[Developer blog] New parts for the upcoming season (continued)

Woodyrojo

8 hours ago, _sid___ said:

Builds lost thousands of tonnage on test server with torque changes, it makes a huge difference in the outcome if engines are going to be adding some of that tonnage back or not.

which is why there was the test server, to give them more feedback.  also i was talking about perks, which is something completely unrelated to how engines work for movement/tonnage/mass limit.

8 hours ago, _sid___ said:

You're commenting on the post that it is announced in.

did you find the future stats of engines and the new module(s)? their new perks, how much energy the parts will consume, stats....i must have missed them.

or maybe they're just going the lazy way and add the reload booster on top of engines, not changing their nonsense perks at all

• Confused 1

Ok so I'm really new to the game and been playing since 1 May 2021. Any idea when this Battle Pass will be released and how much will it cost? Videos say things like "is it worth it" and whatnot but no one really said what it might cost or what previous Battle Passes have costed. From what I've gathered it will run for about 2 months so any info would be great. Thanks...

• Confused 1

Just now, cybercapri said:

Ok so I'm really new to the game and been playing since 1 May 2021. Any idea when this Battle Pass will be released and how much will it cost? Videos say things like "is it worth it" and whatnot but no one really said what it might cost or what previous Battle Passes have costed. From what I've gathered it will run for about 2 months so any info would be great. Thanks...

BP probably after ravens and 10 euro as always,

• Confused 1

Not gonna lie having an EXTREMELY difficult time trying to enjoy playing crossout when a kapkan holds you down for soooooo long. The amount of time this thing keeps you pinned is ridiculous. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, FreedomStar_FS@psn said:

Not gonna lie having an EXTREMELY difficult time trying to enjoy playing crossout when a kapkan holds you down for soooooo long. The amount of time this thing keeps you pinned is ridiculous. 

If you think kapkans are a issue, you havent had that stupid teammate you get sometimes with 4 Jobokko, or as I call them, tesla noodle...

or any ally turret/poop dropper as well

those are far worse than enemy kapkans to get stuck on, cause you cant kill them and if a person flings them around you, you gonna be stuck there.

if you having issues with kapkans, maby try pay more atention to the game and the map, kapkans are easy to deal with.

spakrs inta destroys them in deplyment face and on ground, just like they do to kings, porks, and any misil launchers.

and raming them with a wedge, ground scraper kills them off easly to, and go at high speed, I rarly get snaged at high speed.

or just get a argus or two, you can craft those now, those kill off kapkans and kings

Edited by Sasherz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Yeah kapkan so weak that it's mandatory in CW. So easy to deal with haha, they just change what gets stopped or not by a kapkan every 2 months, so just DL random builds on exhib and hope you're lucky.

They really gotta bring back heavy builds breaking kapkans, it's  crap since the last ninja buff to kaps.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Now I understand that cross out is supposed to be post apocalyptic and resources are scarce, but we have mini guns and lasers. What’s to say the nomads or steppenwolfs haven’t come across a broken Huey or found an abandoned airbase full of rotors and maintenance equipment for aircraft. This might not be the place to have put this idea but it was the best I could find. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/25/2021 at 11:58 AM, Woodyrojo said:

Epic course shotgun

If this weapon hasn't been named yet, I'd like to point out that there is a readily available sequence of names for Goblin upgrades, according to size. After Tolkien:
Goblin -> Orc -> Ogre -> Troll.
This would mean the epic shotgun would be named Orc. I'm not suggesting higher tires should be released, but if the developers are considering such, there is an established convention that would provide for an elegant pattern. :smile:

Edited by Omega616
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Omega616 said:

Troll

This sounds very fitting for such a potentialy cheesy weapon :lol:

• Like 2

Course shotgun? 

Course? 

But it deals shell damage, meaning bullet damage, yes? 

So its shooting slugs, not burst of small projectiles. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Not these:

bismuth-shotgun-pellets-and-cartridge-sc

Am i gettin this right? 

Edited by Siberian_Jay3x6
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Siberian_Jay3x6 said:

Course shotgun

It means the gun follows a limited course of traverse, on old black powder cannons.

image.png.f08a580fdb0a3f909972fab49bc8eb

I assume this is called a course because it has a start and end point, 360 degree circles do not. 

• Upvote 1

La verdad espero que el bono del cañon automatico sea mejor ya que demorar el tiempo en que te sacan de la invisibilidad es poco util y que es un cañon automatico asi que su daño basa en el volumen de fuego y sus proyectiles se ven todo el recorrido asi que no se puede tardar nada en ver desde donde les disparen.
Creo que una mejor ventaja seria que por disparo exitoso aumente por ejemplo la radio de explosión (Lo que causaria mas daño)
Eso si estaria muy bien.
De por si el torbellino solo sufre de su impresicion en fuego automático y su rapido sobrecalentamiento (piensa n mas en mejorar eso, Manteniendo el bono de daño por distancia).
Como mantener el aumento de daño con la distancia adicionandole la tasa de fuego si el enemigo este cerca por ejemplo.

• Confused 1

PD: Espero que algun dia les salga del ordenador de la puntería asistida ya que en el caso de los cañones es un dolor de cabeza.
La mira automática no tiene en cuenta la distancia, la caida, nada!!!!!
Es un obstaculo mas y para colmo no se puede eliminar del todo en PC.
Otra cosa es que arreglen el daño que causa un colmillo, no tiene sentido que un colmillo reviente frontalmente un bastión de un golpe, o que te pegue en las orugas e aun asi recibes todo el daño.
que alguien te mate de un solo hit teniendo mas de 2.000 de vida es absurdo, mas porque el colmillo no le pasa casi nada pese a que todo el daño te hace solo la cabina.
Por otro lado deber arreglar el bastión.
en una partida casi el 60% de las personas tienen armas de energia y :
1 un bastión con 2.000 de vida es aniquilada por el golpe frontal de un colmillo (ESO NO DEBERIA PASAR YA QUE PARA ESO TIENE UNA MASA FRONTAL)
2 su resistencia deberia ser a ¡¡LITERALMENTE!! todo tipo de daños incluido por fuego, calor y energia ya que hasta una aurora te puede reventar la cabina por el frontal.
Arreglen eso porque gracias a la cantidad de armas de energia, el colmillo y las armas de fuego se estafon en basura.

• Confused 1

On 5/26/2021 at 6:21 AM, FreedomStar_FS@psn said:

Why do you let it hold you? Shoot it out or drive over it a few times, it will break. It's a device of the game that you must learn to deal with. If you see someone trapped by them do you just mind your own business or do you help your fellow player? Karma is real so remember that... Cheer's...

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.