Unable to Flip stickers.

During the first days of the Winter Mayhem event, I had gotten the four stickers, two turrets and two tracks. I wanted to try using these, because I thought it'd be a nice aesthetic. I go into the Build mode, I put the first ones down on the left side of the vehicle, and then I go to the right side, having the impression that I could use the Flip option to make things symmetrical. I get the sticker into position, I click the mouse wheel (which counts as middle mouse click, as I'm aware), and nothing happens. I try this again with selecting and unselecting the sticker. Still nothing. I figure "Okay, maybe the button just isn't working, could be something that happened in one of the times I've cleaned gunk from use out of the mouse. I exit the game, I go to a browser window to test if clicking down on the mouse wheel would bring up the auto scroll thingy that it always does, and that works just fine, so it's not the mouse itself. That being the case, I also test this with other stickers that I have in my possession, and still nothing. I've tried contacting Support, in response to which I was asked if I could provide screenshots or a short video to demonstrate the issue. Since the former wouldn't work in this scenario and I'm unable to provide the latter, I've been informed to simply post the issue here with as much detail as possible, and that's what this is here for...

Edited by I_Am_JarvisTM
Typo

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update, I had recently gotten a new computer with equally new hardware/software on it, and the issue no longer persisted, so maybe it was an issue having to do with the game not recognizing certain inputs due to a issue regarding some sort of incompatibility with the outdated driver?

maybe. But It is always nice to have stickers on yer car to make it look BE AU TIFUL