[Developer blog] New information about the upcoming season (part 3)

Woodyrojo

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, AzraelsGrace said:

P.S. can you make it so we can delete untradeable stickers. They create a lot of clutter

Those red star stickers are quite disturbing. I got 2 by accident. Passed over a Mayhem to not get more.

29 minutes ago, IMystery_ManI said:

Hey maybe if we complain enough they’ll drop the changes to legendary items?

Or they might just delete a few pages of comments, like they've done in the past. Old habits die hard. Red star stickers and all that.

Edited by Omega616

4 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

We remind you that all the new features described in the “Developer blog” are not final and may be changed before they are introduced into the game or may not make it into the game at all. This applies not only to information about possible unique features of new parts, but also to the appearance of the parts themselves.

I hope this is true about limited crafting time legendary parts...

If not this game is nothing more than a cash grab.

you want a legendary item you werent able to craft, you give us 30000 dollars, cause its special legendary!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Waw, so we don't even get the BPs for legendaries anymore? You guys stopped adding new regular craftable items to the game, and now you're taking the BP legendaries blueprints away for... what lol? Make the game more P2W than it is? Nobody wants to pay for your game anymore Targem, it's got a terrible reputation for being a greedy operation, and that's not gonna help it at all. Now people who grinded BPs just to have the blueprints will be bummed. Everybody's going to be bummed by this, and I doubt it does any good to your income. But hey, what do I know?

BPs were the only things I bought so far, but what am I gonna do of a single legendary if I can't craft more after? Yes, it's making me seriously reconsider buying the next one. I mean I still have a single Assembler waiting for me to crat a second one, won't be able to do that with the next BP. All that crap we'll get in it will be useless to most people.

Bad, bad, bad idea

Edited by Clebardman
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 9

I cant but think about my friend who started the game today, and now, there sure aint much time to stash plenty of coins, scraps etc, to be able to craft legendary during the battlepass event, and he will have to buy ton of coins now, or buy the legendaries crafted by other older wealthy players... Who sure will put the prices higher than needs to. 

Weird times. 

But, hey its still a new season, and im here to just ask When the season and pass sales start at PS4? 

NO. Why would you remove the crafting of legendary parts? It does not make sense.

We even want the recipes of previous seasons to be available to the players who have just joined. And yet you have decided to remove the recipe!!! :(

Make the previous season recipes available through paying via engineer badges or coupons or in-game sources, please.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, UguDyLight said:

Aside from the fact that this is pure ***....

Will it affect the previous battlepass too?!

5 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

We would like to note once again that the change described below applies only to the parts of the legendary rarity and only from the future season. The parts that are already in the game will not be affected.

Please read

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

:o Changes in the production of legendary parts from the new season :o

i don't know the real sens of this in russian or english cause that can disturb , but in my language i understand " it's only for the legendary weapon from this battle pass "

So if is this , no problem , it's same like old Craft event  “Knight riders”

If one dev can confirm this i think all will be more cool , thx

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

Epic weapon reload booster

Awesome, so far these modules look like a promising change so that engine use can now be actually focused on mobility, rather than their supplied reload perk. This brings a question about energy economy though, if both engines and the reload modules require a point of energy, I hope Heavy cabins get an extra point of energy.

Light epic wheel

Awesome, another epic wheel sounds like a much welcome addition - and they also look pretty in that picture.

Changes in the production of legendary parts from the new season

Crossout already has WAY too much of artificial scarcity. This change will hurt both the players and the game and its developers as well, I see no reason to do this at all. If anything, you should make MORE items craftable - like the season passes provide players with blueprints to craft those seasonal items, vehicle packs should provide the same as well for their pack exclusive items.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

To not be able to craft legendaries after BP is BS, but in the end we all keep playing and they know that so as usual they will not listen and not change anything.....

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

At first I like to congratulate developers for the another upcoming season. It seems to be a mechanic both to stimulate developers to create new contentt as well as, and most likely because, create cash flow. However, I do feel I must join the majority's chorus of protestation with the limited manufacturing window of legendary seasonal faction parts.

It has not gone unnoticed that developers actions push coin inflation.When you sell coins at fixed prices, it helps to sell more when one makes coin value lower. Chaining of the events is understandable. Calculated unscheduled surprise small events make it questionable.But I'äm afraid with these kind of additional structural changes do make developers seem downright greedy. "Additional profit" they refer to in the end will be entirely provided by the player base. And as already pointed by others, will be payed out by the new players. The legendary parts are usually unlocked in the end of the season, making the building window very narrow (unless you BUY level unocks!).

I don't think Crossout has the brand value to make advancement harder for new players. I would rather liked to see mechanics to lure fresh faces in. I truly hope they know what they are doing. I would also like to see changes to current modules/weapons to keep them balanced. It is a hint of underperformance if purple part costs less than a 300c. It is a huge exclamation mark of overperformance, if it costs more than 4000c.

Then again, how are the developers able to do these changes fairly to parts that requires user commitment in a small build window? Or do they dare to require commitment to bought battle pass levels, bloated resource prices as well as understandemet to the possibility of nerfs in the end of the build window or even after it?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, _Romulus_ said:

To not be able to craft legendaries after BP is BS, but in the end we all keep playing and they know that so as usual they will not listen and not change anything.....

playing =/= paying

Just now, _d0bermann_ said:

It is a hint of underperformance if purple part costs less than a 300c. It is a huge exclamation mark of overperformance, if it costs more than 4000c.

comparing pack-only items to surplus craftable items from packs? big mistake

Edited by forc3dinduction
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, forc3dinduction said:

comparing pack-only items to surplus craftable items from packs? big mistake

Flute, Tackler and Golden Eagle are uncraftable pack items with tenth of a value of a kapkan.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, FritzVl said:

You should do the opposite and make it possible to unlock crafting recipes after a season has ended.

in soviet russia....

it seems like they forgot to mention an important part that comes with this change...but it is bad either way.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

i love how most people aren't even reading the post itself, just going form what others are saying and making assumptioms:curious:

the worst is that a lot of these replies are from people thinking that they are gonna make all legendaries uncraftable:016:

Edited by davmax07
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 7
  • Upvote 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.