Ok so to start ive been having issued with the game banning me for unssportsmanlike conduct.. at first i thought it was my internet but i got new xfinity internet a week ago. then i thought is was my pc so i checked the requirements and im over and beyond.. the only other option is that with the update something got tweaked and now i cant join matches and i keep getting banned. this is one of my favorite game i have almost 900 hours on it and if this problem cant be solved somehow i wont play anymore. ive been a devoted fan for a long time you guys have always made right by your customers but of late theres has been a lot of slacking....... PLEASE FIX OR HELP ME FIX.. thank you for the help

• Upvote 1

I don't understand why / how you're getting banned. This only happens in special events or clan wars, but not anywhere else. You gotta be more specific.

Also HOW DO YOU KNOW for 100% that it's not on your side? What is your ping to google or youtube while playing? When playing, does your ping to google also goes high or does it remain low? What IS your ping to google? .. I doubt you even know how to check ... Just because you have new internet or new PC, doesn't mean everything is fine. Before saying all this, keep ping command running to google or youtube (because those are stable enough websites that never lag).

That said, I know Crossout occasionally has lag / connection issues, but it's not always caused by game servers, you gotta know how to test this.

for example look at this xxxx. Main issue is that crossout doesn't recover from lag and has no tolerance towards lag. in any normal game, if you lag, you'd just skip part of gameplay. and in games like CSGO, R6 Siege ..etc you get option to re-connect into match if you disconnect or game crashes ..etc. I think Crossout should also allow you to re-connect if it's competitive mode.

13 hours ago, grimmsdeciple said:

Ok so to start ive been having issued with the game banning me for unssportsmanlike conduct.. at first i thought it was my internet but i got new xfinity internet a week ago. then i thought is was my pc so i checked the requirements and im over and beyond.. the only other option is that with the update something got tweaked and now i cant join matches and i keep getting banned. this is one of my favorite game i have almost 900 hours on it and if this problem cant be solved somehow i wont play anymore. ive been a devoted fan for a long time you guys have always made right by your customers but of late theres has been a lot of slacking....... PLEASE FIX OR HELP ME FIX.. thank you for the help

Please read this