[Developer blog] First information on the upcoming season

Woodyrojo

3 minutes ago, Omega616 said:

There are some Retcher users that try to solo raid bosses every time, and they go for a boss even before the little raiders have been dealt with. That way other players on the team may not even get a chance to tag that boss for a patch. It's just common decency to let the other players on the team tag a boss, and whenever I am in a position to solo a boss, I will hold off with dealing too much damage, so the others can tag. A solution could be to make bosses' cabins more durable, or something similar. Or maybe the Retcher isn't properly balanced. I only used the weapon for a short time, for a specific purpose, sold it because I don't like the way it aims.

I agree with you , most retcher players are di.c.k heads that not care raids is for a team of 4 players , since they have best gun after porcupine , they rush to kill bots and leviathans alone without the team and they even stay in front of teammates like they had a short range weapon so the team can't shoot nothing ( from tons of retchers i see in raids 70% play very ugly , other 30% play like a team) .

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, RYANCQQPER said:

Watch out with the epic grenade luncher , because raid is already full of retchers from 10k to up 14k  , in 1 raid you can see 3 players with retchers , this much players use it (best gun after porcupine and cheaper too) I wish to see in raid a mix of guns because we have so many to use, but i see retcher , retcher and again retcher . i went so down to not see them in raid at 7.9k and i still fall in raid with players of 12k powerscore that have retchers , easy win for them (best gun and compete even with lot lower powerscore teammates of 7k ,8k, like stealing candy from kids ). Fix powerscores in raids or don't give much power to retcher/grenade lunchers in raids and you fix the problem.

10 months ago I still remember a dual retcher cohort, 8 legs, 4000+ hp 18k ps build playing one star raid

• Haha 2

I love everything about this new season. It looks like they're doing a Doomsday cars-style season, but with the Lunatics, Nomads and Scavengers. This was something I was hoping they'd do because I felt like the 'basic' factions weren't getting as much love as the 'advanced'. There's no epic cabs for the Lunatics, Nomads and Scavengers while the Firestarters, Dawn's Children and Steppenwolfs have two a piece and a legendary. This will be great for balancing that because the three 'basic' factions certainly aren't worse in terms of weapons or abilities.

There's only one problem. BLUEPRINTS!

I'm out of space. I've been playing for a long time and have so many weapons that I'm using my EXHIBITION slots to try and store all my cars with them. I can only make one car per weapon, and I'm only using a little more than half of the weapons in the game. I imagine other people have it much worse. Right now, I cannot add any new cars. I'd have to stop playing with certain weapons to add new ones.

Unless more blueprint slots are added or a new way to save them is devised, I might not get this battlepass just because I'm not going to be able to use the weapons. Even with a super conservative method of 'use every weapon just once', I'm out of space to make new cars. Why buy new things if I can't use them?

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Omegapink said:

There's no epic cabs for the Lunatics, Nomads and Scavengers

I mean if you consider the pack cabs torero cabs was made by the lunatics, Nomads have a legendary cab beholder, and screw the Scavangers I guess?

But u are right, there should be craft-able cabs for ALL factions

This train cabin and legendary Defender appear to be the fixings for an obscenely strong spider.  I have seen well boxed in Protector spiders absolutely dominate. If protectors had more range,  or more durability, they would be broken strong.  And Woody Rojo compared the new gun to the Aspect!  If it has the range of an Aspect, be afraid, be very afraid.  Also, they're buffing heavy cabs, bigrams and ML200 with crazy acceleration in the next update.  

Prediction:

Arachnophobia.jpg.5314ed01e949cea2697da9

Spiders everywhere forever.

I hope all you hover haters remember this post. You may be soon wailing for the good old days when all you had to worry about was a flimsy hover with some arbiters and a Nova shield.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

It’s planned that if the weapon has at least one welding point directly to the cabin, its durability will be increasing

As interesting as it sounds, this seems like taking a very popular suggestion and turning it into a neutered version on a cabin's perk.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, _ChocoNutsX_ said:

Sounds nice but I need to ask again and again when will the Old maps return couse its almost a year since u removed them 

Playing the same 4-5 maps is boring

indeed.

1 hour ago, GT47VER4 said:

10 months ago I still remember a dual retcher cohort, 8 legs, 4000+ hp 18k ps build playing one star raid

like 5 moths ago saw too a build 4 wheels , torero cabin , radiators 1 engine and 2 retchers , he didn't had armor at all , super small build but managed to gap our score of other 3 players by a lot like we got 1300-1400 max and he got something over 1800 score . This means even if he had no armor bots didn't target him at all so was free to do lot of damage with his top end guns . I see this a lot like leviathan have a player 3 meters away from him but don't attack him , instead he aim at the player that camp on the other side of the map and destroy him while the player 3 meters away kill the leviathan  :)

