fix the ability to fit the wheels with fenders like the photos? it would be great for stylish builds, most of the wheels need long distance to fit with fenders. and even if you can fix other wheels fitment issue that would be awesome too.

by the way you doing a great job in this game, Thanks.  1682765838_screenshot-210129-115951(2924659440773_screenshot-210129-115959(28132

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, RYANCQQPER said:

I still have that game installed on my pc  :) 

I have over 400 hours playing it (mostly building bases, collecting power armor pieces and customizing them).

• Like 1

23 hours ago, davmax07 said:

Finnaly, an upgrade to the Stallion, i realy hope the stalion price just drops to nothing when it comes...

Why is it an upgraded Stallion? Because of the build's stance?

I doubt the negative camber makes the wheel lower, it probably just affects the ride's maneuverabily.

lucas, stop, you're making yourself look illiterate

On 1/28/2021 at 12:00 PM, Woodyrojo said:

and the ability to change the ground clearance at the touch of a button will add variety to the gameplay and your car’s appearance.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

Why is it an upgraded Stallion? Because of the build's stance?

I doubt the negative camber makes the wheel lower, it probably just affects the ride's maneuverabily.

On 1/28/2021 at 8:00 AM, Woodyrojo said:

Ever dreamed of building the perfect sports car? Then these “special” lightweight wheels are definitely for you! They will allow you to assemble the most stylish sports armoured car, and the ability to change the ground clearance at the touch of a button will add variety to the gameplay and your car’s appearance. The mechanics of changing the ground clearance are similar to the one we know from the “Stallion wheels”, but this time we will do without distinctive jumps :)

it says it will work in a similar way to the stalion but it will be more stable

and also, i was braindead when i made that comment and i meant that i hope the price of the stalion doesnt get messed up but i had forgotten some words

• Haha 1

sorry , replyed to the wrong topic, please ignore

Edited by davmax07
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, forc3dinduction said:

lucas, stop, you're making yourself look illiterate

Must have been all the firewater I drank last night... thanks for poiting out my hangover induced diylexia :014:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, davmax07 said:

sorry , replyed to the wrong topic, please ignore

Have you also drank your brains out last nice? :lol:

• Haha 2

allmost 3 years later....better late than never.
OmniWheels was asked for waaay back in March 2018

https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/topic/285767-omni-wheels/

and again in June 2019

https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/topic/303606-new-epic-wheels-idea-omnidirectional-wheel/

just hope they gonna be worth the wait

Edited by Sasherz
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Sasherz said:

allmost 3 years later....better late than never.
OmniWheels was asked for waaay back in March 2018

Don't get my hopes up over nothing :lol:

Who am I kidding, I will always have hope these migh come in someday.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Dang, i must say im more positively surprised now, all due to those slanted wheels. Make sure they take all paints fully, well and perfect,  tell the devs that, @Woodyrojo, thanks.

Btw, is there a new pack build around new faction? 

7 minutes ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Btw, is there a new pack build around new faction? 

The Boar pack leaves store in February 8th if I'm not mistaken, that usually means that a new pack will arrive to take its place and, probably, will also come with said update.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, lucashc90 said:

The Boar pack leaves store in February 8th if I'm not mistaken, that usually means that a new pack will arrive to take its place and, probably, will also come with said update.

Well i really want to believe you on that logic:012j:

Would be nice if theres other new weapon/s inbound, not just that huge 11 energy sucking thing, as well as ton of new import tuner car styled bumpers, fenders, deco and such. 

Such would make me play more and spend more, as this is so yawny nowadays, same old parts, same old fights, same old sideways yahoos. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tssddk said:

Hi there , would you please fix the ability to fit the wheels with fenders like the photos? it would be great for stylish builds, most of the wheels need long distance to fit with fenders. and even if you can fix other wheels fitment issue that would be awesome too.

by the way you doing a great job in this game, Thanks.  1682765838_screenshot-210129-115951(2924659440773_screenshot-210129-115959(28132

Player with same prayers as i have. Make wheels and fenders fit better, please, devs. 

Crossout-20210120050636.jpg

+1

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

nice devs, will be more driving and drifting in game , can you now remove mines from the raids so we can actualy drive and have fun instead of crawling in the grass watching for mines?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, alpha1q said:

nice devs, will be more driving and drifting in game , can you now remove mines from the raids so we can actualy drive and have fun instead of crawling in the grass watching for mines?

What car are you driving in raids? I just drive over them no problem.

• Upvote 3

the strafing wheels look awesome, and that 11-energy weapon looks epic, but I must be honest, why isn't it a relic? it'll be the most extreme weapon in the game with its size and appetite. the only relics half as extreme are the mastadon (or whatever it is, the double cannon turret thing) and the scorpion, but neither is too OP on its own. this has potential to be the most formidable single weapon in the game, unless a more extreme version is on its way as a relic. in that case, the thing might as well coat the map in hellfire. I can't wait regardless.

14 hours ago, retro8821 said:

the strafing wheels look awesome, and that 11-energy weapon looks epic, but I must be honest, why isn't it a relic? it'll be the most extreme weapon in the game with its size and appetite. 

I suspect the devs have a "power ceiling" concept of balance in mind. (IE, they don't want any weapons to be any stronger past a certain point) I came to this conclusion based on many weapons having similar average damage values. Corvos and fafnirs for example has similar damage, dual scorps is also under 600. Triple medians is under 600. Arothrons and Nidhogs do more, but only because of their size and rarity (Nid) or range limitations. (Aro) Toads have highest bullet damage in game (840-1120), but only because of their large size, rarity and slow reload and I suspect we'll never get anything stronger in terms of pure bullet damage. (Unless impulse cannon is bullet based)  I'll also note that Assemblers also used to have 840 damage (with quantum and Jade) while now it hits around 650ish (?) at max.  Then we have explosive weapons, pretty much none of them doing over 2k damage under normal conditions.

DPS based weapons are more tricky to keep track of, but my point is that damage values are too similar to be a coincidence so the reason is simple: The weapon would would have to be too strong if it was a relic. By being a legendary, it allows the devs to make it weaker. 

12 minutes ago, Steel_Artist said:

DPS based weapons are more tricky to keep track of, but my point is that damage values are too similar to be a coincidence so the reason is simple: The weapon would would have to be too strong if it was a relic. By being a legendary, it allows the devs to make it weaker. 

Damage per bullet is messurable , exept on flametrowers

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.