Balance at all PS levels sorely broken

Currently no matter what level you play of missions, be it at your max or just a low machine for giggles, there seems to always be one player with a true rank 5x or higher than the level they are playing at with a 1 shot kill weapon which is far above any other players possible reach at their rank.

This means winning or daily task progress is near impossible.

I even tried playing at a ps1800 level and still found the issue. In desperation I even opened a new account and started from scratch, the issue still exists.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2021 at 12:01 AM, FatCracHo said:

Currently no matter what level you play of missions, be it at your max or just a low machine for giggles, there seems to always be one player with a true rank 5x or higher than the level they are playing at with a 1 shot kill weapon which is far above any other players possible reach at their rank.

This means winning or daily task progress is near impossible.

I even tried playing at a ps1800 level and still found the issue. In desperation I even opened a new account and started from scratch, the issue still exists.

Yup. It's called seal clubbing. And it's been a facet of Crossout since forever. 

Many think it's unfair. But is it really ?

Sure they have a weapon that could one shot your cab. Sure their dps is triple what a normal build would be at that ps. But they do have an Achilles heal, they can't have much durability, nor can they have high tier movement parts. So shooting off tires is easy, focus fire on their cab and they don't last 3 seconds. And most importantly is don't get into their line of sight. Be smart and adjust your playstyle to counter the seal clubbers. 

My own personal opinion about them. They inspired me to develop better tactics and builds. To use teamwork as a weapon. 

I suggest everyone take that mentality. Makes the game better if it has skilled players who rise to meet adversities instead of wanting everything to be "fair" 

Know what game is fair ?

Farmville, do we want that here ?

Edited by Kungfugrip
  • Confused 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry but no.

They have been coming back down PS levels with smaller vehicles though everything is epic and higher so wheels, armour, etc are all far too highly ranked to make any inroads.  

As for team work, it is near impossible to find players like that with the random nature of player insertion. 

Easiest way to balance would be not just PS score but a max weapon PS score at certain mission levels, even a max cabin PS score. 

18 hours ago, FatCracHo said:

Sorry but no.

They have been coming back down PS levels with smaller vehicles though everything is epic and higher so wheels, armour, etc are all far too highly ranked to make any inroads.  

As for team work, it is near impossible to find players like that with the random nature of player insertion. 

Easiest way to balance would be not just PS score but a max weapon PS score at certain mission levels, even a max cabin PS score. 

No the easiest way is to just deal with them like everyone else does, without complaints or wanting to change game mechanics. 

In all seriousness, if seal clubbers frustrate you then you are in the wrong game. 

There are seal clubbers at all ps and in CW. 

Play any raid and what do you see ? Retchers all day. 

Play missions at 8k and what do you see? Legend and relics

Play at 12k, guess what you see ? 17k with all relics. 

Enter CW with 15k legend build, guess what you see, even more relics with 5k of their ps just in movement parts like goliath tracks. 

Fact is there will always be players who's build is "OP" for that ps. 

So either beat them or join them but seal clubbing isn't new nor will it stop. 

• 2 weeks later...