Dear developers, 

How about a reward /item, to turn "temporal items" (Like the fireworks you generously gift us today) into permanent items?

I surely grind for that :yes_yes_yes: :good: :012j:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Too easily abused unless conditions are placed on it. Use it on a temporary legendary weapon and you just got a legendary weapon for near free.

• Confused 2
55 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

Too easily abused unless conditions are placed on it. Use it on a temporary legendary weapon and you just got a legendary weapon for near free.

tenor.gif?itemid=3562074

1 hour ago, Zhetesh@psn said:

Like the fireworks you generously gift us today

:017:

• Haha 2

So basically you want permanent rep items... Which we already have Decor parts for. TO be fair, though, the fireworks one is technically no different from those, yet is a temporary, like the banners, so... I guess?

I don't mind the idea of a way to upgrade some temp items to permanent ones but I probably still wouldn't bother using the fireworks but that's just me. If this had a way of say adding multiple banners together to make a longer lasting or better banner I wouldn't mind that either. 

As a matter of fact I was taking mainly about fireworks... 

Long ago you could craft then in some events Yet they where temporal and expensive... I don't ninth the expensive part yet I disagree entirely with the temporal part... 

Also there is others like crossout simbol or Heart shape...

And have them permanently is a really nice idea for some builds :yes_yes_yes:

• Upvote 1

it should happen something similarly to the Christmas fusion event, but it is only aplyable to decors (except to faction flags, as those would be a bit exploity)

What I meant about the flags is like 30m x 6 = 3hrs and maybe you can get a small boost to the percentage gain with in reason. I don't even really like putting the flags on my rides because they block my view often and they are useful. 

The fireworks don't do much for me but if they were permanent and I didn't have to think about replacing parts when they are done I might think about them. I'd rather be able to just sell them though.

That would be nice, since there is no reason for those sort of decors to not be permanent in the first place :lol:

5 hours ago, SIGMA920 said:

I'm just curious.. How the actual xxxx are you planning to abuse fireworks? 

Edited by xCrossFaith
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
33 minutes ago, xCrossFaith said:

I'm just curious.. How the actual xxxx are you planning to abuse fireworks? 

I wouldn't use it on fireworks if I could use it on a temporary legendary or on a flag. The Epic flags give +90% xp as a bonus to a faction.

43 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

I wouldn't use it on fireworks if I could use it on a temporary legendary or on a flag. The Epic flags give +90% xp as a bonus to a faction.

Honestly I'm more or less convinced you are the only person in this entire post that related the idea to something other than cosmetic stuff 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Permanent firework would be cool!

you could have special event fireworks that were still temporary items, and basic ones that could be permanent.   

Edited by MOBwBOSS
  • Upvote 1

Actual permanent fireworks exist but they are only obtainable on tournaments or special car packs that aren't obtainable trough gaijin store.

5 hours ago, davmax07 said:

Actual permanent fireworks exist but they are only obtainable on tournaments or special car packs that aren't obtainable trough gaijin store.

:008:

Tell me more plz

26 minutes ago, Zhetesh@psn said:

:008:

Tell me more plz

they are pc only for what i know. im saying that because i saw the "psn" thing in your username.

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, davmax07 said:

they are pc only for what i know. im saying that because i saw the "psn" thing in your username.

Thx 4 reply, 

In a related Mather... 

tenor.gif?itemid=5866137

Actually I have 1 permanent firework, and I really really like it (I won it in a contest, never saw a pack with them) and I want more and more than one kind :yes_yes_yes: