Error report
Describe problem and what you saw I've been trying to block a spammer but no luck. Interface always returns the error shown in screenshot, that my blacklist is on the limit and I have to remove players from it, in order to be able to blacklist someone. But I've already removed a bunch of people from blacklist and still same error. If it was on limit, then it would be enough to remove just one person from it but no, I've removed a bunch of people and still same error.
What you expected to see I expect to be able to blacklist, this error is uncommon or the error returned isn't right, since it seems it doesn't have to do with limit.
Conditions in which error reproduce Whenever I try to blacklist someone.
Problem details I've attached screenshot and logs. The logs are in a zip file with password. To the mod opening it, please send me a private message so I can tell you the password. Since this forum doesn't have a safe way to attach files (anyone reading the topic can download the files) and some logs have private info (like email address), this is the way I've found to be ensured that only the mod opens it.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

screenshot-210216-134638.jpg

2021.02.16 11.51.50.zip

it is not a bug, they just reduced the maximum amount of people you can blacklist lol

On 2/16/2021 at 6:58 PM, davmax07 said:

it is not a bug, they just reduced the maximum amount of people you can blacklist lol

why the xxxx would you want to limit blacklists ??

its not like each username on blacklist takes 1gb of space

Edited by choubidou13