[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.12.65. Crossout Day

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is one beautiful map...   By the way. When are you gonna bring back old maps? Old Town, Ship Grav.... You know which maps :)   Thank you

We wish all the survivors of the Wasteland a happy “Crossout Day”! This update introduces a special mode with commemorative rewards, the ability to exchange non-tradable parts for upgrade stabilizers

6th anniversary of beta, congrats! any plans for a release?

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Wrzochu said:

By the way. When are you gonna bring back old maps? Old Town, Ship Grav.... You know which maps :)

I second that. Don't get me wrong, all those event you devs put out are cool and all, but we really need more maps to play on

• Upvote 7
53 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

Exchange of non-tradable parts for upgrade stabilizers

Why doesnt this work with upgraded parts? My inventory is full of unused upgraded stuff after the patch that made single weapon type leviathans history.

• Upvote 3
Posted (edited)

When can we expect planned update implementing movement parts change and Torque addition?

EDIT:
Coooool ;D

Edited by Wrzochu

TheLittleSam (Posted )

Once we're sure it's ready ;)
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4
Posted (edited)

Hi

Any news about restoring 15% power penalty from movement parts? 

Or you will continue pretend nothing like this existed?

EDIT: Thx for the fix.

Edited by Kuba7eleven@psn
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 3
Posted (edited)

This may be -the- actual worst event you've run in a while.

Not only are people blatantly teaming up in the mode because you still haven't bothered to ever blank nameplates in FFA modes.. but the builds are so highly imbalanced and painfully unfun that there's no redeeming feature to the grindfest to get the hologram... None.

I'd like to edit this all these days later to add: That Map is gorgeous and IS a redeeming feature. I was just sincerely aggravated at the mode.. still am. The idea there is BEAUTIFUL.... I feel the chosen cars, the ability to battle chat, and the nameplates showing all created an imbalanced atmosphere that stole joy from what -should- have been an entirely amazing event.

Edited by Crimson_Widow
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Nice, al seems nice, 

I have a question plz, 

An fused item that I don't longer want /going to use, can Also be exchanged for stabilizers? 

Thank you in advance for your response 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Exchange of non-tradable parts for upgrade stabilizers

• Please note that parts that have been restored to your account via technical support cannot be exchanged for stabilizers because we don't care about players, only about their money. Just spend a couple hundred dollars and leave, OK? If you've stopped spending, you're just taking up valuable server space. Make room for new sheep to fleece. Byyyye already! There you go! On your way!

What about items that were recovered after a theft? Those can only be discarded. There is a "Discard" option instead of "Salvage." There are players with lots of untradeable items taking up slots in their storage who probably were waiting for this event, only to be just as disappointed as when Gaijin representatives punished them instead of the thieves. To my knowledge, thieves robbing accounts have been allowed to keep their ill-gotten gains. And giving the theft victims their items back as untradeable is, quite simply, a form of punishment.

It would be a nice touch on this special day to include in the event items which can only be discarded, by making the "Discard" option work the same way as "Salvage," at least in terms of exchanging such items for stabilizers. :smile:

Such items couldn't be used in both fusing events with known results, which was very unfair, too. Those players had obtained those items the same way as those that could be used, the only difference being Gaijin punished them instead of the thieves. And those players continue to get punished every time there is an event in which they would be able to use their items  - had Gaijin not neglected them. Are they forever stuck with untradeable items cluttering their storage that they can't use for crafting or in any event? I know someone who lost 100K+ coin value that way, and now those items are just sitting there.

12 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Commemorative rewards for participating in the brawl

You will receive memorable stickers and a unique hologram for completing the following tasks:

• Participate in the “Crossout Day” brawl 6 times. Reward: 2 unique stickers “Crossout day 2051”.
  • Deal 36,000 damage in the “Crossout day” brawl. Reward: 2 unique stickers “Craft Ride Destroy”.
  • Find yourself among the top 4 players in the “Crossout day” brawl for 6 times. Reward: unique hologram “Crossout”.

Right after logging in, I can see it's an 11th day in a row of bad lag for me. Some don't have this issue, but many more players than usually have been reporting severe lag. The lag can get so bad it at times makes me miss Incinerator shots. I haven't really been able to play-play crossout for this period. It's mostly just the daily grind and completing challenges, and then I'm out. My Internet connection and my PC are fine. I restarted the PC, ran some tests. It's something with the servers. Maybe it's the test version of the coming torque update taking up too much server resources. The same issue would occur every single time a brawl event rolled along, e.g. the Steel Championship. And it was so easy to prevent this just by renting more servers, or whatever had to be done. Seeing the new stuff being announced for the next season, it felt like Crossout had a future, for a change, after all that bad stuff that had happened. But this horrendous lag makes it seem like the game is, rather, being phased out. Beucase if Gaijin doesn't care about such a fundamental aspect of the game as the servers - do they in fact plan to keep it going? As for me, I've been wondering whether to quit or just try to do challenges in the coming season, while being unable to really enjoy the game - just so I would have the new parts and blueprints, in case the lag would go away.

Oh yeah, and Happy Birthday.

Edited by Omega616
  • Upvote 3

We fused some of the not tradable parts XD

This is absolutly horrible

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2
Posted (edited)

@Woodyrojo @TheLittleSam Hm. My members said "They improved the cannon hit sound so greatly!"
And now i could hear that. That was absolutely gorgeous. Amazing metallic howl, scream of the armored vehicle. Echo and so on.

I always have said this game has so great modeling team, animation team, sound team.

I hate so many things but i can't help loving these three elements of this game. 

Edited by VisceraCleaner
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

Happy Anniversary Crossout ! 

TheLittleSam (Posted )

Thank you ^_^
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Make higher tier stabilizers cheaper to craft, if i want to lock in 2 fuses on 2 legendary weapons it cost like 100 blues........ 

• Upvote 1

You should create some new sticker-free version for premium subscription.

6 minutes ago, betley09 said:

Make higher tier stabilizers cheaper to craft, if i want to lock in 2 fuses on 2 legendary weapons it cost like 100 blues........ 

Or just make them craftable with resources, coupons from raids and engraved shells are useless maybe can use them?

• Upvote 4
Posted (edited)

One very small complaint.

I'm only getting 1 sticker not 2 after completing the first round.

After the second round also. Only 1 sticker not 2.

Edited by Killion454

TheLittleSam (Posted )

Yeah, the reward is one sticker, not two. An error was made when composing the patchnote.
  • Upvote 1

Why didn't you make the crossout hologram the crossout logo instead of some ugly text? I like the color change aspect.. but god is that text block ugly... the crossout logo of the X overlayed on the O would have been WAY better.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Free gift

In addition to a special mode, each player who enters the game during the week will be able to get a new unique attraction for the range, allowing you to measure the damage from your weapons (yes, the analogue of useful and already familiar “Absorption sphere”)

why are you gifting free **** i had to play and earn in a battlepass ?

also it feels strange now when driveing corners ......

and why are therte sideways builds in an event .... wtf

also how about changeing the reduce movement penalty fuse option with an acutal flat % 

for Example Camber ST wheels

base 10% penalty

fused (-15%)   9% penalty

fused (-5 Flat% ) 5% penalty

this way the lower penalty movement parts would actually benefit from it

Edited by Alpha_28
  • Confused 2

tryed to trade a untradable decor... doesnt work... rip

I guess it makes sence, but would be cool to use the extra horn I got for a epic stabilizer

untradable.thumb.PNG.ae75cc58bb054838632

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1