[Development blog] Syndicate. New parts of the future faction. Part 2

Woodyrojo

4 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

Turrets and drones are support weapons, they aren't OP and that's why we don't see them in CW.

Grenadiers and Anihilators have been nerferd enough to rank them to this category.

But I know it's not gonna stop you to whine

They don’t have to be overpowered to be unfun to play against. Saying it’s a “support weapon” doesn’t magically make a weapon aimed by the computer feel better to play against.

Also, lemme guess: your favorite weapons are either drones, homing missiles, or something that has a really easy matchup against drones and homing missiles.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Charlie9204 said:

you are just masochist :laugh: so don't be shy !

Check " MUTE " clan in ClanWar Team list and maybe you understand with who you speak and maybe Jelly is masochist !!!

But very good masochist :lol:

Edited by LOoD
  • Haha 1

You guys don’t realize how much more tactical they making this game. Y’all sound like all you got is 4 tacklers deadass. I tried every weapon besides Relic and I kept plenty of those. I enjoy my Wheels as much as I enjoy my Hovers/Tracks/Hermits/Augers etc.

Same goes for weapons in this game. They are awesome and variety is amazing.

Some of it takes more or less skill and that’s how it’s supposed to be. At the end of the day if you master your skills good enough - it doesn’t matter who you facing. And if I end up against something big and bad that I can’t kill, I will take it away from my team and make it kill me in the corner of a map while my team packs the main punch on the front line.

Crossout is one of a kind game where you can face Legendary with your Rare parts and even have some fight before you get flattened. You have to appreciate that it takes skill to advance on the battlefield. 

For anybody whining about launch-able drones and stuff - think tactically, think Crowd Control. Crowd Control is what brings skills to an online game. 

This update is best what is going to happen to this game so far.

PS: can’t wait to put on these structure parts!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Some things I am noticing just going through.

Triggered melee: not only will be be good for melee builds, but being triggered means if you place it right you can use it to intercept missiles.

Tracker: I get the feeling that the on map highlighting it does will make targeting easier for artillery builds as it would allow marking of targets outside of their radar range.

Remote drone cannon: Yeah it is artillery that you can shoot down, why are you complaining. It has a chance for you to stop its damage while an incinerator doesn't.

New heavy cab, please have 12 energy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I can see it now. Full teams of dogs all running this new spark kapkan. All cloaked up, each fires their turret near the same target. Now you have four spark kapkans attached to you and anyone near you as well as four dogs still cloaked and charging at the now helpless group.

Sure, they say the line is easy to break. But how easy will it be when you have multiple lines shocking you and holding you in place?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, Syber396 said:

For anybody whining about launch-able drones and stuff - think tactically, think Crowd Control. Crowd Control is what brings skills to an online game. 

Yes, but there does come a point of where there can be too much CC. We already have incinerators, mandrakes, Kap mines, retchers ( to a lessor extent), porcs, , people firing fortune volleys in corridors/common pathways and the occasional King mines.

The issue here though is more specifically that there could be too much synergy with certain combinations.

Incinerators with the new mine for example... I'm sure the devs didn't even think of this. 

Or the new drone with the mine, since they both seem to have the same aim mechanic based on the description. 

Things like this goes far beyond crowd control.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pandemic_Regent said:

I can see it now. Full teams of hovers all running this new spark kapkan. All cloaked up, each fires their turret near the same target. Now you have four spark kapkans attached to you and anyone near you as well as four hovers still cloaked and charging at the now helpless group.

Sure, they say the line is easy to break. But how easy will it be when you have multiple lines shocking you and holding you in place?

Just as accurate as your "story"

• Confused 1

Wow over 2 Months break already and i dont even wanna play this garbage. Thanks to the leveling system the new legendary cannon will probs be at the last possible level so that every one has to endure this garbage. Cant wait for Homing wheels so my car will drive into the enemy. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

Ok, you guys don't even know the stats or full function of the items shown and are already saying you will leave, and yet half of you say that every single freaking update. Like seriously stop being so negative.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, davmax07 said:

@RoughMonkey is the update still too small for you?

Probably yes, dont forget its "only 4 items" :lol:

Edited by SpeedyGonzaleo
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

five, plus the ones we know of from the last.

If the season is anything like the last none build onese we still have other things to be seen.

Like seriously on the teaser video those under cab lights, I hope we get them.

Edited by Warbrand2

3 minutes ago, SpeedyGonzaleo said:

:lol: monkey will never be satishfyed

Wow. I'm honestly just in shock at how out of touch this dev team is with their own game.

Never have I seen the introduction of a collection of such oppressive items in one update. NONE of these will be any fun to play against. People already despise playing against drones, kapkans, and sparks for good reason; so what do the devs do? Introduce a kakpan WITH spark ability, and drones you can shoot at people!

Honestly, I'm just shocked. While I doubt I will see many drones in CW, I know that unholy abomination of a spark-kapkan will be spammed to an extreme extent in a CW meta that's already extremely oppressive with Typhoon, Scorpion, and Porcupines sitting deep in the back of each map, being nearly the only weapons worth bringing to a fight.

You're killing this game. Complaints about kapkans and spark have always been prevalent, because crowd control items are NOT FUN TO PLAY AGAINST. Please, don't introduce what may possibly be the most oppressive and terrible crowd control you've conceived thus far.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 8

6 minutes ago, RoughMonkey said:

Please remove 25% nerf to drones on console.

hm, i tought you would be screaming about the new drone in this post, not saying rational stuff instead????

7 hours ago, Philipotel said:

The first part made me optimistic, this makes me concerned.

“Epic” autonomous drone

Nobody wants more drones. When a new drone have turned out good for the game? It is always a disaster

“Legendary” minelayer

Considering the extremely annoying bug with the kapkans, this also spells disaster for the gameplay

This about sums it up 

1 hour ago, Spedemix said:

This has got to be a friggin' joke.

Drones, legendary minelayer and homing system for.. you guessed it, homing missiles. The Melee weapon is going to be super hard to use (with the current physics and all) so either it'll be completely useless or super OP if people somehow figure out a way to abuse it.

At least the cabin looks cool as it slowly powercreeps the Epic pack-exclusive cabins people spent their money on.

Yeah, I think I'm done with this game. Out of all things devs had to put friggin' drones and friggin' minelayers into their announcement. It's gonna be the Annihilator fiasco all over again. Well minus my videos of raging about it.

Maybe you could go and make Twisted metal videos now? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warbrand2 said:

Ok, you guys don't even know the stats or full function of the items shown and are already saying you will leave, and yet half of you say that every single freaking update. Like seriously stop being so negative.

Yeah, but-but it's their right to say they gonna leave but not actually end up leaving the game :11:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.