new module idea

name: the hive mind

energy:2

So it will launch a controllable drone which the player can fly around in.It has a pointer which can target exposed modules or weapons and for 5 secs there will be a chance for any  auto aim weapon to lock unto it.

example you highlight an exposed gen and a teammate with a caucasus can lock onto it and shoot the gen 

the drone has 80dura

Quaero_et_tego (Posted )

Please write all suggestions here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-38yC9HXeMQnUJ85Qe4lUBUlrtGPBWjpulGn2abc2NwTLHA/viewform
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2
21 minutes ago, DarthStall said:

Cool idea.  They should buff TOW in some similar manner.  Either give it its bugged impulse back, or give it Neutrino cam with armor piercing.  

The bugged impulse TOW was great. Such a shame they fixed it. 

If they brought that bug back, I would actually give it a try!

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, qwerty24365 said:

name: the hive mind

energy:2

So it will launch a controllable drone which the player can fly around in.It has a pointer which can target exposed modules or weapons and for 5 secs there will be a chance for any  auto aim weapon to lock unto it.

example you highlight an exposed gen and a teammate with a caucasus can lock onto it and shoot the gen 

the drone has 80dura

I like the idea but buffing only auto-aim weapons ?  It would have almost no use for higher PS/skilled players.:dntknw:

I think it would be more usefull if it just scans the enemy car and shows the weakpoints (like the Neutrino) to all teammates in radar range of the scanned car.:good: