In Memory of you.

DaddyTrailer

If you have been on crossout a while you might remember our friend GRANDDAD JACK. He passed away last year on August 27, 2020 in Detroit, Mi from a motorcycle accident.  We need your help from fellow wastelanders in honoring our brother by chiming in and giving a memory or two. We are trying to get the developers to make GRANDDAD JACK's member OGSwangkPilsken officer status so we can make the clan active again in his honor. The clan is S4CE. If that can't be done then maybe they can make him into a bot like Miss Mel so we can ride with our buddy again. Rest in heaven GRANDDAD JACK. Dwight M. Hardy Detroit, Mi March 13, 1993 -------- August 27, 2020. 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 3

That's really honorable, and very respectful.

Edited by WeaponizedMan
  • Thanks 1

Guest Soulfire90

Condolences :( I hope he finds peace wherever he is, and the same for the people that cared about him

Guest Guest, 151325

I never really met him in game but I hope everyone who  knew him can find comfort for his passing.. We are not guaranteed one more second of breathing we take for granted. I hope by some seeing this it may change their outlook on life. I believe in god, and know if it is comfort you are seeking look no further than him... If his passing has caused some major feelings to surface. Just know its goofy to make a permanent solution to a temporary problem, If you need to talk, I have ears. I may be hated on here, but it dont mean i cant sympathize. Its just means i got a little tougher skin.    

Bob

Guest Ogswangkplisken

man i miss our brother. This would really be special if they could this. Ive been playing crossout since close to its release. I have been a member of this clan since it started and will not leave it no matter what. I have been offered invites by other friends and even some top clans but nah im good. This is the only link I got to brother so it would be a real gift and a blessing if we can get these things to happen. Thank you for your time

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.