[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.12.65. Crossout Day

Posted (edited)

“Free for all” brawl and Storm Warning BACK WHEN?

Edited by szefopl
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Sasherz said:

would be cool to use the extra horn I got for a epic stabilizer

Imagine, some can't even get resources for salvaging their siren horn. If the thief bothered to salvage their event rewards, the "Salvage" option is not available, and is replaced by "Discard." This as extra punishment on top of making weapons and other modules recovered after a theft non-tradeable and non-salvageable. This is how Gaijin punishes robbery victims instead of the thieves. Happy Birthday, Gaijin!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

why even remove the miner and veteran containers then?

just leave it in the game AND the option to always exchange the untradable part from such crates for stabilizers.

Edited by forc3dinduction
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

I really like this kind of modes, because you can respawn and i dont have to rejoin so many time matches due to my ping. However, just one battle getting stuck at waiting for player, and i have to leave, then i'm good for being blocked for unsportive behavior and wait 10 min. Really annoying, i thought this mode would work much better with high ping since there is less players and smaller bots, but issue still happen there. Happy anniversary crossout, happy future ban to me because the game think i leave on purpose, but it's my internet not "perfect" enough for this game.

Edited by Hashiro974
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Fixed a bug with incorrect value of the penalty to power in the possible results of fusing chassis.

9UZNTuj.png

:good:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, forc3dinduction said:

why even remove the miner container then?

just leave it in the game AND the option to always exchange the untradable part from such crates for stabilizers.

Who said they would remove it? 

You can still get it for badges 

image.thumb.png.7f3765048d9c333f1f104fd1

Edited by ourself

4 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

Fixed a bug with incorrect value of the penalty to power in the possible results of fusing chassis

Didnt see it, many thanks :014:

Just now, ourself said:

Who said they would remove it? 

You can still get it for badges 

There is a timer. Which would suggest it will be discountinued after the timer expires. This screenshot is from Sunday, with 8 days left. So it doesn't look like the timer will be reset weekly.
2006497749_Minerscontainer.thumb.jpg.a72

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Omega616 said:

There is a timer. Which would suggest it will be discountinued after the timer expires. This screenshot is from Sunday, with 8 days left. So it doesn't look like the timer will be reset weekly.
2006497749_Minerscontainer.thumb.jpg.a72

Was this crate usually available all the time without a timer?

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, ourself said:

Was this crate usually available all the time without a timer?

yes, was before they screwed us over with the stabilizator boxes... they be okay to fix certain things,, but at some point they gonna be piling up and become useless later on

Edited by Sasherz
  • Like 3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I love the sticker designs and while I agree that an holo with just the XO logo would have been nice, this is cool too. Unique holo? I dig that.

I don't really feel any interest about that garage decor... I'm more curious about where the gift CK that was hinted at by the devs in a previous interview has gone? Or will you guys wait for the 1st of June?

Anyways, a new brawl is cool too.

Thanks for this :3

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, UguDyLight said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I love the sticker designs and while I agree that an holo with just the XO logo would have been nice, this is cool too. Unique holo? I dig that.

I don't really feel any interest about that garage decor... I'm more curious about where the gift CK that was hinted at by the devs in a previous interview has gone? Or will you guys wait for the 1st of June?

Anyways, a new brawl is cool too.

Thanks for this :3

the garage decor is a damamge meeter to use to see how much dammage you do, its usfull if you were able to see the numbers across the map....

the numbers should say in the hud, somewere, if you trying long range shots

Edited by Sasherz

Posted (edited)

Looks like fun. Too bad I can't play because I have 1200 ping on European servers and no one plays in Australia. So when I leave because it's literally unwinnable I get blocked for unsportsmanlike behavior.

Edited by Secarious
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
Just now, Secarious said:

Looks like fun. Too bad I can't play because I have 1200 ping on European servers and no one plays in Australia.

sharetw.png

BTW: H A P P Y A N N I V E R S A R Y C R O S S O U T !! ! !

Edited by lucashc90
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

WAIT! Why is the clan wars system different?! Why can't we see people's build anymore at the beginning? What's going on?!

• Upvote 1

Capture.JPG.4be7a59eb9cf18c3097c4abdbff8

Happy to see my build on a poster  :good:

But why you no put a nice pin-up washing it xD

Happy birthday Crossout !!!

:p

Happy Birthday guys,

and thanks for the Beta Packs! I wanted the "Revenant" Portrait for sooooo long, this is a dream come true for a collector like myself!

Happy anniversary! Will we see a map set in tropical Forest? Or simply in a Forest? That would cool! 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, UguDyLight said:

WAIT! Why is the clan wars system different?! Why can't we see people's build anymore at the beginning? What's going on?!

that might be a try from devs to help people getting stuck at battle starts due to their high ping.

Edited by Hashiro974

Events was fun because there was no stupid bots in it now they are even infested in this game mode.. GGs.. 

• Haha 1

I like this, it's the most fun I have had with the game since the drone event, and the rewards look pretty good. Good work, I'll definitely have lots of fun with this event

Who ever get that porcupine build in the FFA event is king lol... very unbalanced bots in this mode, some are unplayable like the hover aircraft, but it's been fun indeed.

image.png.8d1f0f9587df6eb93cf3e38023b68b

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, forc3dinduction said:

why even remove the miner and veteran containers then?

To make fusion more attractive so more players fuse their items (To make fusion more and more necessary to encourage players to fuse their items.). I was against the idea of stabilizers for this very reason.

• Confused 1