Update on the Past 4 Months of CO_Driver.

Rot_Fish_Bandit

Hey guys, I've pushed 44 updates to CO_Driver  since my last post and I figured I'd give an update here.

Revenue Screen

It's now possible to track your income in coins for every game mode thanks to data from Crossoutdb . Filter to see which specific builds are generating the most income or which power scores give the best revenue. Queue time is included in the calculation for each game mode as part of the coins/hour calculation.

image.thumb.png.231892fb2b71f81e1895ec92

State of Your Meta

Feedback based on the performance of your enemies, showing the meta you operate in. See what weapons are common and which are deadly.

image.thumb.png.62fea6905f91dfe2e830c7f6

Language Support

The following languages are now supported thanks to all the kind people who helped me translate CO_Driver and Crossout's many parts. Languages can be changed in the settings menu.

• Russian
  • German
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Hindi
  • Polish
  • Korean 
  • Greek

image.thumb.png.3300abb3c70e3c9ee4224735

Themes

Many beautiful color themes have been added for those who didn't enjoy the classic terminal look. 

image.thumb.png.cc28769f8490dfed93aef33f

Brawl Schedule

A up to date brawl schedule that adjusts for your current time zone.

image.thumb.png.f66be59d3230d7d075d87e90

Test Drive Tool Improvements

DPS, heatup time, reload time, cooldown time are all now accurately calculated in the test drive analysis screen.

image.thumb.png.705d912f8daacfc960a22a33

Many Many other Changes and Fixes

• Load times have been reduced from 4 minutes down to 3-5 seconds after a data storage rework.
  • Additional support for 12 game modes.
  • Individual matches can now be inspected by double clicking on the match in the match history screen.
  • Hundreds of bug fixes.

Thank you guys for being such an awesome community, I've had a ton of fun working on this.

Download
https://codriver.dept116.com/ 

Discord.
https://discord.gg/kKcnVXu2Xe 

Edited by Rot_Fish_Bandit
typos and formatting
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3