Behind Enemy Lines: Ravager base pictures (Adventure Mode)

So a couple of months ago I some how got teleported into the Ravager base after I died. Yes yes I died in adventure mode, SHUSH! I was afking OK!? /cough :[ 

I was in awe to be honest. As MUCH as I have always been a proponent of Sci-Fi stuff in the game feeling out of place I very MUCH admired the level of detail the artists of Crossout put into this setting which makes one wonder why such a beauty is locked behind plated steel barricades out of view. It made me reminisce in my good ol' days of playing Halo back in 2000 on Xbox and spending a great deal of time just looking at the architecture. It was nice to have that feeling of interest while playing the game again :]

ANYWAY here are some snaps I took while inside. I'm no David Bailey but hope you people like the shots

Love, Da Zing :D  

Ravager Base01.jpg

Ravager Base02.jpg

Ravager Base03.jpg

Ravager Base04.jpg

Ravager Base05.jpg

Ravager Base06.jpg

Ravager Base07.jpg

Ravager Base08.jpg

Ravager Base09.jpg

Ravager Base10.jpg

Ravager Base11.jpg

Ravager Base12.jpg

Ravager Base13.jpg

Most people probraly don't know but...

the gate actually opens and lets you go there for the final mission on adventure!!

• Haha 1
On 4/3/2021 at 1:59 PM, davmax07 said:

Most people probraly don't know but...

the gate actually opens and lets you go there for the final mission on adventure!!

The final mission? But that wasn't that the Mandrake one. Was a while ago since I did that but don't remember it being near the Ravager base but thx for heads up : ]