Critical problem with tracks after Syndicate update

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw In the garage the vehicle moves normally, in the game with other players the vehicle on "tracks" starts to slide like on ice, it feels like lags
Same on Goliaths, Meat grinders! Tested
What you expected to see The vehicle should behave as in a garage, the ability to drive straight
Conditions in which error reproduce Everytime in missions, custom game, all modes
Problem details Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEg8pIhNpVk
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

I made a topic in the wrong section by mistake, sry devs ; <

Edited by AstraeaZero
Added: Tested on Goliaths, Meat Grinders
  • Upvote 2

yup i noticed the same 

its weird an unplayable since you cant really drive close to teammates or objects 

i allways crtash into stuff because  my imput doesent 100% equal the movement in multiplayer matches

On 2/12/2021 at 2:44 PM, Alpha_28 said:

yup i noticed the same 

its weird an unplayable since you cant really drive close to teammates or objects 

i allways crtash into stuff because  my imput doesent 100% equal the movement in multiplayer matches

Yep, now playing Wasp on Meat Grinders is impossible...

Ever since this "Syndicate" update my build (with Armored Tracks) is also behaving very jerky/laggy when I play in raids. I noticed that my team-mates were also having similar issues when they were using builds with tracks as their movements were very jerky and they kept bumping into things.

So I don't know what happened but it's pretty much unplayable right now. Before this latest update I was really enjoying tracks. They were easy to use and relatively smooth to steer but now it's completely different. Every time I touch the A or D keys it instantly jerks to the left or right so you can't even make adjustments anymore as the whole build just jerks too far.

I really hope the devs can get this fixed as it's just not fun playing tracks atm and it was the main vehicle I used for raids.

• Developer
On 2/11/2021 at 5:49 PM, AstraeaZero said:

In the garage the vehicle moves normally, in the game with other players the vehicle on "tracks" starts to slide like on ice, it feels like lags
Same on Goliaths, Meat grinders! Tested

Hello,

We are aware this issue.

Thank You for report.