[Development blog] Syndicate. New parts of the future faction. Part 2

Woodyrojo

New Teaser Animation is really cool. I like it. Amazing quality and interesting concept. Nice job.

All new parts sounds refreshing and unique. There are no two same, even compared to ordinary parts.
Most of all, all of them are designed so well. Awesome. I hope their performance is also as awesome as their appearance. 

21 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

And our special offer for vehicles with heavy cabins: increase of not only the engine power, but also the maximum cabin speed!

That's good news.

In fact, i wanted general mobility improvement for all vehicles, but better power and speed for heavy cabins will be great first step for it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Upvote 3

Sounds like some awesome parts to add, the look like they are going to be more support weapons than actual damage dealers. We need more of those types in the game so its a step in the right direction 

• Confused 6
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 9

On 4/2/2021 at 6:29, Philipotel said:

La primera parte me hizo optimista, eso me preocupa.

Dron autónomo "épico"

Nadie quiere más drones. ¿Cuándo un nuevo dron resultó bueno para el juego? Siempre es un desastre

Cazador de minas "legendario"

Teniendo en cuenta el error extremadamente molesto con los kapkans, esto también significa un desastre para el juego.

I don't see a problem with drones ... they are support ... and I don't know what problem they have with a minesweeper ... yes, I was expecting a new engine, will we ever see new engines?

• Like 2
  • Confused 6
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

And our special offer for vehicles with heavy cabins: increase of not only the engine power, but also the maximum cabin speed!

I think this is related with recent Kapkan change.
I hope dev had a amazing balance overhaul plan too.

• Confused 1

Legendary Kapkan... Becouse the epic wasnt broken enough already. 

More drone meh ... Not needed. The legendary copter drone is already dead and nobody using it.

The rest is okay and intresting.

• Confused 4
  • Upvote 8

Thank you devs for the concept. It will definitely "change some rules"... and hopefully there will be no Nest any more in this season  :P 

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

“Legendary” minelayer

Here is another part that can cause trouble for enemies at a distance. This launcher will hurl special mines to the area you selected, and a turret will harpoon enemies within its area of effect. The cable itself is not difficult to break, but that is not the point: an electric current is passed through the cable, causing damage and slowing down the enemy’s vehicle. And, what’s more interesting — you can launch the mines even while being invisible.

Time to quick-sell this ridiculously expensive Kapkan for a better and most likely cheaper legendary counterpart !

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

“Special” activatable melee weapon

Nice, looks like the plasma cutter / energy blade melee weapon I wished for. Can't wait to try that one!

47 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

“Legendary” minelayer

Here is another part that can cause trouble for enemies at a distance. This launcher will hurl special mines to the area you selected, and a turret will harpoon enemies within its area of effect.

A Cuckpkan that can be launched at a distance? Yeah, NO THANKS!

53 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

“Epic” tracking system

This looks very interesting! More things like these that actually require user input for the game, unlike the one button things like the Verifier or Cuckpkan, please! :)

56 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

“Legendary” cabin

Now that looks and sounds really cool. But still, the new faction looks like the perfect missed opportunity to introduce nitrous / speed boost to all cabins in the game.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

Never give a love for spider .... ?

Here i see , more drone for everybody know ....... do you think we really need this sucks weapon ?

More Dogs , ok that's never change .... Devs do you only love see people die fast without any chance to fight ?  nothing new ....

Tracking system , maybe good , but how much point this module need , and who will going desesperate to see that's , maybe just usless module in my opinion ....

Griffon always here with boring perk if you remember and for hover and spiders is just boring gameplay , and try to fight hover nova helios  with spider cannons , best joke ever i see ...

When you can have 60k coins on build and you can get instakill with 4 epic lance .... the Epic joke game system ....

New truck cab , nice look , but the perk have no sens , what is the utility ? you never do something to solve the problem of weight ....

Light cab can puch and run with hover in his blade  (15k/20K tonnes) same like paper toilet  and block spider eazy on a wall ....

Any chance to see a fix for spider who loose power at first contact with whells ?

A little bit disapointed on this news .... my hipe down hard ....

:1_100_100:

Edited by LOoD
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.