[Developer blog] First information on the upcoming season

Woodyrojo

On 5/18/2021 at 2:03 AM, aldermatias said:

This Autocannon will be on the upcoming season too?

DevblogEN.jpg.02ef84bd7b94a867bda2232812

Is it  an autocannon though? It looks like one but it also looks like what could be a legendary Caucasus with that little scope/light on top. I wouldn't be surprised with all the nerfs they've thrown at the Cauc lately. Nerfing an existing weapon to introduce a higher rarity version has certainly been done before (looks at Spark nerfs and then Flash announcement.)

We need the Old Maps back. This is important devs. Many players would be happy to see them back. Could you please indicate an approximate ETA?

Thanks

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, PriorityOne said:

Is it  an autocannon though? It looks like one but it also looks like what could be a legendary Caucasus with that little scope/light on top. I wouldn't be surprised with all the nerfs they've thrown at the Cauc lately. Nerfing an existing weapon to introduce a higher rarity version has certainly been done before (looks at Spark nerfs and then Flash announcement.)

And watch them nerf tackler/protector soon before or after the legendary frontal mg.

Of course, this is assuming its a legendary version of them. It could wind up being a legendary frontal variant of imps instead (which would be more balanced considering how strong tackler/protector spiders/hovers already are) 

I find that to be unlikely though. 

Love the new Lance cabin and the new heavy cab.

the perk of the heavy cab helps fix the problems of cars only being as strong as their guns.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, RoughMonkey said:

Love the new Lance cabin and the new heavy cab.

the perk of the heavy cab helps fix the problems of cars only being as strong as their guns.

My only problem with it is that they showed they ARE capable of implementing welding bonuses to parts in the game but instead of making it a feature so people could choose between spaced armor and compact armor they decided to make it an (paid) event cabin...

• Thanks 1

Ive played for years. Where are the MAPS?? You make a few new ones but take out old leaving no variety. We complain becase of lack of variety, not because the maps suck. 

I like the heavy cabin look.

• Upvote 4

Im thinkin of what kind of bodyparts (fenders, hoods, trunks, etc that some call armor.) we will see now, visual-wise style. 

Will we finally get a supercharger deco... Called air filter, as in past they named airfilter as Supercharger. 

8e80e87366a38b9b05bd4752e251c2f2.jpg

$_57.jpg

What new paints, exhausts will i get, will there be stickers not looking like kids cartoons? 

But Epic grenadelauncher alone is so so tempting that im thinkin of asking, how did the battlepass system go, was there an option, to buy all levels after some 5 days later??? 

And if i can buy it, do i receive the launcher immediately in my storage lr do i have to play? 

fix ps4 clan war

make it more fair

You are in rust and all the opponents with relic weapons

Has no sense

besides the pairing sucks being in rust you play against those classified in silver or gold

those who play recently can't even dream of playing clan war

the dynamics of the clan war has to change

• Upvote 1

On 5/18/2021 at 9:04 PM, licenselessdrive said:

Oh im happy to see heavy train cabin we waited for this so long but it seems overpowered 

On 5/18/2021 at 9:50 PM, W_A_Z_O_R said:

good luck striping the legendary mgs from the train cabin 

These legendary Tackler Traincab spiders should be the most disgusting spiders this side of fused +Bullet Speed +Reload +Defense Mastodon spiders.  Wait. . .  All the Mastodon and Mammoth players are going to upgrade their Bigram spooders with the Train Cab.  Nasty.

• 2 weeks later...

New epic grenade launcher

mokap5.jpg

A very curious specimen, which, we are sure, will pleasantly surprise all grenade launcher enthusiasts. See for yourselves:

• a relatively small model in comparison to the “Retcher”, which is convenient to protect with the help of structural parts;
  • high rate of fire;
  • perk: when successfully hitting a target located at a certain distance or further away, the damage of the grenade launcher will increase (and the bonus for multiple consecutive hits will be stacked).

We mentioned the “Retcher” above for a reason: this grenade launcher is its direct predecessor. It has a much higher rate of fire, but it fires alternately from two barrels. Its parameters and its perk are perfect for continuous fire at medium range.

Great, I'm trying to play hard raids with low ps builds to avoid retchers or porcopines, which is already hard due to matchmarking, and now here comes an epic variant that will most likely mess up the raid from low to medium ps. Thanks for that...

After three years you still haven't noticed that blast damage is the biggest problem of the balance in the game...

• Haha 1

On 5/17/2021 at 3:33 AM, Spedemix said:

how long you were able to drive in a straight line

soooo..... for one what about legs? u dont drive legs.

for two, PLSPLSPLS MAKE SPECIAL CABS WORTHWHILE they are not at all worth the ps increase

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.