Raids need lot of work , first thing we need is powerscore fix like it work in pvp ,balanced 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, RYANCQQPER said:

like 5 moths ago saw too a build 4 wheels , torero cabin , radiators 1 engine and 2 retchers , he didn't had armor at all , super small build but managed to gap our score of other 3 players by a lot like we got 1300-1400 max and he got something over 1800 score . This means even if he had no armor bots didn't target him at all so was free to do lot of damage with his top end guns . I see this a lot like leviathan have a player 3 meters away from him but don't attack him , instead he aim at the player that camp on the other side of the map and destroy him while the player 3 meters away kill the leviathan  :)

Raids need lot of work , first thing we need is powerscore fix like it work in pvp ,balanced 

yeah tottaly agree fighting 8k ps buil in 5k ps game is not fun

• Like 1

We need more of the almighty ducks in the new season you motherduckers!

and more slots for blueprints, and storage. At least add free space and slots to pack if it’s all again just about the duckin money!:dry:

i‘‘ run out of everything! And expansion gets expensive af at some point!! 

10 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

mokap3.jpg

1.thumb.jpg.7114f4df7fc6ad36405b656cf9d1

liiterary the cabin i sugested on forum but with even better and more interesting perk (the one i sugested 2y ago on forum)

i wonder if this will increase weapon hp by % of wepon hp or flat ammount of % of vehicle hp

if it will be the second than helios and imp would be viable in cw ( no longer 1shot by scorp)

*must have cabin - finaly good heavy cabin

• Like 1

8 hours ago, _noc_ said:

Why not make it so that the perk is reduced, but includes the whole build? Why limit it to "connected to cab"? 

because then you could make wedge too easy (with tanky guns it would be too strong) and you cant go 4 mg in straight line on top of build because cabin is not that wide (you complain about mg and then you complain why this perk is bad for mg wtf) 

the point of the perk is to have cabin where you dont have to build around hiding your guns

and yes you can make 4 mg ( 2 on top 2 undermounted) but for that you need a spider build but its fine cos spiders are weak

5 hours ago, AzraelsGrace said:

Can we get more maps for cw. You removed rock city and old town because they gave an unfair advantage to fast builds, then you give us clean island which is the same issue. But now we can change builds after seeing the map so bring them both back.

You removed broken arrow but gave us ashen ring and they share the same issues so bring it back. 

I never understood why you removed shipyard but gave us sandy gulf. They are both equal in being bad maps so why not give us both.

You claimed to make it so we dont get the same map in a row but you removed so many that its not uncommon to play the same map 4 times in a row. So give us more maps in clan wars WITHOUT removing any. Please

I approve this message and agree 100% bring back the maps you took out and release the train bridge map you teased up with a few years ago but never released!

Les hope that the new legendary cab has 12 points of energy

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GT47VER4 said:

Les hope that the new legendary cab has 12 points of energy

spoiler alert:

Spoiler

it won't.

:curious:

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, davmax07 said:

it won't.

lol:00555:

Why put a new frontal machine gun? Tackler is like a legendary weapon but is epic. We need a tackler nerf, they are so effective in cw with Nova cabin.Low mass, low hitbox makes a so strong weapon

I see as usual no one talks about the most interesting of the bunch.

Looking forward to possibly seeing a relic autocannon and more perks accuracy related.

No accuracy decay during continuous fire or even hitscan as a perk would be interesting contenders for the top spot.

13 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

DevblogEN.jpg

Hahaha Legendary Frontal Machine Gun? I call this ****!!! hahaha now for the Epic Reaper pls.. Also the Train cabin is one of that Cabins I had in mind, maybe in the future a Stealth Bomber Cockpit? With the new patch coming Crossout is redeeming itself, good job!

Just like what @ourself said, this does limit creativity and ect and due to this I believe it will barely be used sense there is limited space on it including no one is gonna wanna actually use this for pvp just art. Overall great concept, but I would swap that con out with another or remove it completely sense I don't find it necessary. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, forc3dinduction said:

a train cab sounds a load of fun to build with.

the straightliner cab....do you plan to prevent walls and boosters being used as means of steering for ai weapon builds? what about fusion builds where player modules are carried by a bigger frame and never have to steer?

Forced induction. How proper :014:

I see the cab like if its basically 2 forced induction v8's side by side, bit in angle, and drivers seat in front of them. 

What i am super eager to know, though i know i will disappoint massively, is that will we finally see cabin accelerating and moving like such minimalistic cab made out of thin tube cage, 2 supercharged engines and go kart seat, really should. 

Bet NOT. :crying:

11 hours ago, alpha1q said:

1.thumb.jpg.7114f4df7fc6ad36405b656cf9d1

liiterary the cabin i sugested on forum but with even better and more interesting perk (the one i sugested 2y ago on forum)

i wonder if this will increase weapon hp by % of wepon hp or flat ammount of % of vehicle hp

if it will be the second than helios and imp would be viable in cw ( no longer 1shot by scorp)

*must have cabin - finaly good heavy cabin

You didn't suggested the cabin, Crossout was already interested in it and brought it to your attention. And the perk is very different. So neither the cabin nor the perk is from you, sorry

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.