Battle Pass Thoughts now??

19 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

I thought you would be happy that it wasn’t just four items like you thought it would be!

Thanks for contributing nothing

41 minutes ago, RoughMonkey said:

I think everyone had high hopes for 2021.

without balance and garbage new parts/weapons this battle pass is a bust.

2 thumbs down. Not sure anything from this pass will be used beyond the newness factor.

Kaigu will maybe stick if they don't fix bug but that's about it.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, IHugMachine said:

Kaigu will maybe stick if they don't fix bug but that's about it.

kaiju's projectiles are literally invisible on lower settings, you only see your health goind down while your weapons disapear

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
31 minutes ago, IHugMachine said:

Thanks for contributing nothing

I thought it was funny!

In all seriousness though, the OP has started so many rage threads about the battlepass over the last few weeks, including one that was based on the ridiculous assumption that there were going to be only four items.

When someone is so committed to rage that they keep moving the goalposts like that after jumping to conclusions, I can’t take them seriously. Monkey is going to find something to cry about, no matter what is in the battlepass. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5
10 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

I thought it was funny!

In all seriousness though, the OP has started so many rage threads about the battlepass over the last few weeks, including one that was based on the ridiculous assumption that there were going to be only four items.

When someone is so committed to rage that they keep moving the goalposts like that after jumping to conclusions, I can’t take them seriously. Monkey is going to find something to cry about, no matter what is in the battlepass. 

Being pedantic for the dev's sake is not the same as starting rage topics. Someone has to be a reflection of reality because they don't play their own game. I'm fine with whatever form that takes... they can't all be winners... just as long as the point is made.

40 minutes ago, davmax07 said:

kaiju's projectiles are literally invisible on lower settings, you only see your health goind down while your weapons disapear

I'm assuming your complaint is from pvp where no one pays attention and hovers can get away with murder. Kaigu is pretty much useless when you get close with breakers and with the bug fix their weakness will become even more apparent. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

I think the bad thing is that they let you buy levels ... it totally gives middle finger to anyone who buys standard or elite battle pass.

Also as their vodka business plan, Kaiju is OP up to a point where standard battle pass owners are able to unlock it, after it's becoming more common, they will nerf it to the ground. I'm calling it now. 99% sure they'll do it, just like they have done with all other battle pass items. they're only OP until only the very rich can get them, then they'll nerf stuff to the ground and give another big SLAP in the face of those who are not super rich and can't afford to buy level 75 instantly.

I don't have ants in pants and I like the grind, so i don't mind waiting .. i don't waste money on levels or elite battle pass, because I KNOW there's no point. but as long as dumb players keep wasting their money, devs will keep running such scams. in other words ... as long as there are victims, they keep doing it. so blame dumb people who fall for it EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Also I think both cabins are a JOKE. they have no business being legendary cabins. lot of epic cabins are far better than both of those new ones.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, IHugMachine said:

I'm assuming your complaint is from pvp where no one pays attention and hovers can get away with murder. Kaigu is pretty much useless when you get close with breakers and with the bug fix their weakness will become even more apparent. 

Nope, the bug happens in CW too

I agree this battlepass is a joke, with a bunch of useless and/or UP items, and next to that the OP Kaiju they will nerf hard in 1 month.

I wont spend 1 cent in it.

The only positive point is that it is something else than decor to play minecraft in your garage...

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, davmax07 said:

Nope, the bug happens in CW too

Never said it doesn't happen in cw. I said:

3 hours ago, IHugMachine said:

I'm assuming your complaint is from pvp where no one pays attention and hovers can get away with murder.

In cw kaigu is not necessarily op so far as I've seen. The only reason it is good in pvp is a: the bug negating it's weakness; and b: people tend to let hovers get away with a lot more in pvp than they do in cw, and the kaigu is only good on hovers.

