[Developer blog] New parts for the upcoming season (continued)

Woodyrojo

• Woodyrojo changed the title to [Developer blog] New parts for the upcoming season (continued)

I seriously suggest you reconsider the torque change since it will f up every currently existing blueprint in a way that further damage the currently shrinking player base.

• Like 1
  • Confused 8
  • Upvote 4

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

Special weapon reload booster

03.jpg

With the plans to redesign the perks of the engines and strengthen their connection to the chassis and other vehicle parameters, this module will be just right. Some engines with changed perks will be useful for the majority of vehicles, regardless of the weapons used. And if you need to speed up the reloading — the special module will be ready for use. The appearance of more effective similar modules of other rarities is also not excluded.

that was about time

I'm glad that the reloading module from dawns children wasn't completely scraped.

but by the looks of it, it looks like it will only boost a single type of reloading weapon, maybe energy weapons (quasar, pulsar, trigger and blockchain) 

32 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

Epic course shotgun

04.jpg

Supporters of the Lunatics, rejoice — the continuation of “Goblin” is coming!

Everything is exactly as Psycho Pete likes: decent shell damage and high resistance to contact damage, which allows you to perform ramming maneuvers. The part also lets some of the damage through itself .

But now you can combine bullet and contact damage even more effectively, because the shotgun is planned to have the perfect perk for this! After you deal contact damage with the shotgun, its bullet damage will be increased for a certain time. No time for doubts, time to ram the enemy!

ah yes, perfect for goliath builds of the 12k powerscore or spiders.

Edited by davmax07
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

0 informations about the disconnecting issues/stuck in waiting for players screen in PvP modes if it's being adressed or not for high ping people... Otherwise those new parts feel promising indeed, but all i care is about being able to play the game normaly without being ban for my connection due to too many attempts at joining battles.

Posted (edited)

Any more plans on adjusting or removing Aim Assist in console clan wars? 

Adding back old removed maps and chase? These would be another nice addition in this new season. 

Edited by NegativeStance
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, FreedomStar_FS@psn said:

Do you hear it? Coming over the hill at a speed that will make a grandma in a motorized scooter shake her fist.. the Goliath goblins are returning.. but stronger than ever.. 

not stronger, they are just gonna be outclassed by everything because it may have 3 energy, and a way higher PS for what it looks like it is 3x3, so no undermounting on goliaths.

• Confused 3

12 minutes ago, FreedomStar_FS@psn said:

Do you hear it? Coming over the hill at a speed that will make a grandma in a motorized scooter shake her fist.. the Goliath goblins are returning.. but stronger than ever.. 

Just probably a lot more glassy-cannony (if in low PS) or in a PS that Goliaths are no longer a threat.

9 minutes ago, davmax07 said:

not stronger, they are just gonna be outclassed by everything because it may have 3 energy, and a way higher PS for what it looks like it is 3x3, so no undermounting on goliaths.

Yeah, that too.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

Steppenwolfs' plow? YrXV5AH.png

Looking good nonetheless! (with working headlights please)

(it also reminds me of tank/ship parts from Star Wars)

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

So you want to separate reloading boosts from engines to special modules for additional energy when this change doesn't affect Breaker which is already immortal, with broken hitbox, borken weight and for low energy...just to nerf again any alpha damage weapon and make Breakers the ultimate choice for everything?

Just another indirect buff of short range pushing no brain builds which already aboslutely dominates Tin/Bronze/Silver leagues of CWs...

When are you going to refund players who payed for premium and who don't have any interests in you bs anymore?

Edited by Waughan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

Train parts are really long-awaited. A finishing touch would be adding a huge and powerful train engine to the game. Push over 30 tons - push the limits.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

Calling it now. The goblin continuation whatever it is is gunna be the gun of this season that wrecks house for 3 months before they nerf it. Because people who drive around with 10 goblins in the middle of 2 tank tracks are already everywhere. A new epic version is gunna be heaven for them.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

the season will be my favorite season!! The plow... wow, autocannon YES! Goblin, very nice! Relic nade lauchner, yeaahhh!! Everything until here seems to be pretty cool in this season! and add new deco stuff and paints please! 

Cant wait to see more :)

And yes, i skipped to read all the comments above, guess they taste a bit salty like always. I'm just happy about this post and the cool stuff that is coming the way! 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Woodyrojo said:

Freight train plow

:017:
you got me already into this season with this one... 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Secarious said:

Calling it now. The goblin continuation whatever it is is gunna be the gun of this season that wrecks house for 3 months before they nerf it. Because people who drive around with 10 goblins in the middle of 2 tank tracks are already everywhere. A new epic version is gunna be heaven for them.

If undermounted SG tanks make a comeback I'll just dust off my Tusk rammer build for a bit one one shot fun.

• Haha 1

@Woodyrojo If we're going to need to spend more energy on a reloading module then make it to where engines don't cost an energy point. Heavy cabs will lose that energy point they could've used for a verifier or detector. This will just buff mindless rush if you don't take that into consideration. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 9

Damn it Targem! I can't miss out the new parts but I also want to have some break from the game and live my life lol

2 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Legendary autocannon

Oh wow its actually happening(cyclone is good but this is definitely gonna be better as autocannon)
I hope we getting a relic one too.

• Sad 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.