Jump to content

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.12.65. Crossout Day


Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, SIGMA920 said:

To make fusion more attractive so more players fuse their items (To make fusion more and more necessary to encourage players to fuse their items.). I was against the idea of stabilizers for this very reason.

thats what stabilizers are for. if you can always exchange your untradable items from the crates for stabilizers, i dont see a disadvantage.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, forc3dinduction said:

thats what stabilizers are for. if you can always exchange your untradable items from the crates for stabilizers, i dont see a disadvantage.

Except it's a bad trade and there's not going to be that many stabilizers gained. An untradable item doesn't take up inventory space and that's valuable for players that have been around for years. I'm not going to trade in my untradeable rares for stabilizers because it means I lose most of my rares and spare inventory space unless I just leave those rares unreplaced.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Based on the players suggestions,  ............   do you mean the return of old town and shipgraveyard and fortress map?

Edited by sosuke_aizen
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Happy anniversary Crossout.

I dont see many people complaining about the state of Clan wars with leviathans anymore, presumable becuase not many players play it?

But its horrible. Long "banana" leviathans with favorite cabin, purple boosters and lots of close range weapons dominate low tier clan wars. (probably also higher tiers?).

They have great moveability, able to drive insanly highs speeds(considering its a 50 tons vechile ), and have the highest possible damage output due to the perk of the Favorite cabin.

Every single game is against such a leviathan with little to no variation. It s boring and frustrating, and a shame you cant compete on thursdays without having such a build.

I am well aware you much on your hands, but i would greatly appreciete if af fix is looked into. I personally believe a energy consumtion increase on booster would be sufficient.

Edited by _INFINITY
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Hashiro974 said:

Who ever get that porcupine build in the FFA event is king lol.

Nah, I have killed a lot of people that were using it. Junkbow and Cricket builds are pretty strong in this mode.

9 hours ago, Hashiro974 said:

Some are unplayable like the hover aircraft

Agree. Every hover build is terrible in this event.

9 hours ago, Hashiro974 said:

it's been fun indeed.

I'm enjoying it even more than the old April Fools' event. Its my favourite event so far tbh.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why did you guys delete the vechicle previews from clan wars?

And you didn't even put that in the patchnotes?

It makes ZERO sense, you spent time coding this into the game and allowed for dynamic strategising based on what enemies chose to run with, and you just took it aways like it was nothing!

NOBODY was complaining about it yet you changed it anyway, now good luck to anyone trying to adapt to enemies when we don't know what builds they chose to run! This change is so dumb it's baffling.

 

Rest of the patchnotes are ok

  • Confused 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I personally really enjoy doing this event, the prizes were easy to get. Even though I've seen people complaining how hard it is to get the hologram, it isn't and this coming from a player who normally ignores these kinds of events because they can be too grindy, but I got both stickers and the hologram in 20 matches (6 for 1st and 4 to get the second sticker and 10 matches for the hologram) It would had been 8 but I got stuck with two opening hover vehicles, my gosh those are horrible and my only complaint were some builds where next to useless (hovers and the build with the valentines pack truck cabin) I didn't find any too overly powerful but some were all stars compare to others. Also, the same people who said this mode a grind feast complained the hologram is ugly ... why play to get it then???? I don't mind it but would have preferred it to be a profile customization instead of a hologram or also had an award of a custom event profile picture! But that map I must say I loved playing on it and I do hope it becomes a normal rotation pvp map as I find making event only maps a waste of time and resources on the Crossout Dev team side, sometimes they announced and even previewed new maps to never make it into the game, like there was a second bridge type map with a rail bridge, never came into the game! Hopefully ship graveyard coming back soon, I mean within a month type of soon not 4 to 8 months which technically isn't soon! Though I do hope events going forward keep with the top four counting towards getting the event prizes.

Happy Anniversary Crossout Dev team!

Edited by WolfyVonHowlin
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Sirocc1 said:

Happy anniversary! Will we see a map set in tropical Forest? Or simply in a Forest? That would cool! 

I want to see a jungle map reflective of that one region in Ex Machina. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, AFluffyBadger said:

I want to see a jungle map reflective of that one region in Ex Machina. 

We need a snowy mountains map too. Only with that and a jungle map will my heart be content with XO's map rotation :lol:

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/27/2021 at 5:56 PM, lucashc90 said:

I'm enjoying it even more than the old April Fools' event. Its my favourite event so far tbh.

FINALLY having at least one builds of each type of weapon in this game paid off!!!

Qw0dNOt.jpg

I am the God of random weapons, bow besides meh!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did you also change something in sector ex map? me and a friend cannot take one path as we both get stuck on .. something? on the ground that didnt hinder us before,

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Super fun event.  I like it even better than Droneapocalypse.  Yeah some are imbalanced and some like the hovers suck, but looks like the choices for everybody are similar as you'll see the same vehicles driving and you don't have to stay in any vehicle that's bad so I think it all works out.

