[Development blog] Syndicate. New parts of the future faction. Part 2

Woodyrojo

7 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

“Special” activatable melee weapon

I hope it works with the Blight... :rolleyes:

“Epic” autonomous drone

I've always wanted drones that could be launched some distance through the air and land nearby the enemies. Couldn't work out that trick with the Fuze.

“Legendary” minelayer

Modules with multiple effects/functions are what Crossout needs to expand its gameplay variety. So we're getting two modules that launch projectiles, which means we can use them at a close or a long range, for defense or attack. And they have some cool functionalities! There should be a handful of ways to use them - moreover, both at the same time! This is supercool! :laugh:

“Epic” tracking system

Using detection systems as my main combat modules, I think I can already suggest that the projectile stick to the target until it's destroyed. Even if this module uses 1 energy point, it seems to me the benefits of installing it won't be very significant if the projectile is only active for some preset duration. A vehicle with 12 energy points in weapons needs to have an engine, a Doppler, a Verifier, and a Chameleon to maximize its effectiveness. So sacrificing e.g. a Colossus to replace it with a Hot Red to be able to get this tracking module had better pay off. Consider that many players don't look at the minimap or the full-size map. When I don't take my Doppler into battles a few times a year - I notice no one else brings a Doppler at least 90% of the time. Which means this module will be of use to few players, hence it better be effective.

“Legendary” cabin

Great! Do we get a co-driver for this faction too? How about one for the Founders as well? By the way, a suggestion for a relic cabin perk: two co-driver seats! :smile:

Edited by Omega616
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

Just now, J4NUS said:

Keep adding guns that do the kills for you so kids don't get frustrated and money keeps comming...

"Shooting game"? Lol! Soon pvp game will be full bots fights with players running around and waiting. That's pathetic, no one wants more drones or missiles ok mines and you know it.

Bruh the game is pretty much aim assist wars on console, when the only people who kill you run aim assist or a cancer build it takes so much fun out of the game lol

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

neww things are allways good, but....

New meleweaponn, yet another weapon that does elemental dammage, and zero items to counteract any type of elemental weapons

legenndary minelayer???? wtf has devs been sniffing? this gonna be a big cancer to the game, not only it is a kapkan but allso a spark all in one.

if such item  gonna be added to the game, it should have way higher energy cost than kapkans

only way to have some daammage prevent from elemental is resist to all dammage fusion.

Im just waiting for the rest of the elemental weaapons so it ends up as warframe on wheels.

we dont have corosive other than the lake on factory map

I jsut hope the new parts not gonna be broken AF like other things they added on day one, like kapkans, typhoons, that I can remember atm

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 6

GOD DAMN!! What game is this!? Racing on the streets of a destroyed city, teams up to tens of players...  I would play it nonstop!!!

Ok joking aside, the only weapon I really care about here is that plasma cutter melee, the others parts are fine to me, but I feel the problem won't be those per se, but how small maps still are which leaves slower builds without a really good option to counter them 

Edited by xCrossFaith
  • Confused 2

Finally, something new to play with and against

Edited by Nero1024
  • Like 2
  • Confused 4

about the new mines, if it is like incinerator launch mechanism or mandrake , in some situations i prefer land mines on me foot
Devs we go to see in this update the codriver save with blueprint and choose the build before battle in cw?

Edited by Eljesu007
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, Lord_Gotem said:

Unless you put mechanisms in place to prevent allies from buffing each other indefinitely like you can with a team of 4 cohorts

Cohort perk doesn't stack (on pc) and I don't know who was the first one to spread this fake news as I thought so myself until I tested it with the help of 3 players.

tenor.gif.7165499e6b5fe75f207befdf43479c

Edited by Herzog_Mamo
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

I like the idea of adding more support-ranged weapons so its not only hover cannons vs melee all the time, but please keep the balance in check, dont push OP stuff and nerf after it already sells like crazy destroing the market and gameplay - better to start with under performing stuff and buff over time (and over more players gets to play new stuff).

And first of all there should be more focus on already broken systems/balance than new stuff, you cant build a house on sand.

• Upvote 4

It's cool to see that there are quite a few new parts in this battlepass. Also the theme looks cool. :)

But we really have enough autoaim weapons in this game already! I don't want more of them! :017:

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Woodyrojo said:

“Epic” tracking system

spy.jpg

This cunning device won’t allow your enemies to go invisible or flee in an unknown direction. If a homing projectile hits and attaches to the enemy, then its location is automatically highlighted on the map and minimap for a certain time period.

Oh god :o

you guys actually added this

So you guys read reddit after all! I remember describing this tool on reddit! I bet I wasn't the first to come up with this but HECK YEAH this proves you guys take good community ideas!

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 5

As a professional musician, I would like to make a note - a nice musical intro, a nice bass lick .... that's all I wanted to point out :-)

Edited by Baba_Aga
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

No new relics?

They put it on last pack under name " Dusk + pyres " , 2k damage by shoot with 6 pyres , what do you need more :lol:

Edited by LOoD
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Herzog_Mamo said:

Cohort perk doesn't stack (on pc) and I don't know who was the first one to spread this fake news as I thought so myself until I tested it with the help of 3 players.

indefinitely != infinitely

• Thanks 1

To be honest... I think it's gonna be quite good update with many new items that will bring lots of tactics and strategies. These items will allow us to play in a more deliberate way. You just want to shoot, hide shoot, wait for the cloack and shoot again. Or just rush opponents without any difficulties. Just like melees do now. You guys are afraid of tactical thinking.

PS. I'm just gonna leave it here:

Bring other movement parts to clan wars. I also expect augers to join the party after their fix.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Thank you soooo much dev, wonderful UPDATE, nice trailer

If you can allowed reuse of fused/upgrad items, I make love to you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

Pretty decent trailer. The best. 

I hope you'll do some severe tests to balance, before you include new stuffs in this New season, so you don't need any immediate nerf. Not to happen what we previous Battlepasses. :002:

Edited by Alcoutinho15
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.