Cant join a single match (waiting for other players)

So plenty of people including myself and my clan leader have been having major connection issues with crossout lately. Today I cant even join a single match hosted in EU servers! I'm stuck in waiting for other players until it boots me out. NA servers work just fine. How am i supposed to play a game when you guys so blatantly ignore these issues?

• Upvote 2

can't possible be the game .. it must be your internet!

but yeah ... my friend from USA had similar issue last week. 3 of us got into a CW match and he was left in main menu .. he didn't get kicked out of group or anything, he simply didn't get into a match, so it was 3 v 4. It happend 3 times in same CW session, while today we played in EU servers with him and another player from US and had no issues .. go figure.

worst thing is that Crossout doesn't have their own servers, it runs off of backup servers of War Thunder (I got this info from reliable source). If any admin / dev dares, then elaborate on this. I doubt they deny it, because it's really true. This is why this game has so many connection issues.

31 minutes ago, Sethioz said:

can't possible be the game .. it must be your internet!

but yeah ... my friend from USA had similar issue last week. 3 of us got into a CW match and he was left in main menu .. he didn't get kicked out of group or anything, he simply didn't get into a match, so it was 3 v 4. It happend 3 times in same CW session, while today we played in EU servers with him and another player from US and had no issues .. go figure.

worst thing is that Crossout doesn't have their own servers, it runs off of backup servers of War Thunder (I got this info from reliable source). If any admin / dev dares, then elaborate on this. I doubt they deny it, because it's really true. This is why this game has so many connection issues.

in CW i got stuck in the waiting for players screen for the whole second round one time, didnt get kicked, the battle ran normaly for my team but in a 3x4 instead, htey obviously losed

12 hours ago, Dare_bgd said:

So plenty of people including myself and my clan leader have been having major connection issues with crossout lately. Today I cant even join a single match hosted in EU servers! I'm stuck in waiting for other players until it boots me out. NA servers work just fine. How am i supposed to play a game when you guys so blatantly ignore these issues?

Please read this