My only thing.... I can't seem to find any of the builds in the exhibition.  That's a bummer.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Maulgrym said:

Super fun event.  I like it even better than Droneapocalypse.  Yeah some are imbalanced and some like the hovers suck, but looks like the choices for everybody are similar as you'll see the same vehicles driving and you don't have to stay in any vehicle that's bad so I think it all works out.

My only thing.... I can't seem to find any of the builds in the exhibition.  That's a bummer.

Most of them are very old builds, most of them got broken by updates, the easiest one to find is the mandrake one, it is a well know build already.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/27/2021 at 11:30 PM, RicchiWalker said:

Why did you guys delete the vechicle previews from clan wars?

And you didn't even put that in the patchnotes?

It makes ZERO sense, you spent time coding this into the game and allowed for dynamic strategising based on what enemies chose to run with, and you just took it aways like it was nothing!

NOBODY was complaining about it yet you changed it anyway, now good luck to anyone trying to adapt to enemies when we don't know what builds they chose to run! This change is so dumb it's baffling.

 

Rest of the patchnotes are ok

I actually like this "bug", reminds me of the old times when you had to guess the opponents setup based on their PS and previous matches. More fun!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

This event was a lot of fun. Great job.

The salvage option for unwanted items is an excellent option to have.

And I like the retro flavor for raids. Overall a very good update.

Edited by Killion454
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This event map could easily be a new PvP map. Why not? Sector EX was a Holloween/Christmas exclusive map afterall before!
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

the new cannon impact sound sounds like  someone just hitting a trashcan.

I prefered the old sound more

Edited by Sasherz
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

TO DEVS :

You no do back "CHASE RAID " so lot of player find the solution and do builds to put the truck in his build

Problem they no play the raid , they ruch to the boss so people no have the time to play , no have the time to do point so they win nothing ....

I no want be forced to do everytime the same raid with the same RETCHER/PORCUPINE wolf ruching every spot

and now the other raid are killed by this boring trash players ....

So please do something to solve this problem , do back chase or fix this truck convoy

we are not a robot .... all no hate take the time to do raid

Do something to prevent the problem of the possibility of your game to do this game FAIR FOR ALL !!!

 Thx

 

qdqzdqzd.thumb.JPG.c350de8c2a3fd2f249eca

Edited by LOoD
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/31/2021 at 6:33 AM, Sasherz said:

the new cannon impact sound sounds like  someone just hitting a trashcan.

I prefered the old sound more

I second that. Sounds like someone throwing a baseball at a trashcan, feels like someone kicking a Pringles can.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Апните цунами, сверх убогая пушка, 400 урона за 12с это мусор, и ноги ваши только подливают пламя в костёр, только на них стакается перк, и то ноги это сверх убогая хрень, которая не ходит, и не может сползти с респауна, и скорее работает как анальная заклёпка для респауна, пока вся твоя команда дохнет в пвп без тебя

Так вот, измените курсовым топовым пушкам перк/дмг, апните ногам скорость ходьбы хотя-бы на 10км, сейчас они себя чувствуют крайне плохо, и играют только на к.в. с капканами в аналке, а в рандоме только на ховерах, и то не очень хорошо, цунами не конкурент мамонтам, мамонты в полтора раза лучше цунамок, если не в разы.

  • Confused 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, TiTaN_lEgENds_ said:

Апните цунами, сверх убогая пушка, 400 урона за 12с это мусор, и ноги ваши только подливают пламя в костёр, только на них стакается перк, и то ноги это сверх убогая хрень, которая не ходит, и не может сползти с респауна, и скорее работает как анальная заклёпка для респауна, пока вся твоя команда дохнет в пвп без тебя

Так вот, измените курсовым топовым пушкам перк/дмг, апните ногам скорость ходьбы хотя-бы на 10км, сейчас они себя чувствуют крайне плохо, и играют только на к.в. с капканами в аналке, а в рандоме только на ховерах, и то не очень хорошо, цунами не конкурент мамонтам, мамонты в полтора раза лучше цунамок, если не в разы.

Even if ML-200 could indeed have a +10km/h boost I highly disagree that Mammoths are better than Tsunamis.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Devs! With all respect... The updates are great and all but, when are you going to work on equal pvp play? It's worse now than ever. I'm not playing as much because I'm sick of going into pvp and either red or blue is still full team and other team gone. I've done the math on this. One team is always nerfed. It's no fun to go into an expected win or lose game. It's obvious from us veterans. When you have 6 cyclones targeting 1 player the whole game and he doesn't die, and your whole team is dead, there is a problem. Please!!!!!! Fix this. Same for cws. Make the game great again. We all love the game. Just want equal play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...