[Announcement] New unique features of certain engines and new legendary parts production

• Woodyrojo changed the title to [Announcement] New unique features of certain engines and new legendary parts production
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really value all the information you guys share.. But... Reading the previous news posts about legendary parts, i really think it's a step in the wrong direction to limit legendary crafting recipes

Hello! Today we would like to share, which perks of the engines will be changed, how exactly they are going to be changed as well as clarify information on the production of legendary parts from

@Developers I am sorry to tell you, but you are going to kill your own game if you keep going on like this. You already took the entry level of clan wars from 10k to at least 50k, and you can see

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, VisceraCleaner said:

Do you know that most of high CW vehicles cover own weapons with thick heavy armors like a shell? Oppressor is totally useless.

What about weapons with restricted angle? Why do you keep reducing the choices and diversity?
Oppressor was already quite unpopular compared to the other engines and now it will be more unpopular.

What is the build using Oppressor efficiently in your head? Can you give me an example, you genius? 

opressor's main problem was that you coudnt track enemies when using anything other than MGs or autocannons while at maximum perk, which dont benefit from it....

5 minutes ago, VisceraCleaner said:

Now 'movement armor' problem will be much worse. People will use movement parts to increase the durability, not for 'movement' and 'mobility',
Dev, You guys were designing engine perk. And what you did was making the perk affecting the durability, not the mobility?

you are forgetting torque changes, anything on goliaths can be just outspeeded by literally anything, the perk will mostly be usefull for bigrams because of their low durability and large hitbox

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

Hot Red perk is a bad idea. Why even run tracks now?

Colossus I can see being useful now that torque will limit the number of "chassis" pieces that can be run. It will mostly help lower ps with weaker wheels.

Opressor seems pretty useful for whirl builds, joule builds, or cannon sausage type builds. 

Will energy requirements for these change with their new perks?

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 4
Just now, Beni_Stingray1 said:

So thats another straight nerf to all reloading weapons while all the melees and dogs and wedges get stronger and stronger with every update. This is beyond stupid and no longer fun.

they are adding separate modules that boost reload....

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, davmax07 said:

Yeah which requires another point of energy i dont have to spend so either remove another module from my build or get a straight reloead nerf, in the end its still a straight nerf to all reloading weapons, bravo :015_2:

Edited by Beni_Stingray1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
3 minutes ago, davmax07 said:

Just now, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Yeah which requires another point of energy i dont have to spend

That's why I say all engines should be 0 energy and heavy cabins should have 12 energy again.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7