Steppenwolfs purple hard raid bots shoot right at the weapons

I said it is a feature, nobody believed in me, but now people will need to change their builds completely!

• Like 1

terrain can & does cause targeting to not just hit cab, the bots will also shoot over (up) terrain, raiders etc now. it's always happened, more obvious now. ( at least we have reason to use repair kits

• 1 month later...

Purple bots simply aim at weapons now, specially elevated weapons on towers, at least in my case. it's an AI improvement, or a "raid tower nerf" since Syndicate update.

1 hour ago, Charlie9204 said:

Purple bots simply aim at weapons now, specially elevated weapons on towers, at least in my case. it's an AI improvement, or a "raid tower nerf" since Syndicate update.

Its not exclusive to the Syndicate update. I had an impression that Lunatics also did that sporadicaly, but now raid bots are a little smarter and responsive.

I'm enjoying the added challenge to be fair.

18 minutes ago, lucashc90 said:

Its not exclusive to the Syndicate update. I had an impression that Lunatics also did that sporadicaly, but now raid bots are a little smarter and responsive.

I'm enjoying the added challenge to be fair.

Lunatics use shotguns which has a larger area of effect, that's why they strip us weapon than other factions, but since syndicate it's pretty visible with auroras for example, that they aim for weapons now. But yes, I think it's a good improvement

15 minutes ago, Charlie9204 said:

Lunatics use shotguns which has a larger area of effect, that's why they strip us weapon than other factions, but since syndicate it's pretty visible with auroras for example, that they aim for weapons now. But yes, I think it's a good improvement

I've been using this guy for more than 2 years:

LeQeNUg.png

The weapons are so high off the ground that its pretty easy to know when bots are aiming for them or not.

As I remember there was some update not long time ago, and the devs said that from now the raiders can also target the weapons. I personally seen this on purple Dawn Syndrome Children.

Don`t think it`s a bug. I mean if they say it`s a feature...

Here it is: 

Just scroll until the raid changes

Edited by DaCoon90