Syndicate Garage Friend Spawns

Have only tested for a little over a day, but the spawn rate or maybe spawn limit for friendly vehicles seems off in the new garage. I have only ever encountered 1 friend on the whole map, compared to the standard garage where there are always 5 or 6 friendly cars each day. The map just feels emptier without them. Anyone else have this problem?

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I am having the same issue. I bought the Syndicate garage yesterday but I haven't seen any friend car at all. The only car I've seen driving around twice now was the NPC Nobuko.

It feels very empty with none of my friend's cars driving around; and now I also won't get the little rewards that you'd normally get when honking at them or fighting them.

EDIT: I just saw 1 of my friend's cars driving around; just 1. Normally in the default map I often saw 5-6 driving around yet on the Syndicate map it appears that you're just getting 1. Not sure why this is. Maybe because the total space is much smaller? If so, Gaijin has several areas blocked off with rubble that they could easily remove in order to make the drivable area larger.

Edited by Aveneo