• Confused 1

Most of you complain about this battle pass in terms of parts because all you want is some new stuff for meta lol. That's all you all want. I just enjoy the New parts, jannabi cab is pretty good, camber wheels look great and structural parts amazing. Why people here are like: "nO nEW MEtA = bOrINg!! 1!1!!" "DeVS gIVe mE My moNeY back". Grow up and start using something else beside typical builds and weapons everyone uses or it's too hard for typical cw meta chasers? Just be creative but it's apparently too much for you all. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, Sirocc1 said:

Most of you complain about this battle pass in terms of parts because all you want is some new stuff for meta lol. That's all you all want. I just enjoy the New parts, jannabi cab is pretty good, camber wheels look great and structural parts amazing. Why people here are like: "nO nEW MEtA = bOrINg!! 1!1!!" "DeVS gIVe mE My moNeY back". Grow up and start using something else beside typical builds and weapons everyone uses or it's too hard for typical cw meta chasers? Just be creative but it's apparently too much for you all. 

i peed just a little bit right there:016:

have u learned nothing?u cant be creative in this game,making wedges n hovers n turret n drone builds...no no no,you have to use everyone else's builds because theirs are approved by mom :lol:

Edited by MudnBeer
  • Haha 3
6 hours ago, RoughMonkey said:

without balance and garbage new parts/weapons this battle pass is a bust.

2 thumbs down. Not sure anything from this pass will be used beyond the newness factor.

oh shush,wait for the nerfs its coming lol

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, RoughMonkey said:

Really? Besides me I think I've seen like 5 more people maximum still thinking the game has potential :lol:

I will use probably everything because it just looks cool, no other reason needed for me, not structure parts and so because I can't be bothered to level up the pass but still...

6 hours ago, davmax07 said:

kaiju's projectiles are literally invisible on lower settings

Worry not, they are invisible on highest settings as well 

13 minutes ago, MudnBeer said:

i have low settings and can see them hitting me..point rejected:016:

yes , but they dont leave any sort of trail, they instantly teleport to the point where they are hitting you, they have no travel time and only the explosion tha thits you shows up

9 minutes ago, davmax07 said:

yes , but they dont leave any sort of trail, they instantly teleport to the point where they are hitting you, they have no travel time and only the explosion tha thits you shows up

nope i see trails

im runnin an alienware i3 6gb mem with NVIDIA hd,,old sheet here on a 50 inch hd tv  lol

Edited by MudnBeer
16 minutes ago, MudnBeer said:

nope i see trails

im runnin an alienware i3 6gb mem with NVIDIA hd,,old sheet here on a 50 inch hd tv  lol

then my pc, and everyone in teh clan i am in have rotting pcs

This is my first battle pass for crossout, personally I love what's in it.. For starters I have 0 epic or better parts so it's a leg up for me, the vehicle blueprints look cool and everything seems to work quite well. 

Sirocc1 said it pretty accurately, 99% of people are using typical meta builds and anything outside that is trash... I don't use Meta builds, I made my own vehicle and I use my snappy pack with variations and I honestly enjoy the game =) 

It's more fun when it's how you want to play and it's surprising how well you CAN do outside the meta... I see wedge melee builds and shoot for the wheels while driving angles they aren't built to face, I still die at times but usually I've crippled that player for my team mates. 

The battle pass gives me options I can use when I get there, I've grinded to 21 and will never buy levels so I will enjoy what I earned =) 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Bush_Mekanik said:

This is my first battle pass for crossout, personally I love what's in it.. For starters I have 0 epic or better parts so it's a leg up for me, the vehicle blueprints look cool and everything seems to work quite well. 

Sirocc1 said it pretty accurately, 99% of people are using typical meta builds and anything outside that is trash... I don't use Meta builds, I made my own vehicle and I use my snappy pack with variations and I honestly enjoy the game =) 

It's more fun when it's how you want to play and it's surprising how well you CAN do outside the meta... I see wedge melee builds and shoot for the wheels while driving angles they aren't built to face, I still die at times but usually I've crippled that player for my team mates. 

The battle pass gives me options I can use when I get there, I've grinded to 21 and will never buy levels so I will enjoy what I earned =) 

I dont use a META cookicutter build, i made an unique CW  build that doesnt use spaced armor, it has lots of health and can survive lots of cannon shots (scorpion shots too) , is there a problem in using an effective build that you made yourself??? For what i see from your message, i assume you mount weapons on structural parts and uses duel barrels as armor