Some new Movement Part ideas!

Posted (edited)

I like your design for the legs. We were just talking about new legs on another thread. We thought they should be faster though, and able to leap. ML200s are too slow for a lot of players already, so slower legs won't go over very well. But, this raptor-like design looks like a good fit for the concept of faster legs, I think.

Personally, I can't stand all the perks. I think it's ridiculous and out of hand where it has gone, but whatever. If these movement parts didn't have perks, I'm fine with that.

Edited by DocSavage
  • Like 1

The creativity is cool, so are the line drawings.

image.png.aa227d29cefdf4bddbedb1c65c3948

This was my track suggestion about a year ago, not my concept art though. 

The legs belong in a transformers movie, they do not look at home in XO, neither do jumping vehicles. I do want to see more vertically oriented legs though. 

Hovers were a mistake, I don't want to see scifi cutting edge military tech like ground effect vectored jet engines in XO. 

I'd have to model what I'd suggest in blender to show off my ideas. They would involve augers, swiveling wheels, maglev electric spherical wheels, and tiger tracks except there is no track and the roadwheels have sawteeth on them for shredding any vehicles underneath, I'd go for that megatron track look. Seeing niche vehicles that work and look like demolisher from transformers would be insanely dope if made to look like it fits in XO. 

17 hours ago, DocSavage said:

Personally, I can't stand all the perks. I think it's ridiculous and out of hand where it has gone, but whatever. If these movement parts didn't have perks, I'm fine with that.

+1

• Thanks 1